• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights another copycat with Accelerated Development (Saitama vs Emerl) (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"due to Saitama massively upscaling from his calcd AP Emerl would only be making Saitama grow stronger."

Again as I've stated and multiple other people have stated his upscaling chain is not applicable for out of universe vs threads (that's the rule)
His feat comes from the Serious Punch2 and in his profile Parallel Time Saitama has a "likely higher (Grew exponentially in power while fighting with Awakened Garou, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process[1]). "
The wiki acknowledges his growth since the feat. Don't see how a vs thread shouldn't accept this.

His feat comes from the Serious Punch2 and in his profile Parallel Time Saitama has a "likely higher (Grew exponentially in power while fighting with Awakened Garou, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process[1]). "
The wiki acknowledges his growth since the feat.
Yes, it does but that still only applicable only for in universe (from his own verse) vs threads. The same way a 333 tons character can also have a higher rating (with let's say the same feats as Saitama giving such a "Higher rating") and face a Small Town Level 2 kiloton (2000 tons) from a different universe. But the character will still get two shot. If the upscale was counted like you're implying here the 333 ton would be at least baseline small town level, but no they aren't given that rating and neither is it applicable outside of there own verse.

Yes, it does but that still only applicable only for in universe (from his own verse) vs threads. The same way a 333 tons character can also have a higher rating (with let's say the same feats as Saitama giving such a "Higher rating") and face a Small Town Level 2 kiloton (2000 tons) from a different universe. But the character will still get two shot. If the upscale was counted like you're implying here the 333 ton would be at least baseline small town level, but no they aren't given that rating and neither is it applicable outside of there own verse.
Even though it's shown he's capable of one-shotting a much stronger Garou than the one from the feat?
If that is how it works then sure, but my point still stands that his AD would kick in, and even faster due to taking more damage. Therefore, creating a stronger emotional reaction just making him grow that much faster and stronger than if he upscaled from the calc.

Even though it's shown he's capable of one-shotting a much stronger Garou than the one from the feat?
If that is how it works then sure, but my point still stands that his AD would kick in, and even faster due to taking more damage. Therefore, creating a stronger emotional reaction just making him grow that much faster and stronger than if he upscaled from the calc.
Yes it's still the same, it can be you one shotted him via your heart beat, breath, by literally staring. Now like I've said previously regarding the second part of your post

"if your talking about his AD. I guess it looks fine as a Wincon for Saitama, if your so inclined to believe it as such."

Yes it's still the same, it can be you one shotted him via your heart beat, breath, by literally staring. Now like I've said previously regarding the second part of your post

"if your talking about his AD. I guess it looks fine as a Wincon for Saitama, if your so inclined to believe it as such."
Wouldn't the fight end in 2 punches then?

Oh, I thought you were also debating his AD not being a wincon lol

After the first punch, his AD would've kicked in. Two punches would not be enough to kill him. Still waiting on how he outskills Saitama who casually outskills Cosmic Garou.
He didn't outskill Garou he was just tanking his punches and attacking at the same time

He didn't outskill Garou he was just tanking his punches and attacking at the same time
He did.
Martial Arts and Power Mimicry (Copied multiple of Garou's martial arts. Garou stated that Saitama is capable of copying and surpassing all of his techniques provided he takes it seriously)
Also his AD wouldn't cover an AP gap of 6.9x which is 2 shots instantly
I did not say instantly, but his AD would definitely allow him to grow fast enough to not just die in two hits.

