• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Fights Another Supernova

And nothing outside of Ifrit Jambe is doing any notable damage to Kidd.
Diable Jambe is burning through him down to the bone. Not saying it'll absolutely mess him up but it'll still hurt like hell with every hit.
But Kidd assigning Bigger Mom before she could even react (it was the 22nd time he tried using Punk Corna Dio) is an impressive speed feat. He literally jumped, zapped her, and zapped the wall before she even react.
In all fairness this is the same target that got rolled by Robin, flipped by Jinbe and startled by Brook. Her look isn't good when it comes to reflexes

Queen took Sanji's DJ many times, Kidd can take the heat (pun maybe intended).
Queen was specifically stated to have an extremely tough hide by Sanji.
And his real snake body inside is.. harder to tag- kinda like trebol.
And he can likely somewhat lower the heat damage with Buso Haki
What Buso 💀 he didn't even use invisible armament last I checked- I'm sure he has it, but if it isn't Koka it's not gonna make too big a difference

To be fair it does seem that Sanji's best heat, Ifrit Jambe, is considerably taxing.
We also don't know how much of an amp it is as the only time he used it was on a half conscious, beaten up, completely off-guard Queen, and even then he needed like 10 attacks to take him down.

There's more proof for it than the contrary
No there's not.
Queen says he does it due to sheer speed which means he'll eventually wear him self out or have to become visible.
Any time of running takes up stamina. Who's to say that he can only hold it for a short amount of time? We're talking about Sanji, the man who spent 2 years running. I doubt that it would take much from him to sustain thats speed.

No there's not.

Any time of running takes up stamina. Who's to say that he can only hold it for a short amount of time? We're talking about Sanji, the man who spent 2 years running. I doubt that it would take much from him to sustain thats speed.
He's running at speeds that are abnormally fast for him here.
Nothing proves that he could keep doing this for long.
He spent 2 years running at his normal speed, and that was a considerably weaker version of him mind you.

Idk if him passing out is because of IJ or the regeneration taxing him. Or the sudden awakening of germa cells and the fact that he spent most the fight running away/getting beat on/having mental breakdowns and eventually that toll took over.
Either way, Sanji here just seems to have more wincons. Kid's got the LS advantage and AP, but those are heavily reliant on him even catching Sanji which I don't see occuring.

My vote's staying for Sanji

I mean, if he could use Assign on BM before she could react, I bet he could do it on Sanji though he'd have to catch him off guard or do it precisely.
If he manages to attach it to him, then he has a good shot at winning.
Main problem is Sanji's speed ( it's not that absurd but still a bit of a problem for Kidd ) and regen.

Sanji: 5 (Kachon, XDragnoir, SnookB, TuanVictor, Lynieryz)
Kidd: 4 (TheMonkeMan, Eseseso, That_moron, CiscoTheSoto)

People who've talked in the thread but haven't voted: 2 (Eminiteable, KochengPutih)

Main problem is Sanji's speed ( it's not that absurd but still a bit of a problem for Kidd ) and regen.
And dura neg. And potentially heating his metal up with consistent heat output. And if Kid's too slow to get out of whatever machinery he's operating Sanji might legit climb up there and kick him more times than he can count before he can raise his guard.

He's too telegraphed against someone who's practically moving at blinding speeds to him- and unlike Zoro he doesn't have feats of FTE reaction either.

And dura neg. And potentially heating his metal up with consistent heat output. And if Kid's too slow to get out of whatever machinery he's operating Sanji might legit climb up there and kick him more times than he can count before he can raise his guard.

He's too telegraphed against someone who's practically moving at blinding speeds to him- and unlike Zoro he doesn't have feats of FTE reaction either.
He's not gonna melt his metal or anything, BM tried that but Kidd just put it back together after she sliced it.
Shouldn't be different here.
If Sanji gets too close Kidd can, again, use close range stuff like Assign to repel him and get him stuck.

To be fair it does seem that Sanji's best heat, Ifrit Jambe, is considerably taxing.
We also don't know how much of an amp it is as the only time he used it was on a half conscious, beaten up, completely off-guard Queen, and even then he needed like 10 attacks to take him down.
sanjis attacks have always been comboes iirc

Back