• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE END OF ALL FIRE FORCE TIER 2 THREADS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked and merged aren't the same thing. That huge eyeball is Adolla. The cataclysm is the process of merging Adolla with Earth. Adolla never finished merging until the cataclysm was completed.
Adolla was merging with everything not just earth.

So that’s 4 mod disagreements now on top of a vast majority behind them. This CRT has been rejected.

Linked and merged aren't the same thing. That huge eyeball is Adolla. The cataclysm is the process of merging Adolla with Earth. Adolla never finished merging until the cataclysm was completed.
Can you prove this statement to be true? As I explained before to complete the cataclysm Adolla already has to be merged with the world. Because turning the earth into the new sun can only be done via Adolla’s reality warping which is only done through Adolla’s merger.

The reality warped that happened prior to the stars and the moon happened as a result of Adolla already merging with the real world.

“Linked” and “merge” are being used synonymously here. I don’t understand the distinction you’re trying to draw between them.

Can you prove this statement to be true? As I explained before to complete the cataclysm Adolla already has to be merged with the world. Because turning the earth into the new sun can only be done via Adolla’s reality warping which is only done through Adolla’s merger.

The reality warped that happened prior to the stars and the moon happened as a result of Adolla already merging with the real world.

“Linked” and “merge” are being used synonymously here. I don’t understand the distinction you’re trying to draw between them.
I mean the story plays it out clearly. Shinra even states he can see what's happening on earth while in adolla. After the cataclysm completes he's physically on earth with sho and evangelist.

The two planes weren't merged.

I mean the story plays it out clearly. Shinra even states he can see what's happening on earth while in adolla. After the cataclysm completes he's physically on earth with sho and evangelist.

The two planes weren't merged.
….what your saying directly proves the two planes were merged…. Everything you’ve said just now is evidence the two planes have merged together.

As what stated was what happened.

Quan please read the prior thread dude everything you're saying has been addressed in much greater detail, you're literally not arguing anything new

Linked, not merged. Adolla was that eyeball connected to earth. If the two were merged, how did Shinra end up on earth after the cataclysm?
……because the two world were merged…..

It was literally the same space and plane considering when Shinra threw the ball Haumea threw at him he created the atmosphere on earth with it from Adolla.

I swear I’m really as confused as you are rn
right? 😭

@PrinceofPein has requested that this thread be reopened so that he may respond to the subject at hand.
Not really subject at hand but more of that we just updated the tiering system properly, I am not making any new argument or message. so if you can, please tag staffs(@LordGriffin1000, @Planck69, @Theglassman12 , @Maverick_Zero_X, @DarkDragonMedeus )that replied to this,
thank you

Not really subject at hand but more of that we just updated the tiering system properly, I am not making any new argument or message. so if you can, please tag staffs(@LordGriffin1000, @Planck69, @Theglassman12 , @Maverick_Zero_X, @DarkDragonMedeus )that replied to this,
thank you
Very well, I will do so.

@LordGriffin1000 @Planck69 @Theglassman12 @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus

thank you
Can you quote which line/para from the draft is related to this downgrade?

Let's see if third time's a charm or not.
second, cant even count properly.
Can you quote which line/para from the draft is related to this downgrade?
Well true, thanks
@LordGriffin1000 @Planck69 @Theglassman12 @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus
From the FAQ
First, note that in our terms a universe, and hence also space-time continuums and timelines, always includes all of the three dimensional space that can be reached from it. That is to say, any place that can theoretically be reached via regular three-dimensional movement alone (e.g. via spaceflight) would be considered as part of the same universe, and hence timeline, regardless of whether the fiction considers it as such.
Per default universes are assumed to have separate three-dimensional spaces, but should a piece of fiction demonstrate the opposite, destruction of several timelines connected in such a way would only be Low 2-C (Universe level+).

Second, is the case of timelines that at certain points are connected. Contrary to the case where one can always travel from one universe to the other via three-dimensional movement, it is only possible in those at certain times. In fact, at certain points in time they might be the same universe. E.g. if a timeline branches into two, then the timelines were the same universe before the branch split happened. Other way around, if two timelines get merged into one, then they are the same universe only after they were fused.
In those cases, the destruction of any one timeline is only counted if it was not connected to any other timeline for an infinite amount of time. Otherwise, if there are several timelines none of which are separate for an infinite amount of time, they would all be counted as just one timeline for the purpose of Tiering their destruction or creation.
From the space-time page draft
  • Time Travel:When considering "dimensions" or "universes", it is important to keep in mind that time travel should not be possible between them. Interfering with the time in one timeline should not have an effect on another timeline, as this would indicate a lack of separation.
    • However, there are exceptions to this rule. Some verses may have a concept of "meta-time" that allows for such oddities, though nevertheless it is important to note that these still constitute mere exceptions and not the general norm, and evidence is required to support the claim that a higher form of time is at play.
It is widely acknowledged that the existence of a dimensional wall serves as a delimiter between various dimensions. However, it is important to note that the presence of this barrier does not necessarily indicate a complete spatio-temporal separation between the dimensions in question, as defined by not occupying any points in time and space. Instead, the presence of this dividing wall simply serves to distinguish between the dimensions, even if they share a common time axis. Without the presence of this wall, the dimensions would be indistinguishable and would no longer be considered separate.
It should be noted that variations in the flow of time, such as faster or slower rates, do not necessarily indicate the existence of separate universes or space-time continuums.

Thank you I will be reviewing this fully.

Though if I do have any questions pertaining to tier 2 or higher who would be best to ask?
Ask me any questions and I will answer it neutrally. or you can ask @KingPin0422 @ImmortalDread @DontTalkDT @Reiner @KLOL506 himself, you can also ask @Theglassman12, @Everything12 @Planck69 but they were not really involved in the revisions but they are also knowledgeable on it generally. That is about all I know that are knowledgeable on this

@Maitreya With the Tier 2 revisions complete, this is what the Spacetime Continuum page theoretically looks like with all its qualifying/disqualifying criteria.
Read through this page and I'm still not seeing what about this refutes this

Any of this from being considered still anywhere from 3-A to 2-C? (And yes I posted the soul eater blog because the cosmos stuff works as additional context imo since they're literally the same verse)

epic-embed-fail-gypsy-crusader.gif

Read through this page and I'm still not seeing what about this refutes this

you need to create a CRT to accept this blog, also this does not really affect anything I said above, It really does not, we will not change the system for a verse, rather a verse will go along with the laid down guidelines of the system
irrelevant to what I posted above
Any of this from being considered still anywhere from 3-A to 2-C? (And yes I posted the soul eater blog because the cosmos stuff works as additional context imo since they're literally the same verse)
but if you will please kindly read what I posted above, but if you are not willing to read it, please let us wait for those who will.

you need to create a CRT to accept this blog, also this does not really affect anything I said above, It really does not, we will not change the system for a verse, rather a verse will go along with the laid down guidelines of the system

but if you will please kindly read what I posted above, but if you are not willing to read it, please let us wait for those who will.
pretty sure the blog was accepted in the crt for death and asura's buff

Calm yourself mate I've already read what you said and the all of the stuff from links you've sent and I don't see it as detracting from this being anything from 3-A to 2-C as I've said since additional context is very much provided and I don't really care that you believe the soul eater blog is irrelevant to this as I believe it is so I'll continue to have it there for those who'd like to see more from this verse's stuff. You don't have to address it but other staff are free to do so along the fire force blog

And that blog is accepted its literally with the 2-C CRT of soul eater and that was developed from that so don't be disingenuous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back