• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: Return of the Skill List

>Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave-Motion Cannon also solo's everyone on this list too.

Ikki, Yujiro, Fugil, Sasaki and Musashi were found dead that morning. It's said their cause of death was extreme laughter

Such shocking news indeed. We interviewed a bystander that simply goes by the name of 'D'. Heres what he had to say on the matter.

"..."

Thats all for tonight folks.

PSA: Wiki's Most Skilled was made on FCOC. Second place went to some composite of Ikki, Fate characters, and I think there was at least one Hanma.

Second place.

Moritzva said:
PSA: Wiki's Most Skilled was made on FCOC. Second place went to some composite of Ikki, Fate characters, and I think there was at least one Hanma.
Second place.
oh hell no

Moritzva said:

Second place.
I want the link to that.

Moritzva said:
Second place.
First place must be a composite of everyone on the list ovo

Kinda wish it would have been more varied with well... Actually Fan Made / Original Characters, and not just Composites or alternative canons.

It's not like Wiki's Smartest ended much better, and no VSBWRP guys made it on that one. They will never upgrade my Extraordinary Genius!

I could nominate some of my characters for Most Skilled but that seems like a poor idea.

I've mentioned this on discord as well, but we should make a top 5 strongest for every tier list for both FC/OC and VSbattles.

Like a composite list featuring characters from both sites (Of course the list will be on FC/OC).

Translation: They likely don't get into Top 5.

That's what I said about Wiki's Strongest before taking like, five spots.

Sometimes, your competition just happens to reaaaallly suck.

YungManzi said:
I've mentioned this on discord as well, but we should make a top 5 strongest for every tier list for both FC/OC and VSbattles.

Like a composite list featuring characters from both sites (Of course the list will be on FC/OC).
Expected: Well-mixed list of FCOC and VSBW combined

Reality: Literally just FCOC with some filler tiers taken by Oryx or smth

@Mort

That's a myth.

The top tiers over here are generally way more powerful than the top tiers over there. Except when you get to 1-A and shizzz...then it gets funky.

YungManzi said:
@Mort

That's a myth.

The top tiers over here are generally way more powerful than the top tiers over there. Except when you get to 1-A and shizzz...then it gets funky.
All of Tiers 2 gets obliterated by smurfs, for one.

The lower tiers... Hit or miss?

Ionliosite said:
We've got 5 threads worth of arguments for Ikki, Yujiro, Fugil, Musashi and Sasaki, good luck with them.
You fool, FCOC bullshittery knows no bounds.

AogiriKira said:
Even still it wouldn't hurt to have some more originality.
I try my best to make unique shit but the GM taking like a goddamn month to start up the RP again after new powers were given out because he's been sick for the entire time i've known him makes that exceeding difficlt

Hl3 or bust said:
AogiriKira said:
Even still it wouldn't hurt to have some more originality.
I try my best to make unique shit but the GM taking like a goddamn month to start up the RP again after new powers were given out because he's been sick for the entire time i've known him makes that exceeding difficlt
Goddamn

Nope

Even at absolute minimum, Nanami constantly does this and has actual feats outside of that. Completed Shichika is in turn ludicrously superior to her

Hl3 or bust said:
Nope
Even at absolute minimum, Nanami constantly does this and has actual feats outside of that. Completed Shichika is in turn ludicrously superior to her
Oh, nvm ovo

Both of them are still vastly superior to Rimuru skill-wise. Also, from what I can tell every Slimeverse listing here is just intelligence rather than actual skill. Great Sage is basically a computer in Rimuru's head telling him what to do, he's not predicting it through martial expertise or anything like that.

I honestly think straight precog shouldn't be allowed here, only reason why Sasaki is here is because of the way he utilizes Thousand Image Defense and has various feats without. If all Rimuru does is precog then I don't see why he's in the top 5.

The Prince of Counters said:
I honestly think straight precog shouldn't be allowed here, only reason why Sasaki is here is because of the way he utilizes Thousand Image Defense and has various feats without. If all Rimuru does is precog then I don't see why he's in the top 5.
It isn't Precog, GS uses mental calculation like everyone here (hopefully). And his feats are more then Precog, if you want the rundown I can give it to you.

Hl3 or bust said:
Both of them are still vastly superior to Rimuru skill-wise. Also, from what I can tell every Slimeverse listing here is just intelligence rather than actual skill. Great Sage is basically a computer in Rimuru's head telling him what to do, he's not predicting it through martial expertise or anything like that.
No, Rimuru does have actual skill with a sword. If you want feats I can list them, and in that instance GS wasn't telling him to do anything, even though he does have a feat of predicting via experience.

I'd like to see what puts him above the likes of Pray, also again sheer calculations aren't acceptable on this list as Cal brought up previously, the contenders using analytical Prediction are only here because of the way it's been utilized, on top of various insane skill feats.

@Molly

Please do, and the scan you posted literally says "as Great Sage predicted" several times. Nothing about that feat was Rimuru.

Hl3 or bust said:
@Molly
Please do, and the scan you posted literally says "as Great Sage predicted" several times. Nothing about that feat was Rimuru.
I always figured they were one in the same.

Regardless, Rimuru was trained by Hakurou (a swordsman with 300+ years of experience, and trained all of Tempest, which has a population of 25,000+ people or more)) and caught up with him in only a few years. This training was so proficient that he was able to learn Formhide, an Art (arts can only be learned through effort and practice, as they were created by humans) that allows him to sneak past Magic Sense (360 vision on the atomic level). Rimuru also dodged essentially formhide but offensively upon seeing it (this was a swordfight btw, he couldn't use analysis hax), and the person who did this was another student comparable in skill to him.

Later he fights Sakaguchi Hinata, who he stares curbstomps Hakurou in skill, and evolves to predict every possibility of attack via his own calculations, and whatever he predicted was destined to hit and happen. His evolution with a sword was good enough where he went from being toyed with to gaining offense on her (keep in mind this was a swordfight too).

I came to the thread late, so I missed Pray's placement. If it isn't a bother, how skilled is Pray? Does anyone have some feats?

Back