• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Rex will continue to see the city from the top of the hotel, looking at everything and thinking, until he notices something in the distance, at the limit of his vision he sees a shadow that he would swear to see while smiling at him. but he didn't care since he disappeared and thought that only his mind was playing tricks on him.

So he decided to explore the Hotel, feeling everyone's aura and emotions through his eighth and tenth senses. Each one with its distinctive colors, I would be careful not to get close to the yellow one when the golden one is close to him, he really doesn't want a problem with Tim, taking steps and steps until he reached the door that separated Adrian from him.

"I can pass?" he said as he knocked on the door of the room
(Adrian and Timcanpy are in the same training room lmao.)

Rex will continue to see the city from the top of the hotel, looking at everything and thinking, until he notices something in the distance, at the limit of his vision he sees a shadow that he would swear to see while smiling at him. but he didn't care since he disappeared and thought that only his mind was playing tricks on him.

So he decided to explore the Hotel, feeling everyone's aura and emotions through his eighth and tenth senses. Each one with its distinctive colors, I would be careful not to get close to the yellow one when the golden one is close to him, he really doesn't want a problem with Tim, taking steps and steps until he reached the door that separated Adrian from him.

"I can pass?" he said as he knocked on the door of the room
"What?"

Adrian asked Rex casually as he continued training next to Kentoria, not even turning to the man.

(Cause now we're assuming he's just in the training room.)

Nageki would be having a..."moment" as many would call it. Currently, he would be sitting on the balcony and staring out into the sun with a sigh. He let his unconscious roam, making his mind float through his memories. He could see his younger self, sitting on the wooden floor just as he was old enough to. His father sat opposite of him, staring down at the small child with contempt. In his father's hands he could see the tool that reminded him of the pain of a broken promise. A wooden blade slammed onto his shoulder and even now, he could hear his younger self cry out in pain.

'It hurts...'

'That is the pain of failure. We will train to make sure that this....stain on our history will never happen again.'

'But father, I do not wish to-'

'Silence! You were born into this household, and thusly, you shall be one!'

And then, he was sent back into the abyss of memories. He could see it, how his household was full of olden weaponry that dotted the walls. How he saw himself, how he looked at himself. Just another weapon to be used, used for a purpose. Used to fulfill promises. What good is a broken blade? With a shout, his mind took another turn, a quick and sudden turn as he stared at a canvas depicting heroes fighting against a black tide. Hearing footsteps, his child self had tried to run, but only succeeded in turning back to face his father. But instead of anger, he turned to look at the canvas as well. He said nothing, allowing his father's tone to peer through. It was...gentle, not like the harsh sound that he usually heard from his commanding voice.

'Our ancestor fought against the darkness. They were heroes, just like we shall be too. Someday, you will understand why you have this bloodline. Someday, you will understand what it means to be a hero. Someday, you will understand what it means to lift your head proud and call yourself a Rivera.'

He would've loved to stay in that moment for much longer, to stare at the canvas of his ancestors. To ask them for guidance just like the mythical tales of heroes asking the stars for wisdom. Unfortunately, it was broken by a sudden shout that jostled him out of his memories. Immediately, he was on-guard and his adrenaline spiked, his mind quickly locating the source of the noise and rushing to it. Though, he didn't seem to be there on time as he looked at Charlotte and Dean.

"Charlotte, what is the meaning of this?"

Nageki would be having a..."moment" as many would call it. Currently, he would be sitting on the balcony and staring out into the sun with a sigh. He let his unconscious roam, making his mind float through his memories. He could see his younger self, sitting on the wooden floor just as he was old enough to. His father sat opposite of him, staring down at the small child with contempt. In his father's hands he could see the tool that reminded him of the pain of a broken promise. A wooden blade slammed onto his shoulder and even now, he could hear his younger self cry out in pain.

'It hurts...'

'That is the pain of failure. We will train to make sure that this....stain on our history will never happen again.'

'But father, I do not wish to-'

'Silence! You were born into this household, and thusly, you shall be one!'

And then, he was sent back into the abyss of memories. He could see it, how his household was full of olden weaponry that dotted the walls. How he saw himself, how he looked at himself. Just another weapon to be used, used for a purpose. Used to fulfill promises. What good is a broken blade? With a shout, his mind took another turn, a quick and sudden turn as he stared at a canvas depicting heroes fighting against a black tide. Hearing footsteps, his child self had tried to run, but only succeeded in turning back to face his father. But instead of anger, he turned to look at the canvas as well. He said nothing, allowing his father's tone to peer through. It was...gentle, not like the harsh sound that he usually heard from his commanding voice.

