• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we have 2 official staff member agreements on just straight universal Fire Force along with multiple other CGM agreeing as well.

There is no disagreements from staff

literally couldn’t of done it without the lot of you right behind me. @Dalesean027 @InfiniteDay @Deceived3596 @Arnoldstone18 kings 🗿

and now….finally after so long if debating….

FnC7FVwXwAM8WGq.jpg

Agree: @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @CloverDragon03 (agrees with universal range + AP as well) @Deceived3596 (agrees with universal range) @Alexander @InfiniteDay @PowerToScale (agrees with universal range) @narutosage15 @CurrySenpai @Dalesean027 (agrees with universal range + AP as well) @Shmooply @Halkum145 @chosen @SupremeGilgamesh @Shey (agrees with universal range) @Greatsage13th @Zoldyck59 @AKUTO123 @Helestias @Therefir (agrees with universal range) @eliaspower1234 @Damage3245 (agrees with universal range) @ObberGobb @Jasonsith (agrees with universal range) @RoyGundam (agrees with universal range) @Excel616 @TauanVictor (agree with universal range) @DarkDragonMedeus (agreed with universal range + scaling to physical stats as well.) @DemonGodMitchAubin (agrees with everything.) @Maverick_Zero_X (agrees with everything) @Planck69 (agreed with everything) @RandomGuy2345

Neutral: @CloverDragon03 (neutral, leaning towards agree for physical stats) @Deceived3596 (neutral/leaning towards agree on physical stats) @Dalesean027 (neutral, leaning towards agree on physical stats) @RandomGuy2345 @Shey (neutral on physical stats) @PowerToScale (neutral on physical stats) @TauanVictor (neutral on physical stats) @DarkDragonMedeus (neutral, leaning towards agree on scaling to physical stats) @Damage3245 (neutral on physical stats)

Disagree: @Arc7Kuroi @Pain_to12 @ImmortalDread

Yeah I think we have enough agreements to apply the changes 🗿. Especially when there are no disagreements as well and only a neutral by staff.

Last edited:
Congrats brother, now we wait 1 day 20 minutes more.
That’s fine. Side note personally I was arguing for a low 2-C rating as I thought that would be applicable for this feat but if it is a solid 2-C rating instead….we’ll I don’t mind 😈

Agree: @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @CloverDragon03 (agrees with universal range + AP as well) @Deceived3596 (agrees with universal range) @Alexander @InfiniteDay @PowerToScale (agrees with universal range) @narutosage15 @CurrySenpai @Dalesean027 (agrees with universal range + AP as well) @Shmooply @Halkum145 @chosen @SupremeGilgamesh @Shey (agrees with universal range) @Greatsage13th @Zoldyck59 @AKUTO123 @Helestias @Therefir (agrees with universal range) @eliaspower1234 @Damage3245 (agrees with universal range) @ObberGobb @Jasonsith (agrees with universal range) @RoyGundam (agrees with universal range) @Excel616 @TauanVictor (agree with universal range) @DarkDragonMedeus (agreed with universal range + scaling to physical stats as well.) @DemonGodMitchAubin (agrees with everything.) @Maverick_Zero_X (agrees with everything) @Planck69 (agreed with everything)

Neutral: @CloverDragon03 (neutral, leaning towards agree for physical stats) @Deceived3596 (neutral/leaning towards agree on physical stats) @Dalesean027 (neutral, leaning towards agree on physical stats) @RandomGuy2345 @Shey (neutral on physical stats) @PowerToScale (neutral on physical stats) @TauanVictor (neutral on physical stats) @DarkDragonMedeus (neutral, leaning towards agree on scaling to physical stats) @Damage3245 (neutral on physical stats)

Disagree: @Arc7Kuroi @Pain_to12 @ImmortalDread

Yeah I think we have enough agreements to apply the changes 🗿. Especially when there are no disagreements as well and only a neutral by staff.
Literally the ultimate ratio.

I'm not seeing how this is Tier 2. Their doesn't seem to evidence that this is affecting the past, nor is their that Adolla is a seperate space-time.
Adolla itself is embodying and carrying the history of humanity and its despair along with all the other concepts it embodies as it’s just perception in general. In fact the only way Shinra was able to witness the past before the cataclysm, was by going in Adolla. Even though mere moments passed for him while he was in the Adolla world, 3 months had passed in the real world and his doppelgänger from Adolla had taken over his body in the real world. (A doppelgänger is the perception other people have over a person that manifests into an actual personality within Adolla as that is the world and manifestation of all perception in general.)