He did.
Martial Arts and Power Mimicry (Copied multiple of Garou's martial arts. Garou stated that Saitama is capable of copying and surpassing all of his techniques provided he takes it seriously)
he just copied, He doesn't even know how to parry, Redirect or even block, He just straight up tanks the attack and attacks at the same time
I did not say instantly, but his AD would definitely allow him to grow fast enough to not just die in two hits.
The thing is, The first punch will make him stunned or shocked because he never recieved a punch of Emerl's caliber meaning he his AD won't activate immediately as he needs to feel an upsurge of emotions

The 2nd punch is where he will be wary and excited and then proceed to get finished

That's how i see it

Lying about how fast/good his AD is or what exactly?
Brother, his AP may be only what is shown on the wiki, but his AD still shows him having grown enough to one shot someone that scales much higher than their calced AP value.
In Garou's profile, it states that he grew exponentially since the feat. (Copied and evenly matched Saitama's Serious Punch, generating an explosion that obliterated millions of stars[4]), Varies with Power Mimicry (Grew exponentially in power while copying Saitama's strength[2]), higher with Reactive Evolution
And Saitama quickly rose to One-Shot level. This is not an AP feat, this is AD, and it is accepted

Brother, his AP may be only what is shown on the wiki, but his AD still shows him having grown enough to one shot someone that scales much higher than their calced AP value.
In Garou's profile, it states that he grew exponentially since the feat. (Copied and evenly matched Saitama's Serious Punch, generating an explosion that obliterated millions of stars[4]), Varies with Power Mimicry (Grew exponentially in power while copying Saitama's strength[2]), higher with Reactive Evolution
And Saitama quickly rose to One-Shot level. This is not an AP feat, this is AD, and it is accepted
I never contested against his AD

he just copied, He doesn't even know how to parry, Redirect or even block, He just straight up tanks the attack and attacks at the same time
You're really going to skip the part where he could surpass him? and when he literally does by completing his time travel?
The thing is, The first punch will make him stunned or shocked because he never recieved a punch of Emerl's caliber meaning he his AD won't activate immediately as he needs to feel an upsurge of emotions
He's been rocked multiple times by people much stronger than him. An already exhausted Saitama was dropped in one hit by Light Pull Cord, his ad kicked in, tanked the second hit without any trouble and proceeded to One-Shot. Sure, it might hurt, but don't forget he still has Supernatural Willpower.
The 2nd punch is where he will be wary and excited and then proceed to get finished

That's how i see it
Actually, does Emerl start with his speed amp?

You're really going to skip the part where he could surpass him? and when he literally does by completing his time travel?
Where does this equate to him being able to block, Parry or deflect?
He's been rocked multiple times by people much stronger than him. An already exhausted Saitama was dropped in one hit by Light Pull Cord, his ad kicked in, tanked the second hit without any trouble and proceeded to One-Shot. Sure, it might hurt, but don't forget he still has Supernatural Willpower.
He didn't even do any of the things above against Garou which is far more dangerous than light cord

The range between 9-B to one shoting a 9-B doesn't come nearly close to 4-A to one shoting a character with 6.9x advantage
Actually, does Emerl start with his speed amp?
Not that i know of but he can since he has copied characters who start with Homing attack

Where does this equate to him being able to block, Parry or deflect?
Attack Reflection, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and likely more (Should possess all the abilities of Garou's Perfected Martial Art[3][4] after copying it[1])
In the profile
He didn't even do any of the things above against Garou which is far more dangerous than light cord
He didn't need to, he was always either equal or stronger.
The range between 9-B to one shoting a 9-B doesn't come nearly close to 4-A to one shoting a character with 6.9x advantage
I only provided that for the Supernatural Willpower.
Not that i know of but he can since he has copied characters who start with Homing attack
So, since this is equal speed, Saitama realizes the difference in strength due to the first punch exchange, uses Perfected Martial arts and simply outskills him while his AD is kicking in?

Attack Reflection, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and likely more (Should possess all the abilities of Garou's Perfected Martial Art[3][4] after copying it[1])
In the profile
The only time he has showned to copy was (To my knowledge, Correct me if i'm wrong) was just a neck chop and time travel
He didn't need to, he was always either equal or stronger.
That's the problem, After the first punch, He would activate his AD but it won't increase his strenght unless he trade blows
I only provided that for the Supernatural Willpower.
Fair
So, since this is equal speed, Saitama realizes the difference in strength due to the first punch exchange, uses Perfected Martial arts and simply outskills him while his AD is kicking in?
He won't outskill + Homing attack

