• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights another copycat with Accelerated Development (Saitama vs Emerl) (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama's not going to get one shot by the spindash
He is damn close of being, a barrage of attacks wilm take him down

Spindash amp got decreased to 56x iirc, so ADing his way to match it would be easier.
It didn't, and saitama would need to somehow survive the barrage of attacks first, which given the AP gap is very unlikely

Plus spindash isn't always active 24/7 anyways, and spamming it is just gonna trigger AD faster
if saitama doesn't lose first

Chaos control is a GG though if he uses it for BFR or TS (Don't think he ever used these applications against Sonic though, so it's probably OOC)
He uses for hitting oponest with distorted space time, aka durability neg and instan win as well

He is damn close of being, a barrage of attacks wilm take him down

It didn't, and saitama would need to somehow survive the barrage of attacks first, which given the AP gap is very unlikely

if saitama doesn't lose first

He uses for hitting oponest with distorted space time, aka durability neg and instan win as well
The AP gap isn't that large, it's a guy no selling the guy who did the attack, and then massively upscaling that, and then almost oneshotting the guy who massively upscaled that with a sneeze. One hit would probably activate AD.

Legit every barrage of attacks Sonic characters do with homing attack has a moment where they have to stop before doing that, and with Saitama's insane AD that Emerl can't copy without killing himself, he can adapt to it in that one moment.

Also that last point is literally made up lmfao, Emerl never did anything like that.

I have no idea how someone calculated that to be 346 TIMES faster than their running speed or how that one instance from the show was accepted for every single sonic game
Sonic VSBW moment, verse is literally unusable as a resource for debating outside the site

Can't fix it without getting attacked by people either.

"The AP gap isn't that large, it's a guy no selling the guy who did the attack, and then massively upscaling that, and then almost oneshotting the guy who massively upscaled that with a sneeze"

The gap really isn't that big
7,5 times is the gap used here for when a char can one shot one another, the gap here is really, really damn close to that

The AP gap isn't that large, it's a guy no selling the guy who did the attack, and then massively upscaling that, and then almost oneshotting the guy who massively upscaled that with a sneeze. One hit would probably activate AD.
the AD is reliant on saitama's emotions, Emerl is so much stronger that he can just end saitama before he realizes what is going on, besides his generation that would stop saitama from ever finishing him off

Legit every barrage of attacks Sonic characters do with homing attack has a moment where they have to stop before doing that, and with Saitama's insane AD that Emerl can't copy without killing himself, he can adapt to it in that one moment.
there isn't, they can just spam it as much as they like in quick sussesion

Also that last point is literally made up lmfao, Emerl never did anything like that.
he did, that is the entire basis of the move set he copied from shadow

How come that calculation was accepted but there isn't even a profile for Sonic from Sonic Prime? Did the writers say it's the same Sonic from all of the games?

How come that calculation was accepted but there isn't even a profile for Sonic from Sonic Prime? Did the writers say it's the same Sonic from all of the games?

7,5 times is the gap used here for when a char can one shot one another, the gap here is really, really damn close to that
You're ignoring Saitama's massive upscaling again
the AD is reliant on saitama's emotions, Emerl is so much stronger that he can just end saitama before he realizes what is going on,
No. Again, ignoring the upscaling
besides his generation that would stop saitama from ever finishing him off
there isn't, they can just spam it as much as they like in quick sussesion
Saitama's not going to just let himself get hit by that, especially since he has prior knowledge of Emerl's Attack Potency here

You're ignoring Saitama's massive upscaling again
upscaling alone that doesn't give us numbers on how many times stronger they are will not beat an quantifiable difference, that is not how this site works

No. Again, ignoring the upscaling
yes. again, ignoring the site policies, prove to me the number of times the called upscaling does to saitama, and prove to me that is above the number of times Emerl is stronger than him

Saitama's not going to just let himself get hit by that, especially since he has prior knowledge of Emerl's Attack Potency here
speed amps, Emerl will be seeing saitama in slow motion

Does it only trap Saitama in distorted space momentarily, then? I don't think that's durability negation, otherwise every character who Shadow hit with those attacks but was still able to get up and keep fighting might also need resistance to durability negation or spatial manipulation
they all do have resistance yes

Dunno what that has to do with ninjas but alright. I guess right now the win conditions are either Saitama surpasses Emerl or Emerl wins with his hax and superior AP advantage. Don't know if that's enough for people to start voting though

Well I already made my point clear regarding the inexistent AP gap here so I guess Saitama FRA or whatever

Well I already made my point clear regarding the inexistent AP gap here so I guess Saitama FRA or whatever
If your talking about the scaling still no, if your talking about his AD. I guess it looks fine as a Wincon for Saitama, if your so inclined to believe it as such.

Anyway Emerl FRA

If your talking about the scaling still no, if your talking about his AD. I guess it looks fine as a Wincon for Saitama, if your so inclined to believe it as such.

Anyway Emerl FRA
Nobody addressed my points, it's a considerable difference acknowledged as several one shots within the story itself (with a graph even). It's not a scaling chain we made up on the wiki.

Nobody addressed my points, it's a considerable difference acknowledged as several one shots within the story itself (with a graph even). It's not a scaling chain we made up on the wiki.
That's the same thing Saitama did not invent the idea of sneezing someone via being that much superior and then no selling stuff. Again tons of people have done that and they're still subject to the rules.

I get your point, but i don't think literally beating people with a sneeze is that common of a feat either, lol.
Well not common in totality in all of fiction, but say if I had a contest here of who had the largest scaling chain and most insanely casual scaling chain (the starting values doesn't matter as long as the end result they get is a "higher rating" for whatever God tier that doesn't have a feat above what ever fodder started the chain) you'll be surprised at what will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back