Adolla itself is space-time and carries history in of itself within it including its other concepts and ideas such as the “world.”. It’s a place that simultaneously exists and doesn’t exist as it’s simply the image of despair humanity has come up with throughout the ages. And this image of the past of the history of humanities despair merges with the very present world. The concepts from the people of the past mixes with the concepts of the people of the present.

So the reason Adolla merging with the real world is because it’s a spatially separated world with its own different time flow that carries with it the very history of humanity’s despair. That past history and image of despair merges with the present by tearing space between them and connecting the two worlds together.

Oh I forgot to mention but the cataclysm directly alters the history of the people as well considering this guy existed pre-cataclysm but has no type or recollection of the world being altered from 3D to 2D. And literally no one pre-cataclysm has any recollection of the world looking different, so Adolla is carrying the time and the history of humanity pre-cataclysm which explains why the 3D world in the past only exists inside Adolla itself. And why Shinra needed to be in Adolla to view the pre-cataclysm past in the first place.

I'm not seeing how this is Tier 2. Their doesn't seem to evidence that this is affecting the past, nor is their that Adolla is a seperate space-time.
Plank mention this probably being enough for separation.

Adolla itself is regarded as higher Plane of existence (an alternative translations was dimension), with it encompassing the concepts of higher planes and mathematics. It is also referred to the transcendental world ("transcendence of the otherworld") with it also having being stated to command all things.

Additionally which I forgort to add earlier, The evangelist is stated to be a extradimensional being, which is Science fiction jargon it means
1: Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe.
2: Coming from a dimension outside Einsteinian space-time.

While from a physics standpoint means:
1: Proposed additional space or time dimensions beyond the (3 + 1) typical of observed spacetime

Either way, it refers to a being or place beyond or outside the universes spacetime.

Yeah adolla is verbatim stated to be a different dimension and that it doesn’t exist on realities plane which would be the universe’s space-time.

Let’s get this thread passed first then we can talk about the abilities section later.

But only after my GoH CRT.

Praying to God that my favorite verse doesn't have any bs cosmology/universe feats. I suck when it comes to this stuff.

Anyways, I'll switch to the agree side. I meant to do it long before this, but I forgot/was too lazy to say it.

If pain has admitted that he/she will create another thread (seemingly with the same arguments) in spite of staff fully comprehending every detail of the revision and agreeing with it, should we make a discussion rule to stop this back and forth?
I have no comment on this but, universal FF was rejected five times prior to this, and besides I was really not fully engrossed in this thread and could only really answer during the weekend. and if I said i was going to create a new thread when I am free properly in case this was accepted that is what it is.
I can also remember matreya And others saying they will create a new thread the last time universal FF was rejected, did you see anyone saying a discussion rule should be made based on his statement? ffs smh
New CRTs are allowed as long as you provide valid arguments
Plank mention this probably being enough for separation.

Adolla itself is regarded as higher Plane of existence (an alternative translations was dimension), with it encompassing the concepts of higher planes and mathematics. It is also referred to the transcendental world ("transcendence of the otherworld") with it also having being stated to command all things.
hmmmn except it is not really separate and you can travel into adolla by going light speed and it is really a world of perception, you know, a world that does not exist physically in reference to planes of thought and conciousness, and given the fact that you can enter the world of adolla physically by going back in time, they are not spatial-temporally separate.
To quote the OP
Adolla doesn’t even exist. It’s literally Conceptually Nonexistent where it simultaneously exists and doesn’t exist considering it’s literally just thought and imagination itself.
How is this exactly a separate space time.
And to correct the OP it is not conceptually non existent just that it is physically on earth and at the same time it is not. Non existence means something that does not exist, adolla exists
That aside.
I mean the argument of universal sized adolla or 2-C never came up till later and it simply bugs me that the claims are being made now.
Additionally which I forgort to add earlier, The evangelist is stated to be a extradimensional being, which is Science fiction jargon it means
1: Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe.
2: Coming from a dimension outside Einsteinian space-time.
Bad link
anyway since I know the scan you are talking about, this is okay, but that is before we know who the evangelist truly is, which is humanity despair given form not some sort of Higher being outside space and time or beyond it. He is simply not of the physical world since he is humanity thoughts that has been given form.
While from a physics standpoint means:
1: Proposed additional space or time dimensions beyond the (3 + 1) typical of observed spacetime

Either way, it refers to a being or place beyond or outside the universes spacetime.
See above.

