• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Wait a minute" Rani take out a holographic tablet and start reviewing some data.

"West Wing, after Narvo Quarter, there's enough rooms for all of you. It's not a big deal, but it should be enough."
"Thank you. We highly appreciate your kindness, general.", the Doctor bowed again to show his gratitude.
"Oh well, that sounds interesting. We can grab something to eat before we get there. There's a pretty good restaurant guys" Nick would say.
"Remember what I said about grabbing a drink Nick? I could certainly use one right now, but...", he paused and chuckled nervously.
"Oh, but you have very good eyes! Surely you haven't seen any uh... 'pests' in this city, right?", he asked.

"Thank you general for your help, very grateful"

Commented upon getting the response for a place to spend time
Tosho, who was silent, would say, "Thanks as well. I kinda- no, I do own the ship that was captured so, it's something more coming from me when I say it."

But...

"I kinda need having my little Cy recharged." gesturing as she carried the limp Cy.
"Thanks general!"

Garret said saluting.
"Thank you. We highly appreciate your kindness, general.", the Doctor bowed again to show his gratitude.
"It's nothing, we have to keep the species alive and above all take advantage of any extra hand, in any case, take an extra battery to use with your droid" she give her a battery of mid size
"Remember what I said about grabbing a drink Nick? I could certainly use one right now, but...", he paused and chuckled nervously.

"Eh, ok...!"
Garret shrugged.

"Lead the way, i could have a good meal by now after this entire day"

Told Nick as he mentioned it

"Okay, follow me guys, this place is interesting to explore and has some nice places in that area" he said starting to walk
"Oh, but you have very good eyes! Surely you haven't seen any uh... 'pests' in this city, right?", he asked
"Don't worry, nobody wants a 3-meter rat in their dining room, we kill them all... the ones in this city, I don't know if there are any around outside tho"

"It's nothing, we have to keep the species alive and above all take advantage of any extra hand, in any case, take an extra battery to use with your droid" she give her a battery of mid size
"Cant thank you enough for this hospitality general, truly grateful"

Saluted with her arm like in the military, her background with them has her have a different way of talking and acting with others part of the militia
"Okay, follow me guys, this place is interesting to explore and has some nice places in that area" he said starting to walk
"Will trust your words on those Nick"
"Don't worry, nobody wants a 3-meter rat in their dining room, we kill them all... the ones in this city, I don't know if there are any around outside tho"
"If there were all i need is a single shot to take them all out, i used to practice my skills with a firearm on them"

"3 METERS?!?", his eyes widened in shock but quickly returned to normal.
"I mean, hahaha! Nice joke there! Not the first time I have heard of it..."

Back