• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Elis tilted her head, "Honestly, I don't really have a theory! But if I had to come up with one... I dunno, I think they just exist cause people do, yknow? I mean, where there's creation, there's always gonna be destruction and all that philosophical stuff! I dunno, maybe they just exist? Whatever, that's dumb!"

"They're kind of intelligent and all of it is towards sadism from my experience. So that may be something to look out for." Kentoria said, glancing at Elis

"Regardless, keep an eye on eachother."

@azontr
Rex closed his eyes, trying to see if his 6th and 7th senses could pick up something.
Rex could immediately feel immense pain assault his body as the feeling of people being torn apart and people screaming in fear and agony surrounded him, the rest of the group eventually able to hear it to.

"WH-... What is that...?" Elis thought to herself, the smell of iron assaulting their noses.

Rex could immediately feel immense pain assault his body as the feeling of people being torn apart and people screaming in fear and agony surrounded him, the rest of the group eventually able to hear it to.

"WH-... What is that...?" Elis thought to herself, the smell of iron assaulting their noses.
"War" he said regaining his senses

Elis was clearly and immediately uncomfortable, letting out a sharp gag as they got closer, her nose plugs falling out.

"Master, we are approaching carnage. Stay behind me." Timcanpy adviced, a sword materializing in her hand.

"Y-Yeah... I'll try and play support...!" Elis said, smiling as best she could.

"Rex and Elis should stay in the back line, Ryu and Timcanpy should support where possible, while myself and Charolette will take the pure front line." Kentoria said, rushing forward quickly to get into the fray

The group would reach an enormous steel wall that was obviously being used to separate the carnage from the locals, Elis flying over it with Timcanpy turning to golem form so they could fly up with her, Elis and her golem standing at the top of the wall to witness the ongoing battle.

"Dear god..." Elis thought, the abundant amount of destruction making her eyes widen. The battlefield was currently casual, there was currently no battle, as most of the soldiers were doing their best to hide from the creatures...

The creatures themselves, the calamities, were large, at least the size of a building, and they were lined with crimson tattoos and what seemed to be skull-like armor all over their body. Each and every one of them had been feasting on a corpse, and they seemed to be distracted with that task for now, clearly not expecting anymore opposition, as the battle was clearly won for them.

From the ground Phares activated his ability to cloak himself with his shadow then modified it to give himself wings. He flew up and joined the two on the wall. “Damn.” was all he could think to say.

"....Goddamn..." Charlotte muttered, her cigarette falling from her mouth as she stared at the monstrous beings before her. She had heard tales of calamities....but this was beyond even her worst expectations. She hesitated for a moment, a bead of sweat forming on her face.

"...One last job...then I can finally escape this hellhole..." She muttered, attempting to motivate herself.

She took a step forward, and clenched her fist. She began to scan the surroundings, imprinting the spatial information of the area in her mind as she prepared to engage the demons before her.

Elis nodded at Kentoria, "Alright... We'll try and get the jump on them since their distracted with uh... Eating..." Elis said to the group, trying to remain rational.

"Metal, fire and a lot of air" Rex said as he waved his canteen.

He burn the metals right now, and part of Steel's wall was destroyed and turned into a hundred of spears ready to be fired

"Metal, fire and a lot of air" Rex said as he waved his canteen.

He burn the metals right now, and part of Steel's wall was destroyed and turned into a hundred of spears ready to be fired
The violent warping of the wall into weapons seemed to only get their attention as demonic screeches were let out from a large portion of them, the army of destruction immediately alerted that something was there.

"D-Damnit!!" Elis summoned her staff which was hollow, beginning to weave lines of runes around herself in order to reshape the Earth on a large enough scale to do anything to the army. "This spell will take like 20 minutes to prepare!"

Charlotte reached into her pockets, pulling out a pair of brass knuckles that she hastily stuck onto his fists. She got into a fighting stance, prepared to engage the swarm of calamties.

"...Guess we lost the element of surprise..." She muttered.

Many of them had wings, dozens of them immediately trying to fly towards the group as Rex's spears pierced a few of them but didn't really seem to slow them down, no blood spewing out. Actually, it seemed as though they didn't have any organs, bones, or anything akin to that.

The ones that didn't have wings tried to climb up the wall, and they were moving fast, like a bunch of spiders.

"Hmm, certainly they are quite grotesque aren't they?" Says Ryu as he cut down calamities effortlessly.

"Maybe I should be more serious then." Says Ryu as he took another majestic sword from his case and imbue it with ice magic.

Charlotte cursed under her breath. Jumping off the wall, she immediately teleported towards one of the flying calamities, slamming a fist into its skull in an attempt to kill the creature. Should it be successful, she would immediately teleport back towards the wall, launching a powerful roundhouse kick towards one of the creatures scaling it.

"The element of surprise didn't matter?!?! The ability to do this with the least risk possible didn't matter?!?! 40,000 enemies we have barreling down on us because you decided to be a dumbass, I hope you're proud of yourself." Kentoria snarled as she imbued her sword with fire and slashed at three Calamities with pure fire

Phares climbed into the air on his wings and approached the flying calamities. “Let’s try this on for size,” He says as many hand like appendages appear from the shadows surrounding his body. They aimed to wrap around the calamities wings and break they or rip them off, sending them falling to the ground.

"Hmmm, this is troubling, well guess I can't keep my secret forever." Says Ryu as he create dozens of duplication swords and launch them at the flying calamities.

"U-Ughhh!!!" Elis let out distressed groans as various veins bulged around her body, this spell clearly taking a toll on her as most of the calamities were capable of matching Ryu's blows and dragging him down onto the ground, slamming him into the floor and trying to swarm him while the flying enemies continued to try and get to Elis, noticing she was preparing a spell.

Timcanpy helped cover Phares while he injured the flying enemies while also protecting her master from any dangers, both to save her life, and so she could complete the spell. Phares's efforts seemed to put Elis at ease, which helped her speed up the spell creation process as she wasn't focusing on her possible death, knowing she was being protected.

Charlotte would notice that while she was dealing with one enemy, another dozen tried to swarm around her, and another, and another... Yeah, there were a lot of them, she'd need some cover.

The spears slashed back burst into crimson flames burning the flying calamities controlled by ferromancy while those on the ground began to be drawn in by the sudden appearance of a tornado

Kentoria began slashing seemingly wildly, but each strike was well-placed with various elements, fire, wind, lightning, hell, even spores were used, but each attack was to keep everyone but Rex from being overwhelmed too hard

"God damn...theirs no end to them..." Charlotte muttered. Analyzing the distance and positions of the creatures in space, she began to weave around their attacks, using advanced footwork as she seemed to slide across the ground, the calamities hitting nothing but air. Her evasion was further helped by Ryu's swords covering her. She launched several powerful uppercuts towards several of the calamities, before finding cover behind a chunk of rock.

"God damn...theirs no end to them..." Charlotte muttered. Analyzing the distance and positions of the creatures in space, she began to weave around their attacks, using advanced footwork as she seemed to slide across the ground, the calamities hitting nothing but air. Her evasion was further helped by Ryu's swords covering her. She launched several powerful uppercuts towards several of the calamities, before finding cover behind a chunk of ****.
(Interesting word choice lol)

Back