• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Yes," Timcanpy said, fully drawing the blade as it flashed green. It was clearly masterfully crafted despite it's incredibly flashy design.

"Yes," Timcanpy said, fully drawing the blade as it flashed green. It was clearly masterfully crafted despite it's incredibly flashy design.

Charlotte whistled, looking the blade over. Her Spatial Awareness already imprinting of geometry of the weapon into her mind.

"Elis really hooked you up. That's a nice-looking blade, Tim" Charlotte said

"It enchanted?"

"Yes. It has about 245 separate durability enhancing enchantments, along with a plasma enchantment. It also doubles all my attributes whenever I hold it." Timcanpy said, immediately discerning the enchantments Elis put on the blade without even having been told.

"A direct hit will end your life. This blade cannot be blocked." Timcanpy warned immediately, unmoved at having said that.

"A direct hit will end your life. This blade cannot be blocked." Timcanpy warned immediately, unmoved at having said that.
(Unless we're talking Talandar, in which case he also uses plasma manipulation and we have ourselves a little showdown obviously... cause obviously his extreme heat resistance is stupid)

"This is not training. I have nothing to train. I do not possess muscles or anything of the like. My strength is up to my master to modify and increase." Timcanpy said as she began swinging her blade, each swing clearly filled with experience beyond her years, mixed with ungodly precision, made her blade feel as if it was forming a dome of slashes even though she was simply attacking in a single spot.
(Unless we're talking Talandar, in which case he also uses plasma manipulation and we have ourselves a little showdown obviously... cause obviously his extreme heat resistance is stupid)
(Same with Timcanpy lol. She was referring to Charlotte as Charlotte cannot actually block it like Talandar can lol.)

Charlotte shrugged, glancing at her sword slashes for a bit before walking out of the gym.

"....Ain't much a conversationalist." Charlotte thought, sighing. Though she wasn't sure if she expected more. She put her hands in her pocket, walking towards one of the nearby showers.

Timcanpy continued to get used to her sword, "Weird. She is weird. She keeps talking to me. I don't understand why. I should ask master. I hope she is okay. I would know if she was not, though. I hope she wakes up, soon. I wish to be by her side. I wonder if Charlotte will talk to me again later. How will I respond? I do not know. Running simulations to know how to respond to Charlotte. Or other people-" Timcanpy just kept talking to herself for the duration of her practicing.

Meanwhile...

Elis eventually woke up, slowly lifting herself up as she had a major case of bed hair. She let out a yawn, turning to Talandar. "How long was I out...?"(Make up a number time doesn't matter anymore lol.)

Elis eventually woke up, slowly lifting herself up as she had a major case of bed hair. She let out a yawn, turning to Talandar. "How long was I out...?"(Make up a number time doesn't matter anymore lol.)
"8 hours, you and Olorin were "cuddling" in your sleep." Talandar said, Olorin disturbed by not feeling Elis anymore and slowly waking up

In the meantime Dean was out in the city for quite a while now, near the corners of two buildings in the dark, doing some business with a man wearing a mask and sunglasses, along a hood covering its head, giving Dean some bottles full of dfferent colored liquids, as he gives the man a huge stack of money

"Nice doing business with you...."

Says as he uses a hellish circle to teleport away and come at the entrace of the hotel about instantly

Elis turned to Olorin with a smile, slowly getting up as to not wake her. "Alright... Thanks, Talandar, for watching over us, I mean..." She murmured with a slight blush before stretching out.

Olorin squeaked in her sleep, waking up with a massive start, nearly headbutting Elis as she did so, breathing extremely heavily, Talandar nodding to Elis nonchalantly

"O-Olorin!? Are you alright...!?" Elis asked, breathing heavily in surprise as well as she placed her hands on Olorin's shoulders.

"Ah... Sorry, then... Do you wanna get up...?" Elis asked as she squinted a bit, having been thinking about the Zodd situation constantly in her head even while she was sleeping through her nightmares, gently holding Olorin's hands now.

"WHAT THE-" Elis jumped off the bed and immediately summoned around 4 End Blades that were pointed straight at Dean.

"D-Don't you have any tact...!? Don't just sneak into a lady's room like that...!!!"

He immediately turned them away from him with his telekinesis by just a simple glance at them

"The others didnt seem to be bothered, so i assumed neither of you will, i will remember to knock next time"

Says in a normal voice as he talks about Charlotte, Rex, Brownie and Ryu experiencing the same moment with him and didnt flinch

"Regardless i heard you had problems with nightmares when i walked by, i can help about it, after all im an incubi"

Talandar immediately decked Dean hard in the face, Olorin yelling in shock and fear from being surprised like this

"LEAVE. NOW." Talandar said, his voice thick with a threat

The Blades themselves were unwavering in their position, purple electricity charging around them that was prepared to fire at a moment's notice as Elis blushed and breathed heavily.

"Get the hell out of my room, Dean. KNOCK NEXT TIME."

Talandar immediately decked Dean hard in the face, Olorin yelling in shock and fear from being surprised like this

"LEAVE. NOW." Talandar said, his voice thick with a threat
Dean dodges the strike with ease thanks to his sixth sense and jumps back to get some distance

"Hold your agressiveness if you please, i didnt do anything with intention of scaring if that is your thought process now"
The Blades themselves were unwavering in their position, purple electricity charging around them that was prepared to fire at a moment's notice as Elis blushed and breathed heavily.