'Our ancestor fought against the darkness. They were heroes, just like we shall be too. Someday, you will understand why you have this bloodline. Someday, you will understand what it means to be a hero. Someday, you will understand what it means to lift your head proud and call yourself a Rivera.'

He would've loved to stay in that moment for much longer, to stare at the canvas of his ancestors. To ask them for guidance just like the mythical tales of heroes asking the stars for wisdom. Unfortunately, it was broken by a sudden shout that jostled him out of his memories. Immediately, he was on-guard and his adrenaline spiked, his mind quickly locating the source of the noise and rushing to it. Though, he didn't seem to be there on time as he looked at Charlotte and Dean.

"Charlotte, what is the meaning of this?"
Charlotte turned around, glancing at Nageki.

Dean was creeping out the kids. And I'm about to throw his ass out if he doesn't get moving." Charlotte said, glaring at Dean as she said this.

Frustration boiled in Nageki as the grip on his hilt made his knuckles go white and his hand nearly numb with pain. Not only frustration out of Dean for suddenly interrupting, but also frustration at himself. He could see it in his mental state, the sword that he so precariously built up now full of cracks. A broken blade. He tried to calm himself, but his entire body was shaking with rage. Carefully, he breathed and spoke.

"Dean, I advise you to move out of the room this instant. I share the same sentiment with Charlotte. You can explain yourself once you remove yourself from this room."

Elis held Olorin tighter, "It'll be alright, Olorin, he isn't gonna do anything to you... It'll be fine..." She murmured, turning to Charlotte and nodding in extreme appreciation.
Olorin's breathing was unsteady as she trembled, she was extremely uncomfortable with Dean in the room at all, and was clearly genuinely scared of the man right now

Frustration boiled in Nageki as the grip on his hilt made his knuckles go white and his hand nearly numb with pain. Not only frustration out of Dean for suddenly interrupting, but also frustration at himself. He could see it in his mental state, the sword that he so precariously built up now full of cracks. A broken blade. He tried to calm himself, but his entire body was shaking with rage. Carefully, he breathed and spoke.

"Dean, I advise you to move out of the room this instant. I share the same sentiment with Charlotte. You can explain yourself once you remove yourself from this room."
"I'm sorry... Did we interrupt you, Nageki...?" Elis asked telepathically, noticing his distress while holding Olorin.

"You can go back to whatever you were doing if you want, sorry to have been a bother with this... We can talk later if you want...!" She suggested telepathically as well.

Talandar reached Dean, raising his blade arm and unsheathing his blades, Olorin looking more scared and beginning to tremble a bit
He uses his a hellish circle to travel in it and get into a chair from Elis room to sit on, crossing his leg over the other
"Not what I meant." Charlotte said, annoyance clear in her voice as she shook her head.

"You're a creepy ass dude. Don't be creepy with the two kids. That's all I'm saying."
"I didnt try to scare them...but guess it came off as a misunderstanding...i suppose...although i said it so many times now....i have no business with you two ..in any way you may think of me...despite my species...and even so....incubi and succubi...cant do anything...unless given permission...."
Charlotte turned around, glancing at Nageki.

Dean was creeping out the kids. And I'm about to throw his ass out if he doesn't get moving." Charlotte said, glaring at Dean as she said this.

"I came here only to help..on something....bothering them....no need for hostilities...i will be using proper manners from now on with them...no need to be that threatening...if i wished to do...how i pleased...i would have done it...long ago...."

Clarifies with a chill and relaxed voice, slowly speaking

"I came here only to help..on something....bothering them....no need for hostilities...i will be using proper manners from now on with them...no need to be that threatening...if i wished to do...how i pleased...i would have done it...long ago...."

"Dean...." Charlotte said bluntly. She grabbed his arm, attempting to forcefully drag him out of the room.

"We don't care. You aren't wanted here. Get the **** out."

"I already have. With Elis and the giant robot." Adrian said as he trained, "The information we got was... ambiguous."
"I figured that would happen, I guess Zodd and Anarath must have been planning to capture those civilians not too long ago, so they've probably been partners for a long time, the thing is since when exactly" he muttered the last part to himself.

"I'm sorry... Did we interrupt you, Nageki...?" Elis asked telepathically, noticing his distress while holding Olorin.

"You can go back to whatever you were doing if you want, sorry to have been a bother with this... We can talk later if you want...!" She suggested telepathically as well.
There would be a maelstrom of anger in Nageki's mind, pushing him further and further to a brink he could not come back from. Constant voices screeching at him, until it finally stopped as Elis' voice shot through. Telepathically, he sounded...tired.

'Please.'
He uses his a hellish circle to travel in it and get into a chair from Elis room to sit on, crossing his leg over the other

"I didnt try to scare them...but guess it came off as a misunderstanding...i suppose...although i said it so many times now....i have no business with you two ..in any way you may think of me...despite my species...and even so....incubi and succubi...cant do anything...unless given permission...."