Just because he doesn't start with it doesn't mean he won't do it fast considering he is a Sonic character

The only time he has showned to copy was (To my knowledge, Correct me if i'm wrong) was just a neck chop and time travel
It's in the profile
That's the problem, After the first punch, He would activate his AD but it won't increase his strenght unless he trade blows
He gets stronger simply from taking the blow. He doesn't need to trade blows
He won't outskill
Why won't he outskill? Can you provide an explanation why?
+ Homing attack

Just because he doesn't start with it doesn't mean he won't do it fast considering he is a Sonic character
How fast do sonic characters usually take to use Homing Attack?

It's in the profile
I know but he doesn't start with it
He gets stronger simply from taking the blow. He doesn't need to trade blows
I see, But doesn't close the gap that quick
Why won't he outskill? Can you provide an explanation why?
Like what i said before;

4000 years of experience + experience of the main cast

And the fact he beat Shadow and fought toe to toe with Sonic
How fast do sonic characters usually take to use Homing Attack?
Aside from Emerl, Sonic characters start with homing attacks

Please tell me your not serious, Boi literally defeated Shadow and went toe to toe with Sonic
Garou is a meme character. Saitama would literally copy Emerl's hand to hand moves and also make them better. Saitama literally beat one of the most skilled combatants in this wiki, where matches with him usually ended with "garou adapts gg"

I know but he doesn't start with it
True, he does not, but Parallel Time Saitama is always serious and will use it if needed. I'm not just making it up, after he copied it, he didn't stop using it until he was well superior to Garou.
I see, But doesn't close the gap that quick
It does. As I've said:
His AP may be only what is shown on the wiki, but his AD still shows him having grown enough to one shot someone that scales much higher than their calced AP value.

Like what i said before;

4000 years of experience + experience of the main cast

And the fact he beat Shadow and fought toe to toe with Sonic
Do any of them come even close to Garou in skill level? As Phoenks Said:
A debate of skill is the last thing you want to do.

Saitama could effortlessly copy Garou, who is among the best on the entire wiki in terms of skill and power mimicry.

This even includes absolutely ridiculous abilities such as Sub-Atomic body control time travel...

Like, sure the speed amp thing is a pretty big factor, but Saitama is wiping the floor with Sonic verse in a hand to hand fight.
Aside from Emerl, Sonic characters start with homing attacks
And when was Emerl shown to use it, and if he was, how long did he take to use it.

True, he does not, but Parallel Time Saitama is always serious and will use it if needed. I'm not just making it up, after he copied it, he didn't stop using it until he was well superior to Garou.
So can Emerl
It does. As I've said:
His AP may be only what is shown on the wiki, but his AD still shows him having grown enough to one shot someone that scales much higher than their calced AP value.
Still don't know if will take huesito word or not
Do any of them come even close to Garou in skill level? As Phoenks Said:
A debate of skill is the last thing you want to do.
No, But he can copy as well
Saitama could effortlessly copy Garou, who is among the best on the entire wiki in terms of skill and power mimicry.
No, But nothing stops Emerl from doing the same
This even includes absolutely ridiculous abilities such as Sub-Atomic body control time travel...
Emerl includes chaos energy, Which is space time magic
Like, sure the speed amp thing is a pretty big factor, but Saitama is wiping the floor with Sonic verse in a hand to hand fight.
He isn't with Emerl though
And when was Emerl shown to use it, and if he was, how long did he take to use it.
He uses depending on the skill set, But here he has all skill set of everyone

"Still don't know if will take huesito word or not"

I never contested against Saitama AD, only against the upscaling and explaining the rules regarding that.

So can Emerl
But will he use it in character? PT Saitama kept using it until the end of the fight after copying it, so safe to say he will use here when he realizes the difference in power.
Still don't know if will take huesito word or not
He wasn't arguing against Saitama's AD, just the matter of AP upscaling from the feat, which I already agreed that it doesn't per the wiki's rules
No, But he can copy as well
But if he copies too much he will die, as he already was dying due to having absorbed too much power.you can also see this here or per Laser's words
I don't plan to read everything, but I agree that Saitama would outgrow Emerl, and Emerl shouldn't be able to copy Saitama's AD because Ultimate Emerl is ALREADY his limit... like, he was literally dying because he copied this level of power. I imagine growing any further would just kill him quicker and give Saitama a win without Saitama having to do anything.

