• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Olorin, I really am alright..." Elis said, going over to hug Olorin gently, still breathing a bit heavily. "I'm just a little tired... It'll be alright..."

"O-okay..." Olorin said, hugging Elis tight as she could back, which wasn't too too hard due to Below Average Human LS, before letting her go to finish

Elis smiled at Olorin, pushing her away. "Jeez... We've only really known each other for a day, yknow? You're all over me!" Elis said jokingly with a snicker, clearly planning to get back to work.

Elis smiled at Olorin, pushing her away. "Jeez... We've only really known each other for a day, yknow? You're all over me!" Elis said jokingly with a snicker, clearly planning to get back to work.
"I'm just worried about a new friend okay?" Olorin said, going back to sit down, still worried

Phares sat up and stretched. He felt refreshed after resting but he couldn’t afford to laze around any longer. He left his room and headed back to the training area. He started to think of new ways he could use the abilities he had.

"Fair enough!" Elis said as she got back to work, the sound of metal clanging along with Elis's labored breaths able to be heard across the entire hotel, the prodigious sorcerer faltering at times and nearly falling down at other times.

(Yeah. The hotel room is bigger than an actual hotel room so I was confused as to what to say-)
Kentoria payed no need, but Lothon peeked into the room quietly to make sure Elis wasn't going to kill herself by doing this, Olorin was there to catch Elis each time she nearly fell with some effort

Charlotte glanced upward, hearing the sound of clamoring metal as she sat down inside one of the rooms. A look of brief confusion passed on her face.

"Probably the kid making another weapon or something....she did say Tim's sword broke..." Charlotte thought, nodding to herself.

Tarak paid no mind to the sound of clamoring. He simply stood near the training room wall, still processing what had happened between him and his newfound friend.

"...Master would want Tarak to make friends....yes...?" Tarak muttered to himself. He wasn't sure, but hoped she wouldn't mind.

Last edited:
Adrian didn't pay no mind to it either barring some minor confusion as he trained next to Kentoria, Elis thanking Olorin for helping her up as she eventually finished her sword, forming some oil around it to cool it down, coating the room in steam that she swiftly dissipates with air manipulation.

"Haa...! Ha...! Finished!" She said, holding up the blade, which was clearly weightless.

"H-Huh...? Why?" Elis said, yelping in surprise as she laid on the bed, accidentally dropping the new and improved Aeon right next to the bed.

Charlotte who had watched the spar with Ryu and the Beast, nodded at Ryu.

"You ain't half bad with those swords, dude. Good going." Charlotte said.
Dean applauds at Ryu and Brownie fight lightly and slowly, as he spoke to his usual way

"Decent....pretty decent...."
"Thanks for the praise, although I still have a long way to go, it's great to know your limit." Says Ryu as he says thanks to Charlotte and Dean

"Exhausted...? Me...? No, I'm fine..." Elis murmured, trying to get up to grab Timcanpy's sword.
"Did you hear how loud you were breathing??? Just... rest... give Timcanpy the weapon and just lie down... please." Olorin said, trembling a bit as she let Elis get up to get Aeon

"Did you hear how loud you were breathing??? Just... rest... give Timcanpy the weapon and just lie down... please." Olorin said, trembling a bit as she let Elis get up to get Aeon
Elis continued to breath heavily as she picked up Aeon, Timcanpy turning into human form before she even got up and forcing Elis back to the bed.

"H-Huh...!?!?" Elis exclaimed, Timcanpy holding Aeon with one hand and holding Elis down with the other.

"Rest." Timcanpy said.

"But-"

"R E S T."

Timcanpy's voice echoed as Elis simply went limp and breathed heavily, still in deep thought about those other things.

"A-... Alright..." She murmured, pouting a bit.

Olorin breathed a sigh of relief, lying down fully and beginning to close her eyes, her stamina nearly spent from worrying, the traveling, and the fighting

"Do you wanna lay down to...? You seem just as tired as me..." Elis asked, shifting over to look at Olorin as Timcanpy stood guard, planting her new blade into the ground, hovering over both of them with a pretty significant height difference.

