• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Elis seemed a bit flustered at Kentoria's compliment before the man with the mask stood up.

"I am glad that you are all here safe and sound! I assume introductions are aside, yes?" The man with the mask asked.

"Y-Yeah... Timcanpy hasn't introduced themself but I don't think they'd want to..." Elis said.

"Yes, introductions are finished, what's the job?" Kentoria said, dragging her gaze like a stopping train to the man with the mask, standing next to Elis

“Don’t know how you can already tell whose balanced or not when you just met us…” Charlotte muttered.

she looked at the man.

“Ready for whatever you have for us. We getting the money up front or after?” She asked.

The man with the mask smiled in his seat, tilting his head to the side. "You will be paid generously, yes, don't worry, Ms. Charlotte. And as for the job..."

The man with the mask pulled out a bottle of wine and poured himself a glass, "Your aware of our great, unbreakable, infallible Eternal Empire's current conflict, yes?"

"How could I not be aware... It's on my radio all the time, even if I can barely hear it..." Elis murmured to herself. Calamities this, calamities that... She was definitely afraid of these demons that came from nowhere, but she didn't know they were such a big deal.

"Good, your all properly informed then!" The man with the mask said excitedly, "I would now like to ask if you are all confident in your... 'skills', I should call them..."

"Skills...?" Elis seemed a bit confused, but he was obviously referring to combat skills.

"I've always had the thought that calamities are caused by those in power to get rid of the competition" Rex thought.

"I take it you want us to deal with one?" Rex said

"O-Oh, he meant fighting...!?" Elis said out loud, "Oh... I think I can do that. I'm obviously not as experienced as everybody else here, though..."

"Well, even before the calamity, I have traveling and hone my skill so mine shouldn've let you all down." Says Ryu

"But if you implies skills, then I assume you want us to have a mock battle with each other?"

"If you would find it necessary to do battle with each other to test your supposed skills, then I am all for evaluating them. Fight to your hearts content until you are satisfied for all I care! So long as you complete my request." The man with the mask said, "And really, seeing you all in action does intrigue me..."

"I'd rather not fight my teammates senselessly, either! We just met, after all..." Elis murmured, the man in the mask chuckling.

"Though, it seems your little drunk friend is a bit more on the side of battle than the others..." The man with the mask said, sipping his wine.

"We all are teammates for now on. On the outside, how we fight with each other is indeed crucial. But if we need to know how our teammates operate, then we can show ourself our skill later on if anyone didn't like the mock battle, how's that sound?" Says Ryu

"Ryu is right, yeah! Fighting definitely isn't the only way to show each other's skills!" Elis exclaimed, smiling.

"Finally, someone who isn't completely abrasive..." She thought to herself.

"Oh of course attack that person who cares that his employer knows what he is working with, listen to me, even a child can still know that the best way to work as a team is to test it before an important mission" said the floor creaked with a half-ton footfall

"Guys, don't fight... This isn't what we signed up for, right? We're teammates! Partners! Compadres!" Elis said, trying to keep the peace as best she could.

"Mind telling us the mission before they try and knock eachother out? Listen to Elis you two." Kentoria said, deciding it was better not to say anything real to them

"Mind telling us the mission before they try and knock eachother out?" Kentoria said, deciding it was better not to say anything to them
"Well, Rex was right, I do want you to take out a calamity. Multiple, actually. I'm employing you all to the front lines of the Empire's only platoon stationed on Skoupídia to see if you'll be able to change the tides in our favor..." The man with the mask said, clearly working for the Empire.

"Well, Rex was right, I do want you to take out a calamity. Multiple, actually. I'm employing to the front lines of the Empire's only platoon stationed on Skoupídia to see if you'll be able to change the tides in our favor..." The man with the mask said, clearly working for the Empire.
"Aah, guess we will be in charge of taking care of platoon, that is indeed important." Says Ryu

I might be able to sneak into the barracks and replace their swords with mine duplicate swords to empower them thought Ryu

"Guys, don't fight... This isn't what we signed up for, right? We're teammates! Partners! Compadres!" Elis said, trying to keep the peace as best she could.
Rex gave her the coldest look she could ever get, tearing her soul apart if he could.
"Well, Rex was right, I do want you to take out a calamity. Multiple, actually. I'm employing you all to the front lines of the Empire's only platoon stationed on Skoupídia to see if you'll be able to change the tides in our favor..." The man with the mask said, clearly working for the Empire.
"How much time do we have before the battle?"

Elis turned away from the conflict between Rex and Charlotte as well to listen, "Th-... The army...?"

"Yes, dear. The army. The situation is dire and troops are dying fast, weapons are being destroyed, and they are slowly encroaching on this planet. Their numbers should be around... 40,000 at this point? That's your briefing." The man with the mask said.

"4-4-4-40,000!?" Elis exclaimed.

"Trust me, it was 60,000 last Friday." The man with the mask said.
Rex gave him the coldest look he could ever get, tearing her soul apart if he could.
(Luckily Elis resists soul manipulation lol.)

Kentoria looked over at Rex and just glared at him with an "I ******* dare you" look before speaking, still glaring at him

"Let's move out, preferably before the alcohol gets to his head more."

Elis turned away from the conflict between Rex and Charlotte as well to listen, "Th-... The army...?"

"Yes, dear. The army. The situation is dire and troops are dying fast, weapons are being destroyed, and they are slowly encroaching on this planet. Their numbers should be around... 40,000 at this point? That's your briefing." The man with the mask said.

"4-4-4-40,000!?" Elis exclaimed.

"Trust me, it was 60,000 last Friday." The man with the mask said.

(Luckily Elis resists soul manipulation lol.)
"40.000, might be 60.000 you said? That's a suicide warrant there for your run to the mill soldiers." Says Ryu while pondering about something.

"Does that mean you trust us that we are capable of taking down such numbers? Or is it that you see something that most people don't from us." Says Ryu as he open his eyes glaring at the masked man.

The man in the mask chuckled at them all, specifically impressed by Kentoria's bravery/willingness to face them all.

"I have full trust in your capabilities, yes. Why would I call for a pack of weaklings, after all? Besides, your reward will be very, very generous." The man with the mask said, smiling at them as he pulled out a golden ticket.

Back