• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Kentoria looked over at Rex and just glared at him with an "I ******* dare you" look before speaking, still glaring at him

"Let's move out, preferably before the alcohol gets to his head more."
"1-The alcohol was already leaving my system a few minutes ago, 2-This is about strategies more than just fighting, if we don't know how each one fights, we will lose no matter how strong we are"

I guess he realise about my secret identity as a sword sorcerer, who is this man? Thought Ryu.

"And? How much soldiers there is at the platoon?" Ask Ryu.

"Generous, huh..." Charlotte said. She leaned forward in her chair, looking at the man.

"Why don't you tell us how much you're paying, before we risk going on a mission like this."
"I'm paying you with a ticket. A ticket off of this garbage dump of a world." The man said, unwavering in his smile.

"With this, you'll have access to the best ship, with the best living quarters, the best weapon systems, anything you want. You'll be paid with around 10,000,000 credits each as well. Should be enough for you to both leave this planet and sustain yourself for a few months, given I'm sure your all aware that the only people with ships capable of crossing interstellar distances won't be giving them up..." The man said.
i guess he realise about my sevret identity as a sword sorcerer, who is this man? Thought Ryu.

"And? How much soldiers there is at the platoon?" Ask Ryu.
"Currently? 1500 men are left alive." The man explained, "Should be enough, yes?"
"1-The alcohol was already leaving my system a few minutes ago, 2-This is about strategies more than just fighting, if we don't know how each one fights, we will lose no matter how strong we are"
"I mean, I guess you have a point, but..." Elis murmured, clearly not the best person to talk to when it came to violence or war. She seemed a bit reluctant on this job to begin with even with the reward.

"1.500 soldiers you said? It's quite low compared to the amount of the enemies there is huh." Says Ryu

"This will be quite interesting." Says Ryu

"One, people would be dying while we faff around and figure out eachother's strengths instead of talking, and two, you still act like your drunk because why else would you be looking for a fight with the person most against it. If it wasn't obvious, I don't tolerate this kind of shit for no good reason." Kentoria said, turning to the man in the mask

"And when something goes wrong?"

(Elis x Ryu when? Lol)

Charlotte stared at the man for a moment, before smiling. Gently, she leaned back in her chair, lighting another cigarette as she imagined how good it would feel to finally leave the slums.

"...That's all I needed to hear. Those calamities are as good as dead..." Charlotte said

"And when something goes wrong?"
"Then you retain the very humble decision to retreat at your leisure, without the reward, of course." The man in the mask explained, "Feel free to abandon anybody you feel like in the battle."
Charlotte stared at the man for a moment, before smiling. Gently, she leaned back in her chair, lighting another cigarette as she imagined how good it would feel to finally leave the slums.

"...That's all I needed to hear. Those calamities are as good as dead..." Charlotte said
"Excellent choice, Ms. Charlotte." The man said, putting the ticket back into his pocket.

"Hmph, just a suit wanting people to do his dirty work, I'm only doing this because lives are on the line." Kentoria said seriously

"Hmph, just a suit wanting people to do his dirty work, I'm only doing this because lives are on the line." Kentoria said seriously
"Saving yourself is needed in order to save other, otherwise you will just recklessly put everyone around you in danger you know miss Kentoria." Says Ryu with his usual gentle smile.

"Beside, I don't plan to leave this planet anytime soon, but we can use a little bit of money now and then"

"Saving yourself is needed in order to save other, otherwise you will just recklessly put everyone around you in danger you know miss Kentoria." Says Ryu with his usual gentle smile.

"Beside, I don't plan to leave this planet anytime soon, but we can use a little bit of money now and then"
"Don't plan to leave? That's weird... This place's name does literally just mean garbage, so I expected anybody would wanna leave..." Elis said curiously.

"Don't plan to leave? That's weird... This place's name does literally just mean garbage, so I expected anybody would wanna leave..." Elis said curiously.
"Haha, guess you can say that miss Elis, I will leave this planet after I have done my business here so a ticket for way out will be appreciated." Says Ryu.

"Haha, guess you can say that miss Elis, I will leave this planet after I have done my business here so a ticket for way out will be appreciated." Says Ryu.
Elis would merely nod, not wanting to pry into his business. "Alright, then!... I, for one, wanna get the ever-living **** off of this shitscape!" Elis said, letting out a sigh of relief that she had a way out if she happened to succeed in this job.

"Speaking of this job, when the attack will occur?" Ask Ryu
"When will it occur? Bub, it's already happening. It's been happening for a while... You keep some sort of radio or television with you, yeah? I was sure everyone was aware of the encroaching attack..." The man said.

..." Rex was still silent, thinking, ever since he got here he has felt like his ninth sense was constantly activating, he guessed it was because there is a part of who he really is here

"When will it occur? Bub, it's already happening. It's been happening for a while... You keep some sort of radio or television with you, yeah? I was sure everyone was aware of the encroaching attack..." The man said.
"Heeeh, then should we immediately went to the battlefield then gentlemen and ladies?" Says Ryu as he propose to go to the battlefield immediately.

"It's a lot easier to say that when completing the job doesn't entail having to fight of 40,000 demon creatures!..." Elis exclaimed, before sighing. "But your right, I can't chicken out now... We've gotta get moving to save those people and get rich!"

(Adding this quote to her profile now lol.)

Elis sighed, "Thanks, I like you guys already...!" She said to Kentoria and Charlotte, smiling as Timcanpy plopped itself on Charlotte's shoulder.

Charlotte glanced down at the Golem on her shoulder.

"...This your pet or something?" She asked, reaching her hand up and patting it on the head.
"O-Oh, that's my golem, Timcanpy! I introduced them, remember? Golems are pretty much clumps of rock given life through a piece of a wizard's soul, so they don't feel anything touching them or see anything when in golem form..." Elis said.

"How about you mister Rex? are you joining in?" Says Ryu as he see Rex
"**** it, if this place survives then I want to be on the cover!" Rex said, instead of being something related to Selfishness, he had other plans, if his name was mentioned maybe someone would recognize him from somewhere else in his forgotten past

"...I figured she was a bird you just named Timcanpy..." Charlotte muttered.

"You said she's in...Golem form. right? Does she have some other form aside from this?"
"A bird...? How does she look like a bird...?" Elis thought to herself.

"Oh yeah, she can transform into a human for combat purposes! She's uh... Kinda the reason I never really have to fight much." Elis said.

Back