• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"It is very useful! We've been together since I was 2!" Elis said excitedly as the golem floated back over onto their creator's head.

"Timmy, do you mind transforming into human form...?" Elis asked the golem telepathically.

"If that is your wish it will be done henceforth, master." Timcanpy responded telepathically, floating off of Elis's head and shifting into human form in a flash of light.

"I am Timcanpy." The golem said in a monotone voice, turning to the door. "We must make haste to the battlefield."

"It is very useful! We've been together since I was 2!" Elis said excitedly as the golem floated back over onto their creator's head.

"Timmy, do you mind transforming into human form...?" Elis asked the golem telepathically.

"If that is your wish it will be done henceforth, master." Timcanpy responded telepathically, floating off of Elis's head and shifting into human form in a flash of light.

"I am Timcanpy." The golem said in a monotone voice, turning to the door. "We must make haste to the battlefield."
Rex just looked at this with intrigue, he had a question to ask but he would leave it for later

Charlotte shrugged.

"Hey, if I paid you some of my reward, do you think you can make me one of those golem things?" She asked Elis, preparing to leave with the rest.
"Well, uh, no!" Elis said bluntly, "The ritual is called a Soul Cartel... It basically involves transferring a piece of your soul into whatever you want to come to life. Even for someone like me, who is apparently a prodigy..." Elis murmured in frustration, clearly disliking the nickname.

"It nearly killed me...! I was pretty lucky!" She said, rubbing her tattoo a bit.

"It's fine. Magic is hard, so you can't expect everybody to know all the ups and downs!" Elis said casually, smiling at Charlotte.

"Heh, I guess that makes sense. Not familiar with magic myself." She said.

"so outside of bringing Golems to life, you got offensive magic too, right? Would be good to know if you can fight without Timcanpy"
"Oh I can do that! I can shoot darkness and stuff!- O-oh! And And- I can create a buuuunch of big black swords, and they shoot lightning!" Elis said excitedly, clearly wanting to explain her abilities.

"Can you form clouds in the sky that rain the opponent with icicles?" Kentoria asked, giving her the ammo to keep going

(Weather manip is a part of Elemental Manipulation lol)

"Oh, I can probably do that...! Never tried it, though!" Elis said to Kentoria. "And I may even be able to shoot fire and stuff! I dunno, I've never had to use all my offensive spells..."

"Yeah! Let's go! Seeya later, masked man!" Elis waved back at the man with the mask as she ran out the door, Timcanpy following. The man with the mask waved back, still smiling.

The man with the mask stood up as they moved, smiling as he sipped his wine. "What an impressive group of marauders... This will surely be a successful operation with their combined might, given all things go smoothly..."

"Perhaps they will even be the ones to..." The man with the mask sat back down.

"We'll see."

Elis ran through the garbage dump with the rest of the group, "Sooooo... Tell me about yourselves! Like, we barely know anything about each other. I'll start! I'm 17, I was born on a planet called Acadia, not in this galaxy, by the way, my favorite color is black, my favorite food is... Well, I don't have one!" Elis said.

"As I have introduced my name before, my name is Kisaragi Ryuichi, or Ryu for shorter name, I am but a humble traveler." Says Ryu as he introduce himself once again

"My home planet has cease to exist I'm afraid." Says Ryu as he make a complicated face.

"But don't worry though, my families are all save and sound." Says Ryu
"O-Oh... That's morbid... I've never seen a planet being destroyed..." Elis murmured, "Sorry... Glad you're family is alright, though...!"

"O-Oh... That's morbid... I've never seen a planet being destroyed..." Elis murmured, "Sorry... Glad you're family is alright, though...!"
"Don't worry, there's reasons why my home planet was destroyed." Says Ryu.

Mainly because of that bastard though, if only he didn't fall from grace for power.
Thought Ryu

Elis nodded, "Sounds like a rough life. My life hasn't really been to hard..." She said as they ran through the slums, getting the attention of multiple people.

"Sooooo... What do you guys think those calamity things really are...? You think their from hell!?" Elis said jokingly.

"Sooooo... What do you guys think those calamity things really are...? You think their from hell!?" Elis said jokingly.
Rex look at the conversation interested in the information he was getting.

"Well, I really think that calamities are more like a form of nature that seeks to destroy us because we did more harm than good" Rex said

Back