I have no comment on this but, universal FF was rejected five times prior to this, and besides I was really not fully engrossed in this thread and could only really answer during the weekend. and if I said i was going to create a new thread when I am free properly in case this was accepted that is what it is.
Being rejected before does not invalidate it. Rejecting it could have simply been the wrong move before
I can also remember matreya And others saying they will create a new thread the last time universal FF was rejected, did you see anyone saying a discussion rule should be made based on his statement? ffs smh
I mean I can say the same thing but reversed. I know you pushed for a discussion rule on this subject before, but now you want to make another CRT if this one gets passed... so what happened to that discussion rule?

My point in saying this is not to attack you, but rather to point out that discussion rules can get really problematic really fast if abused to just maintain the ratings that an individual wants to keep the same. In their worst cases, they essentially shut down valid discussion.
hmmmn except it is not really separate and you can travel into adolla by going light speed and it is really a world of perception, you know, a world that does not exist physically in reference to planes of thought and conciousness, and given the fact that you can enter the world of adolla physically by going back in time, they are not spatial-temporally separate.
To quote the OP
None of the scans actually say what you're claiming, and the scans themselves seem to actually visibly depict that Adolla is a separate world from the regular Fire Force universe. The first scan, iirc, shows it present above Earth because the Great Cataclysm is happening, meaning it'd start encroaching upon the Fire Force world.

And the final link is just to another thread and I'm not exactly sure what that's supposed to prove.
And to correct the OP it is not conceptually non existent just that it is physically on earth and at the same time it is not. Non existence means something that does not exist, adolla exists
That aside.
I mean the argument of universal sized adolla or 2-C never came up till later and it simply bugs me that the claims are being made now.

Bad link
anyway since I know the scan you are talking about, this is okay, but that is before we know who the evangelist truly is, which is humanity despair given form not some sort of Higher being outside space and time or beyond it. He is simply not of the physical world since he is humanity thoughts that has been given form.
Lumping these two parts together because I have similar responses to both: the Evangelist can be both humanity's despair given form and a higher being, I'm not sure why you make it seem like these are mutually exclusive. I think of Yaldabaoth from Persona 5 personally when thinking about this honestly these events in Fire Force are very similar to in Persona 5 ngl

And for the "see above" part, well... You're just referring to a previous part of your post, the entirety of which I have given my rebuttal to, so I think I've covered everything

For the love of God WHO CARES IF THEY’VE BEEN SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO UPGRADE THE SERIES. The arguments here are far far better than the arguments back then. The point @Tago238 made was on the fact that you want to make another thread on the same rejected arguments on this thread. If you have other arguments that are better than the ones you have present now then be our guest but if you are just going to recycle these same arguments in another thread then it must be shut down immediately.

To quote the OP

I don’t travel to Adolla by going light speed. But this isn’t the thread for that anyway

To quote the OP
“You can travel into adolla by going light speed”…yeah this alone should rid you of all credibility. Im genuinely pondering if you’ve read the story or not

That aside.
You and I already had the discussion on why it is a separate space-time which many people including have explained why. It is now under staff evaluation until more discussion is had.

I’m going to be focusing on the bolder part. Read my friend, it says right here that the Adolla exists and doesn’t exist. We even have an explanation on the nonexistent physiology page for this very thing where it’s explained as being equal to 1 and 0 at the same time. Makes sense considering Adolla is literally just thought and perception and imagination so it having nonexistent physiology is not an unfounded claim either.

The full 2-C rating was made by multiple other staff members who thought the feat would qualify as such. What’s the issue.

For the love of God WHO CARES IF THEY’VE BEEN SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO UPGRADE THE SERIES. The arguments here are far far better than the arguments back then. The point @Tago238 made was on the fact that you want to make another thread on the same rejected arguments on this thread. If you have other arguments that are better than the ones you have present now then be our guest but if you are just going to recycle these same arguments in another thread then it must be shut down immediately.

I don’t travel to Adolla by going light speed. But this isn’t the thread for that anyway
Oh I completely forgot to mention but the only way they travel inside Adolla in the first place only comes AFTER Adolla has already merged with the world.

As you can see there’s literally a spatial barrier separating the two worlds that nobody can go into after the last cataclysm failed. So idk what point Pain is trying to make here with the “they traveled into Adolla” take when he should know this was only possible due to Adolla connecting and merging with the world in the first place.

I thought that the waiting period was from the date of creation. Can somebody remind me please?
Was it? I thought the waiting period started after there was an overwhelming acceptance that trumped over the disagreements or neutralities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back