• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Registration)

fire-writing.gif

Only question I have is how many max charges do you plan to have? I didn't really implement a Charge System when writing the OP, so I couldn't give you a number I think would be alright.

Though, thinking about it I probably could implement Charges as a mechanic when it comes to Mana/Spell usage.

Only question I have is how many max charges do you plan to have? I didn't really implement a Charge System when writing the OP, so I couldn't give you a number I think would be alright.

Though, thinking about it I probably could implement Charges as a mechanic when it comes to Mana/Spell usage.
I have noted down charges I think should be fair for each individual treasure.

The idea lorewise was to make Amalie a low mana character and charges are just the innate mana reserves of the artifact, that slowly regenerate. Gameplaywise, its allow for high amount of versailtility with restrictions

I have noted down charges I think should be fair for each individual treasure.
No, I meant like. How many do you have MAXIMUM. Like, if you used a weapon (therefore using Charges), how many would you have left to then allocate to using other weapons. 20/20? 30/30? Billion/Billion? Is what I meant.

Or do you mean that each individual weapon has a certain amount of Charges, not you (as a Player)?

Crazy. For when you get back, I'll just write out what I mean in simpler terms:

1. Do you, as a Player, have a number of charges that a weapon drains from you? So, if you used a weapon, would it drain from a maximum number of Charges (for example, 20/20 becoming 14/20).

Or

2. Charges are just for each individual weapon, and don't represent some system that you have as a player have but rather just how many times you can use a Weapon until it flops.

Kaboom

(Decided to finally make a "Sasuke" character)
Me regretting the fact that I didn't make a Magical ranger Class (I'm a fraud)

Character itself is fine abilities and stats wise, logistically tho I feel like he's kind of a mix between a Ranger and a Mage without being a Mage, and idk if I can accept him cause I feel like he's kind of a cheat because I didn't make a Mystic-Ranger Class?? Lol.

Also, you forgot Standard Mana and Class Weaknesses. :geek:

But, I'll let it slide cause why not. Maybe I'll add a Magic-Ranger Class later.

You can go in the sandbox, and with you we have like 7 people, which I'm 99% sure is enough to start, but I'll wait until later in the day (or tomorrow).

Me regretting the fact that I didn't make a Magical ranger Class (I'm a fraud)

Character itself is fine abilities and stats wise, logistically tho I feel like he's kind of a mix between a Ranger and a Mage without being a Mage, and idk if I can accept him cause I feel like he's kind of a cheat because I didn't make a Mystic-Ranger Class?? Lol.

Also, you forgot Standard Mana and Class Weaknesses. :geek:
Aww, shoot, I didn''t want to make my character unfair or anything! In the name of making your life easier by not having to create a whole new class, I remove a lot of his spells and stuff.

Aww, shoot, I didn''t want to make my character unfair or anything! In the name of making your life easier by not having to create a whole new class, I remove a lot of his spells and stuff.
Alright. Thanks lol, he can go in the sandbox.
Looks fine but you forgot to list LS (Max is Class M scaling to my bitch, anything below is gucci) and the bullet points look ****** up lol.

I'm finally done cooking. @Backbackback has taken a look at it and approved.
Tis a lot to go over, but luckily most of these abilities are roughly inconsequential to a character that's not a combat-type; if this was a normal OC, I'd ask you to cut down like 60% of this stuff lol. My issues:

1. Clones created by duplication should be weaker than the original body. Aka, they should only have access to a small portion of abilities, which gets even weaker as you continuously split away biomass.
  2. The E.T is a concept that I am generally fine with, gives me room to explore for lore, but how you use it here is a no-no. Being able to shapeshift into a small house means that basically any attacks can be negged into the E.T due to the size-conditions, unless I make them enormous. Since you already have an insane amount of utility and survivability, I really would make the usage of the E.T very limited; you use the Prison Realm from JJK as a reference for Chester's normal appearance, so rather than the size thing I would make it so that you can only seal something in the E.T if they stay within a certain range for a certain amount of time, just as the Prison Realm functions. Making it basically a trump-card sealing in combat.
Those are really my only issues, again I'm only really being this chill since your character isn't a combat-type, and the resources he'd need to function are scarce in a Dungeon.