"If it is a misunderstanding, that you have proper manners, if you do not wish to bother them, then you should know to leave the room."

"I figured that would happen, I guess Zodd and Anarath must have been planning to capture those civilians not too long ago, so they've probably been partners for a long time, the thing is since when exactly" he muttered the last part to himself.
Adrian heard it regardless because of enhanced senses, "That'd make sense... I plan to talk to the Elis girl later about it..."
There would be a maelstrom of anger in Nageki's mind, pushing him further and further to a brink he could not come back from. Constant voices screeching at him, until it finally stopped as Elis' voice shot through. Telepathically, he sounded...tired.

'Please.'
"Alright, Nageki. Get some rest, alright? You look exhausted..." She said telepathically.

Adrian heard it regardless because of enhanced senses, "That'd make sense... I plan to talk to the Elis girl later about it..."
"You inform me about anything new, for now I'll try to improve on something" he said while nodding his head and retire to his room, he planned to start studying about anything that could help him in the future

"You inform me about anything new, for now I'll try to improve on something" he said while nodding his head and retire to his room, he planned to start studying about anything that could help him in the future
"I'll be sure to do that, man." Adrian said casually, "But before you head out, any idea what all that screaming and yelling is? Kinda throwin' me off my game." He asked before Rex left.

"I'll be sure to do that, man." Adrian said casually, "But before you head out, any idea what all that screaming and yelling is? Kinda throwin' me off my game." He asked before Rex left.
"If my calculations do not fail me, our demon friend is doing what his race does, annoy and inconvenience mortals" Rex said noticing the multitude of auras in a room

"You talkin' about the Dean guy?" Adrian asked before simply shrugging. "I uh... I guess I'll go check it out. Hearing children screaming does not bring back good memories at all..." Adrian said as he made his way to Elis's room slowly, begrudgingly ending his training.

"Dean...." Charlotte said bluntly. She grabbed his arm, attempting to forcefully drag him out of the room.

"We don't care. You aren't wanted here. Get the **** out."
His grabbed arm transforms into one of a small animal so it could get out of her grasp

"If simple please....would have been enough..."
"If it is a misunderstanding, that you have proper manners, if you do not wish to bother them, then you should know to leave the room."
"Everybody is....too worked up....."

Sighs as he uses another portal to get outside the room now, but in front of the entrance
Tarak cocked his head, overhearing their conversation.

"...Demon not like Zodd. Demon taught Tarak about pain." Tarak muttered, thinking about Dean.

"...Tarak hopes to learn more from demon." Tarak said blankly.
"If you wish....i can help you improve...with your skeleton structure...if you dont mind..."

Informs Tarak as he put his hand on where a shoulder is situated at, moving with him away from there

Adrian, while walking to Elis's room, continued to contemplate the information he'd received from Seraphina.

"Sacrifice... Their obviously luring all these people for some sort of sacrifice... Soldiers are stronger than the average human so maybe that correlates to the effectiveness of whatever sacrifice their doing...? But then why go for helpless people? The locations must be connected somehow, then..." Adrian thought to himself as he reached the room.

"What the **** is going on, here? Some people are trying to train." Adrian said bluntly as he thought.

Talandar didn't respond. And neither did Kentoria, who wasn't sure himself but was a bit pissed that she had to watch a kid tremble in fear, Olorin shakily looking over at Adrian while Talandar remained silent

Adrian would simply shrug as he stood there, not really knowing what was going on.

"Naw, he didn't try anything with us, Charlotte. Thanks for the help." Elis said to Charlotte with a smile, slowly letting go of Olorin to stand up.

Adrian would simply shrug as he stood there, not really knowing what was going on.

"Naw, he didn't try anything with us, Charlotte. Thanks for the help." Elis said to Charlotte with a smile, slowly letting go of Olorin to stand up.
Charlotte nodded, some relief washing over her.

"Good. Let me know if he gives you any more shit, alright? I'll sort em out myself if I have to." Charlotte said.

Elis sighed and nodded, "Yeah... ******* asshole..." Elis glanced at Olorin, allowing her to cling to her with a chuckle as she sat back down.

Adrian glanced at everyone in the room, "Sooooo... Anybody gonna break this down for me? What the hell just happened?"

Nageki would look over Olorin for a moment, strained between saying something and letting her have some space. He decided to interact with Adrian for right now, seeing how it was a bit of a safer option.

"Charlotte told me that Dean was..."creeping out" the kids."

"If that's right..." Kentoria said quietly, tapping her sword on the floor while Olorin just put her face into one of Elis's shoulders, trying to calm herself down

Back