"Get the hell out of my room, Dean. KNOCK NEXT TIME."
Dean uses his telekinesis with more power used into it, getting them down from their position, then knocks at the door to her room nearby him without looking slowly

"May i now?"

Dean dodges the strike with ease thanks to his sixth sense and jumps back to get some distance

"Hold your agressiveness if you please, i didnt do anything with intention of scaring if that is your thought process now"

Dean uses his telekinesis with more power used into it, getting them down from their position, then knocks at the door to her room nearby him without looking slowly

"May i now?"
"N-no!" Olorin yelled immediately, finding Dean teleporting into the room to be immensely creepy, while Talandar walked up to the door

He snaps his fingers and a portal appears near her and some sweets drop down from it

"Accepting this as an apology missy?"

Talks in a manner to sweet talk Olorin and with a kid friendly voice as well, which sounded innocent

Electricity charged in the blades regardless of his telekinesis, lightning began to crackle the ground and burn the bed a bit as Elis was clearly pissed, pulling Olorin close as they clearly could be fired without being aimed, but they didn't.

"Creep! Pervert! Stalker! Asshole!" She began hurling insults at him before calming herself down, the blades stopping as she simply held Olorin.

"Learn to knock next time, please... Or I'll vaporize you..." She murmured.

"No! Getoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetout you creep!" Olorin raised her voice and yelled at Dean, finding him beyond creepy at this point, Talandar slowly approaching him

Charlotte, who had long since finished taking her shower, walked through the hotel room, hearing a commotion coming from Elis's room. Her brow furrowed, and she knocked on the door.

"Oi, you doing alright in there!?" Charlotte asked. She reached for her gun, unsure if Elis and Olorin were being attacked.

Electricity charged in the blades regardless of his telekinesis, lightning began to crackle the ground and burn the bed a bit as Elis was clearly pissed, pulling Olorin close as they clearly could be fired without being aimed, but they didn't.

"Creep! Pervert! Stalker! Asshole!" She began hurling insults at him before calming herself down, the blades stopping as she simply held Olorin.

"Learn to knock next time, please... Or I'll vaporize you..." She murmured.
"I did earlier didnt i now?...."

Says in his usual quiet and slow voice

"Also a little lady like you....shouldnt pronounce such filthy words...doesnt go well with your image little Elis....and i have been told that several times...the vaporization part....most of them arent around to tell about it though...."

Tells in a calm and reasonable voice now
"No! Getoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetout you creep!" Olorin raised her voice and yelled at Dean, finding him beyond creepy at this point, Talandar slowly approaching him
"Ho....you approach me?...Instead of trying to be understanding a little...you come straight at me?..."

Held his hands out from the pockets now

"Ho....you approach me?...Instead of trying to be understanding a little...you come straight at me?..."

dio-jojo.gif

Charlotte, who had long since finished taking her shower, walked through the hotel room, hearing a commotion coming from Elis's room. Her brow furrowed, and she knocked on the door.

"Oi, you doing alright in there!?" Charlotte asked. She reached for her gun, unsure if Elis and Olorin were being attacked.
"Sorry, Charlotte! Everything's under control!" Elis said, telekinetically opening the door for her while still holding Olorin, breathing softly.

"Dean was just acting like a creep... Sorry to worry you..." She murmured, "At least you know how to knock..."

"I did earlier didnt i now?...."

Says in his usual quiet and slow voice

"Also a little lady like you....shouldnt pronounce such filthy words...doesnt go well with your image little Elis....and i have been told that several times...the vaporization part....most of them arent around to tell about it though...."

Tells in a calm and reasonable voice now

"Yes, you were told to leave, so do so. Or I will consider this a threat to my master." Talandar said, clearly already considering it a threat as he maintained his pace

"We're fine, Dean is being the biggest creep!" Olorin said, shifting back and away from Dean

"My...my...."

Says before turning his head into an owl and does a 180 to face her and talk with such a head

"So...you give me permission from that time then...?"

Talking about the time he told her to do her only if she wants it

"My...my...."

Says before turning his head into an owl and does a 180 to face her and talk with such a head

"So...you give me permission from that time then...?"

Talking about the time he told her to do her only if she wants it
"Not what I meant." Charlotte said, annoyance clear in her voice as she shook her head.

"You're a creepy ass dude. Don't be creepy with the two kids. That's all I'm saying."

Talandar reached Dean, raising his blade arm and unsheathing his blades, Olorin looking more scared and beginning to tremble a bit
Elis held Olorin tighter, "It'll be alright, Olorin, he isn't gonna do anything to you... It'll be fine..." She murmured, turning to Charlotte and nodding in extreme appreciation.

Rex will continue to see the city from the top of the hotel, looking at everything and thinking, until he notices something in the distance, at the limit of his vision he sees a shadow that he would swear to see while smiling at him. but he didn't care since he disappeared and thought that only his mind was playing tricks on him.

So he decided to explore the Hotel, feeling everyone's aura and emotions through his eighth and tenth senses. Each one with its distinctive colors, I would be careful not to get close to the yellow one when the golden one is close to him, he really doesn't want a problem with Tim, taking steps and steps until he reached the door that separated Adrian from him.

"I can pass?" he said as he knocked on the door of the room

Back