Emerl includes chaos energy, Which is space time magic
Except Saitama's and Garou's feat is pure skill. It's martial arts, not exactly hax. As per Phoenks's words
He isn't with Emerl though
Yes he is, Saitama genuinely outskills
He uses depending on the skill set, But here he has all skill set of everyone
But you yourself said that he doesn't start with it. I just want to know how long it takes him to start using it.

I noticed someone saying that scaling chains aren't applicable in versus threads, and I'd like them to submit evidence (Preferably a thread) of that being the case. For all the time I have been here, scaling chains have always been applicable in versus threads. Such in cases where two people scale to the value, but one person scales based on one-shotting that value, and will thus stomp the other character in a physical bout. Heck, it's even acknowledged in profiles with stuff like "At least" or "Higher with", and it can even be used to jump tiers which can be used in vs matches. Though that is in the case you're really close to the baseline of the next tier and have a really big scaling chain.

I noticed someone saying that scaling chains aren't applicable in versus threads, and I'd like them to submit evidence (Preferably a thread) of that being the case. For all the time I have been here, scaling chains have always been applicable in versus threads. Such in cases where two people scale to the value, but one person scales based on one-shotting that value, and will thus stomp the other character in a physical bout. Heck, it's even acknowledged in profiles with stuff like "At least" or "Higher with", and it can even be used to jump tiers which can be used in vs matches. Though that is in the case you're really close to the baseline of the next tier and have a really big scaling chain.
For the non bolded part Maverick Zero a admin in this thread confirms it and I've have talked to someone regarding the rule for that and that's the answer I got. (If there cases where it wasn't then I'd like to see those threads, so I can collect it for evidence)

For the bolded part that is true at most if a person is 1.3 times away from the baseline of the next tier they could get the rating for baseline of the next tier otherwise they won't get it.

For the non bolded part Maverick Zero a admin in this thread confirms it and I've have talked to someone regarding the rule for that and that's the answer I got. (If there cases where it wasn't then I'd like to see those threads, so I can collect it for evidence)

For the bolded part that is true at most if a person is 1.3 times away from the baseline of the next tier they could get the rating for baseline of the next tier otherwise they won't get it.

Could you link me to Maverick's message or screenshot the person you talked to (Specifically their answer)?

Seems like they're implying scaling chains are still applicable. Just that an unquantifiable upscaling can't be used to say they're superior. The way you had been phrasing it, I thought you meant upscaling/scaling chains can't be used at all.
They don't Maverick had almost the right idea, but I'm thinking he missed up somewhere.

Seems like they're implying scaling chains are still applicable. Just that an unquantifiable upscaling can't be used to say they're superior. The way you had been phrasing it, I thought you meant upscaling/scaling chains can't be used at all.
Yeah. Scaling chains that can't be quantified won't beat large numerical differences or solid multipliers.

Yeah. Scaling chains that can't be quantified won't beat large numerical differences or solid multipliers.
Would you say if two people have an identical value (i.e. 50 Tons), and one person turned someone who scales to 50 tons in their verse into a red past by breathing on them would be able to one-shot someone who pulled off a feat that was 50 tons?

Basically A = 50 Tons, B = 50 Tons, C >>> B, so thus C >>> A? Of course in reference to a versus thread, not a in-verse match-up.

Would you say if two people have an identical value (i.e. 50 Tons), and one person turned someone who scales to 50 tons in their verse into a red past by breathing on them would be able to one-shot someone who pulled off a feat that was 50 tons?

Basically A = 50 Tons, B = 50 Tons, C >>> B, so thus C >>> A? Of course in reference to a versus thread, not a in-verse match-up.
Oh yeah definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back