• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuation of Saitama vs Ultimate Emerl

Also, he would be extremely demaged by the first attack, so you know.
He uses Perfected Martial Arts in character, he has knowledge of the AP difference. That attack would get parried or deflected back at Emerl
Man, Saitama and Garou started as equals

Saitama's AD would increase like 2x with the second punch at best because the first punch he won't feel anything because he won't expect a powerful punch
^

Emerl can do the same
Saitama outskills, as me and every other person in the previous thread has said numerous times.
Sonic literally killed him in 30 seconds, and Saitama is much more superior in skill than Sonic, therefore, Saitama outskills.

Saitama outskills, as me and every other person in the previous thread has said numerous times.
Sonic literally killed him in 30 seconds, and Saitama is much more superior in skill than Sonic, therefore, Saitama outskills.
Emerl doesn't only have Sonic skills, He has the entire skills of the main cast + 4000 years of experience

Also theres the fact he doesn't start with it

He uses Perfected Martial Arts in character, he has knowledge of the AP difference. That attack would get parried or deflected back at Emerl
Do you have prove that he do a attack reflection against a bigger value than his own?
And as i said, Emerl win thisl, so therefor i am right.

See, just claiming you right don't mean anything, i have no reason to believe Saitama outskill Emerl, since he can also copy moves from people.

Emerl doesn't only have Sonic skills, He has the entire skills of the main cast + 4000 years of experience

Also theres the fact he doesn't start with it
Bro you said the same thing in the previous thread and the outcome was that Saitama outskills. You're just repeating the same thing here, let's not start this. If you can prove any of them outskills Garou, I'll give your argument attention.

Do you have prove that he do a attack reflection against a bigger value than his own?
Via Garou who constantly performed against people stronger than him?
And as i said, Emerl win thisl, so therefor i am right.

See, just claiming you right don't mean anything, i have no reason to believe Saitama outskill Emerl, since he can also copy moves from people.
Alright, respond to these questions then. Did Emerl outskill Sonic in the last fight, if yes, how did Sonic still win? Does Sonic outskill Garou?

Saitama doesn't start with Garou's martial art, Oh my god .-.
He does. He literally never stopped using it after he copied it, all the way up until the sneeze. Their fight was just showing that Saitama was superior in every way, skill wise and stat wise.

He does. He literally never stopped using it after he copied it, all the way up until the sneeze. Their fight was just showing that Saitama was superior in every way, skill wise and stat wise.
To my knowledge, Saitama just used a neck chop and time travel, Other than that i don't remember him doing anything else

I'm going to pretend that you did not just seriously imply that Sonic's AD would even be superior to Saitama's. Just don't
You are joking, Please tell me you are, I refuse to believe you are dead serious about this

Sonic literally went from 4-C to 4-A with just 1 attack from Emerl

To my knowledge, Saitama just used a neck chop and time travel, Other than that i don't remember him doing anything else
Re-read the fight again, Garou explicitly states that Saitama was copying his moves on purpose. Not just a neck chop.
You are joking, Please tell me you are, I refuse to believe you are dead serious about this

Sonic literally went from 4-C to 4-A with just 1 attack from Emerl
What? Wasn't it because of the Master Emerald's power? The one that popped out of nowhere?

I'm going to pretend that you did not just seriously imply that Sonic's AD would even be superior to Saitama's. Just don't
Is not my intention, but kinda is.
Like, Sonic grew stronger after six months of imprisonment in the Death Egg with his hands and knees bound.

Don't think so, He was 4-C the whole game then Emerl got 4-A because the egg cannon

Then Sonic got hit once and fought and won against him
Just from having the Emerald, it gives its wielders a massive power increase similar to the Chaos Emeralds, no?

Except his AD would have kicked in the first punch, so making die in the second already extremely unlikely
how much would it have grown by the time of the second punch?

His AP can just increase via AD??? And Saitama outskills Sonic, who killed Ultimate Emerl in 30 seconds.
Emerl copies skill, so irrelevant

Again, his AD would kick in
prove that it would cover this gap quickly enough for it to matter

He doesn't need to know, it's a fight. He's in his serious state, so he'd be dishing out as much damage as he can, like he did against Garou.
you mean the one where he was basically bloodlusted to go all out due to the death of his best friend? yeah, totally comparable situations here right?

how much would it have grown by the time of the second punch?
Unknown, but this is the same guy that after the Serious Punch2 where he was equal to Garou got blown to the moon and grew enough from that punch to toy with him until Garou copied again, so probably at least x2
Emerl copies skill, so irrelevant
Except he didn't in the whole fight against Sonic due to him being on a rampage. It's not in character, he's focused on not, you know, exploding and dying.
prove that it would cover this gap quickly enough for it to matter
He has a minute, he still can dish out enough damage.
you mean the one where he was basically bloodlusted to go all out due to the death of his best friend? yeah, totally comparable situations here right?
It's still in character of this key.

Unknown, but this is the same guy that after the Serious Punch2 where he was equal to Garou got blown to the moon and grew enough from that punch to toy with him until Garou copied again, so probably at least x2
we can't assume multipliers based on that, if it is unknown, then i don't have a reason to assume that saitama would grow quick enough before emerl either overpowers and defeats him or just haxes him to death with his normal attack haxes of space time with chaos control

Except he didn't in the whole fight against Sonic due to him being on a rampage. It's not in character, he's focused on not, you know, exploding and dying.
he didn't in the fight with Sonic because prior to the fight he already had done so with not only sonic, but all of the cast from sonic battle, in this state emerl is not focused on anything but to fight and destroy other things, so no, he wouldn't forget to do his primary function of copy just because he is in his ultimate state, this would but make him do they more than normal

He has a minute, he still can dish out enough damage.
with 6x less stats and with Emerl out to destroy him relentlessly? yeah no, he will get haxed at worst before he does nearly the enough damage

It's still in character of this key.
no it isn't, he is still the same saitama, if he is fighting a nobody he has no personal grudge against, he will fight like he always fought, since he has no personal feelings for emerl

If Emerl actually harmed Saitama he'd probably feel an upsurge of emotion since he's used to tanking every attack that's thrown at him

Back