"Same here..." Elis said with a snicker, getting under the covers and opening them up so Olorin could slip in if she so desired, having a couple of pillows propped up for the both of them casually.

Olorin also got in, not comfortable even now sleeping without her clothes on, resting her head on one of the pillows and falling asleep fairly quickly, facing Elis

Elis merely smiled and chuckled, falling asleep rather quickly while facing Olorin, still smiling.

"Talandar... Can you keep guard?" Timcanpy asked, "I'd like to go test my new weapon. To better serve my master."

"Yes, I was hoping to cross blades with you, however, our masters require protection, and fighting here would only wake them up." Talandar responded quietly, keeping his voice down

"I will be glad to do so later, Talandar. Please protect them both." Timcanpy said as she slowly left the room as to not wake either of them, entering the training room while the new Aeon immediately formed a large sheath to be mounted on her side, Timcanpy sheathing her blade and walking in with a blank look.

(this comment comes from 30 minutes after the battle of Rex vs Charlotte)

after sleeping a restful nap of a few minutes, Rex stood up and went to see something outside the hotel, observing the whole city while rubbing his scars, he hardly slept without having a horrible nightmare from incomplete fragments of his past

Olorin twitched in her sleep, having a nightmare but never made any big movements, Talandar watching over them

"Truly, a trustworthy individual... and her will is strong. She is someone I'll trust my master on, even if hormones may have a thing or two to do about that." Talandar thought to himself

Olorin twitched in her sleep, having a nightmare but never made any big movements, Talandar watching over them

"Truly, a trustworthy individual... and her will is strong. She is someone I'll trust my master on, even if hormones may have a thing or two to do about that." Talandar thought to himself
Elis, as if on instinct, wrapped her arms around Olorin gently and pulled her a bit closer, unconsciously comforting both her, and herself, as she was clearly having some sort of nightmare as well but the contents of it differed greatly from Olorin's most likely.

Charlotte nodded at Ryu before walking out of the room. Seeking to take a shower after her battle with Rex, peering into the nearby rooms while she walked with vague curiosity, wondering what the others were doing. Eventually, she came across the training room, and noticed Timcanpy was standing inside the room, but strangely did not see Elis anywhere nearby. Charlotte looked at her for a moment, before deciding to talk to her.

"Oi, Tim." Charlotte said, waving one hand at her while the other was inside her pocket.

Olorin began trembling slightly, the memories of being a human guinea pig and a test subject of many tests still vivid in her mind and causing the nightmares, but the hug from Elis caused those memories begin to get interrupted, Olorim gently hugging Elis back,

Charlotte nodded at Ryu before walking out of the room. Seeking to take a shower after her battle with Rex, peering into the nearby rooms while she walked with vague curiosity, wondering what the others were doing. Eventually, she came across the training room, and noticed Timcanpy was standing inside the room, but strangely did not see Elis anywhere nearby. Charlotte looked at her for a moment, before deciding to talk to her.

"Oi, Tim." Charlotte said, waving one hand at her while the other was inside her pocket.
Timcanpy turned to Charlotte nonchalantly, "Hi."
Olorin began trembling slightly, the memories of being a human guinea pig and a test subject of many tests still vivid in her mind and causing the nightmares, but the hug from Elis caused those memories begin to get interrupted, Olorim gently hugging Elis back,
Elis seemed to smile a bit more as she noticed Olorin was feeling better unconsciously, pulling her a bit closer before fully going limp, her nightmares seeming to at least stop for a while as she gently snored.

"Yes. They have not harmed my master and seem to have no intention of doing so. That is all that matters." Timcanpy said, now just blankly staring forward as she began drawing her blade, not minding the sound of Kentoria and Adrian training.

"Yes. They have not harmed my master and seem to have no intention of doing so. That is all that matters." Timcanpy said, now just blankly staring forward as she began drawing her blade, not minding the sound of Kentoria and Adrian training.
Charlotte nodded.

"...Might've been too harsh with the kid then, she doesn't seem too bad...." Charlotte said shrugging a bit. She glanced down at Timcanpy sword, watching as she drew her blade.

"Glad you got that blade of yours fixed. You come here to test it out?"

Back