Tis a lot to go over, but luckily most of these abilities are roughly inconsequential to a character that's not a combat-type; if this was a normal OC, I'd ask you to cut down like 60% of this stuff lol. My issues:

1. Clones created by duplication should be weaker than the original body. Aka, they should only have access to a small portion of abilities, which gets even weaker as you continuously split away biomass.
  2. The E.T is a concept that I am generally fine with, gives me room to explore for lore, but how you use it here is a no-no. Being able to shapeshift into a small house means that basically any attacks can be negged into the E.T due to the size-conditions, unless I make them enormous. Since you already have an insane amount of utility and survivability, I really would make the usage of the E.T very limited; you use the Prison Realm from JJK as a reference for Chester's normal appearance, so rather than the size thing I would make it so that you can only seal something in the E.T if they stay within a certain range for a certain amount of time, just as the Prison Realm functions. Making it basically a trump-card sealing in combat.
Those are really my only issues, again I'm only really being this chill since your character isn't a combat-type, and the resources he'd need to function are scarce in a Dungeon.
And just so you see it (double-posting a lot I know), the adaptation stuff really isn't necessary. You already have like 50 ways to avoid damage; remove that entirely.

And just so you see it (double-posting a lot I know), the adaptation stuff really isn't necessary. You already have like 50 ways to avoid damage; remove that entirely.
Alright. Will make adjustments and post them later.

Multiple Selves/Soul-Switching is something that you wouldn't actively control; as a Priest of Vex, Vex would be the one who decides whether or not that can happen. Aka, Vex is an NPC, so I'd basically be deciding whether or not you get to switch Souls or not lol. The ability is fine, this is just a warning, since I'd have to have a certain amount of control over that aspect of your OC.

How exactly does Harbinger negate durability?

Teleportation doesn't have a speed, so you don't need to list it as Hypersonic. If it isn't teleportation but rather a Spell that just makes you move fast enough to appear as teleportation, speed amps of that level aren't allowed so it'd need to be removed.

Multiple Selves/Soul-Switching is something that you wouldn't actively control; as a Priest of Vex, Vex would be the one who decides whether or not that can happen. Aka, Vex is an NPC, so I'd basically be deciding whether or not you get to switch Souls or not lol. The ability is fine, this is just a warning, since I'd have to have a certain amount of control over that aspect of your OC.
As expected.

How exactly does Harbinger negate durability?
Oh yeah, I didn't finish that since I was editing the page on the road (knew I was forgetting something). It attacks the soul directly, and while this is incapable of killing the soul, it causes direct pain without the need to cause damage. I'll put it on the sheet if it's good with you.

Teleportation doesn't have a speed, so you don't need to list it as Hypersonic. If it isn't teleportation but rather a Spell that just makes you move fast enough to appear as teleportation, speed amps of that level aren't allowed so it'd need to be removed.
Alright, I'll take it off.

Oh yeah, I didn't finish that since I was editing the page on the road (knew I was forgetting something). It attacks the soul directly, and while this is incapable of killing the soul, it causes direct pain without the need to cause damage. I'll put it on the sheet if it's good with you.
This is fine, but it would have a hefty Mana cost.
Alright, I'll take it off.
You don't have to remove teleportation, so long as you specify an effective range, btw. It's just the speed stuff.

RP thread is up. Feel free to message in it. Or not. If you're prepared for the consequences.

Finally, it's done. Sorry for taking so long. I'm busy most of the day and only free in the evening. I applied what you told me and basically rewrote how E.T works so now it's a combination of the Prison Realm and a Barrier Technique. Make sure to read the Weaknesses section.
Having to read allat after just waking up from an inordinately timed sleep did me no favors, but uh yeah it's fine now.

You have no concept of how hard I had to stop myself from saying something wild in response to that.

Back