• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Registration)

So question, how strong are the Gods?
Serious answer: it depends on the God. Some minor God's can be as weak as the party is right now.

All the Gods available for Priests in the OP are basically some of the strongest Gods in the little pantheon I've shat out.

I know Chester stands zero chance. I'm asking for his backstory. What do you think bro must have done to piss off the God of Space and Time himself to the point that he locked him up in a different dimension?

Last edited:
I know Chester stands zero chance. I'm asking for his backstory. What do you think bro must have done to piss off the God of Space and Time himself to the point that he locked him up in a different dimension?
Not simp for Lady Blythe when he had the chance

You really don't have to do a lot to piss off Zontr. He operates on a scale of prescience hard to comprehend even for God's. Chester could've done something completely normal but if Zontr sees that in thousands of years it has horrific world-shattering ramifications on the timeline, he would lock Chester up.

You really don't have to do a lot to piss off Zontr. He operates on a scale of prescience hard to comprehend even for God's. Chester could've done something completely normal but if Zontr sees that in thousands of years it has horrific world-shattering ramifications on the timeline, he would lock Chester up.
I assume that Chester isn't the only one who got snatched by Zontr if what you're saying is true. But then comes the question of why he's now forcing the guy to serve Blythe (albeit with a puppet) and continue to influence the world instead of making someone else do it. Maybe Blythe will be indirectly responsible for something really good later down the line like how Chester will be indirectly responsible for something really bad?

I assume that Chester isn't the only one who got snatched by Zontr if what you're saying is true.
Not the only one, but few individual people have negative effects on the timeline just by stepping on an ant. Cases like Chester's are rare.
But then comes the question of why he's now forcing the guy to serve Blythe (albeit with a puppet) and continue to influence the world instead of making someone else do it.
Blythe is destined for a higher purpose. Chester being there helps serves her fulfilling said purpose, which in turn keeps the timeline stable. Zontr only contracts with Priests if he believes they are destined to have drastic effects on the timeline.

Blythe is destined for a higher purpose. Chester being there helps serves her fulfilling said purpose, which in turn keeps the timeline stable. Zontr only contracts with Priests if he believes they are destined to have drastic effects on the timeline
Common Blythe W as always.

CAN WE ALL DIE? Yeah, lol. WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ALL DIE? Story ends. CAN THE STORY RESTART? Yeah, but you'll make new characters, as a new party. If every party member dies, that's a failed Dungeon Dive.
Ultimately you contradict yourself, well, whatever, it's not that this gets worse just because of that detail, it just means favoritism.

Ultimately, you're dickeating. My plans are beyond your amoeba brain.
Dude, I'm not even sounding rude, wtf? I'm just asking because I was confused about things changing, I used favoritims as a word because I have favored Back dozens of times in my own RP, not cuz i against that

Dude, I'm not even sounding rude, wtf? I'm just asking because I was confused about things changing, I used favoritims as a word because I have favored Back dozens of times in my own RP, not cuz i against that
I'm playing with you. Not that deep.

Back