• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuation of Saitama vs Ultimate Emerl

I find that this thread (https://vsbattles.com/threads/saita...ama-vs-emerl-4-7-0.158994/page-3#post-6091841) was disingenuous to say the least. Most votes were given due to Ultimate Emerl's copying and ability to copy Saitama's AD, when it's explicitly stated that UE was already dying due to having absorbed too much power and was at his limit. There were also claims of their AP being near of a one shot difference, except Saitama upscales by being at a casual one-shot difference from Garou at the end of their fight. So here we go again.

Starting distance is 20 meters

Parallel Timeline Saitama vs Ultimate Emerl

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place on Jupiter. Saitama has prior knowledge of the Egg Blaster's Attack Potency

Saitama's Attack Potency: Tanked the collision of Serious Punch Squared then became way stronger in his fight with Garou, reaching a point of trivializing Garou's own massively upscaled power from the feat(>>>>67.38 Exafoe) and as such should be at least one shot difference from this value

Emerl's Attack Potency with the Final Egg Blaster: 465 Exafoe

Saitama's allowed to destroy the Final Egg Blaster if he chooses to

Both are 4-A

Saitama:

Emerl: Fezzih_007, noninho, omegabronic, Maverick_Zero_X, GlaceonGamez471, XxZetsuxX, Shmooply

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Saitama's win cons: better Skill, better AD
Emerl's win cons: AP Advantage, Chaos Manip and Mid-High regeneration

Both start with hand-to-hand in character I believe

Well, Emerl have a 346x speed amplification, so he can easily blitz Saitama. And he also have the AP advantage to bassically two-shot Saitama. His Regenaration is also a thing Saitama can't exactly deal it. And combines all this with Chaos Control, is gg for Saitama.

Well, Emerl have a 346x speed amplification, so he can easily blitz Saitama. And he also have the AP advantage to bassically two-shot Saitama. His Regenaration is also a thing Saitama can't exactly deal it. And combines all this with Chaos Control, is gg for Saitama.
his speed amp was decreased to x56, saitama upscales from his AP by a one shot difference, and Emerl doesn't start with chaos control.

his speed amp was decreased to x56,
What? When it as decresead?
saitama upscales from his AP by a one shot difference
So? He just uspcaling would mean nothing, Emerl still have the considerable AP advantage.
Like, i could see if they both have the same value, and Saitama uspcaling would make him stronger. But he don't so...
, and Emerl doesn't start with chaos control.
I din't say he start, but if he uses, Saitama is cooked.

Last edited:
56 is still too much man

also saitamas AP wouldn't do much due to the regen
His AD would still close it considerably fast and the following is in Sonic's profile: "Fought and ultimately inflicted enough damage to break down Ultimate Emerl within 30 seconds, who was stated to have surpassed his limits after capturing the power of the Final Egg Blaster."
So all he needs to do is the same, seeing as Sonic himself doesn't have Regen Negation. Don't forget that Emerl is dying already due to having surpassed his limits

So? He just uspcaling would mean nothing, Emerl still have the considerable AP advantage.
Like, i could see if they both have the same value, and Saitama uspcaling would make him stronger. But he don't so...
Saitama has knowledge of this as per specified and Emerl doesn't use speed amps out of the gate in character from what I was told in the previous thread, so he'd use Garou's Martial arts, which he used against him until the end of the fight.
I din't say he start, but if he uses, Saitama is cooked.
And when does he use them? Did he use them in any of his fights?

Yeah you wrong, this thread is to apply the 56 speed amp, and this thread is to apply the 300x amp, that never got downgrade.
Look at the date for both threads.
Saitama has knowledge of this as per specified and Emerl doesn't use speed amps out of the gate in character from what I was told in the previous thread, so he'd use Garou's Martial arts, which he used against him until the end of the fight.
I hardly see how Saitama having Knowgelemt changes things.
And even if Emerl din't start with boost(He does), if he does so, Saitama would get blitzed.

Last edited:
Yeah you wrong, this thread is to apply the 56 speed amp, and this thread is to apply the 300x amp, that never got downgrade.
Look at the date for both threads.
Yeah, you're right
I hardly see how Saitama having Knowgelemt changes things.
And even if Emerl din't start with boost(He does), if he does so, Saitama would get blitzed.
In the previous thread, it was said he doesn't start with it. You're just confusing me

his speed amp was decreased to x56, saitama upscales from his AP by a one shot difference, and Emerl doesn't start with chaos control.
Speed amp wasn’t decreased, and even if it were an over 50x difference would still be a huge blitz.

Anyway Emerl FRA

Speed amp wasn’t decreased, and even if it were an over 50x difference would still be a huge blitz.

Anyway Emerl FRA
Yeah, I concede this point, except that I watched his battles, and I've yet to see him use the speed amp, even when he was losing to Sonic. So no blitz

Last edited:
Guess people don't wanna debate with what the character uses when in character. Guess this thread was a stupid effort

Guess people don't wanna debate with what the character uses when in character. Guess this thread was a stupid effort
Even if he don't use, Saitama still would get One-Shot. Even if he doest, when Emerl decides to use his hax, is over for Saitama. Even if he don't open with them, he still uses this abilites;
And he was no way to deal with Emerl regenaration too.

Even if he don't use, Saitama still would get One-Shot.
He wouldn't. The one shot difference is x7.5, this one is roughly x6.9
And he was no way to deal with Emerl regenaration too.
He doesn't need to. Ultimate Emerl only needs to take enough damage to die, that's what sonic did. It's in Sonic's profile : "Fought and ultimately inflicted enough damage to break down Ultimate Emerl within 30 seconds, who was stated to have surpassed his limits after capturing the power of the Final Egg Blaster." He only needs to do the same thing Sonic does.

Right, two-shots then.
1 punch, one kick
He doesn't need to. Ultimate Emerl only needs to take enough damage to die, that's what sonic did. It's in Sonic's profile : "Fought and ultimately inflicted enough damage to break down Ultimate Emerl within 30 seconds, who was stated to have surpassed his limits after capturing the power of the Final Egg Blaster." He only needs to do the same thing Sonic does.
He can't trought, he don't have the AP to do so. And Emerl wincons seems way more likely to happen, due to how many he have, as opposed to Saitama who only wincon is "Punch emerl super hard" which may not even happen, due to Emerl skill.

which is close enough for emerl to severy damage saitama with few attacks

Saitama is not Sonic, he doesn't know that he needs to do that, countrary to Sonic who did all he could to deal enough damage to do that, saitama wouldn't know that, Emerl would likely use his hax first before saitama realizes what he needs to do

Saitama is not Sonic, he doesn't know that he needs to do that, countrary to Sonic who did all he could to deal enough damage to do that, saitama wouldn't know that, Emerl would likely use his hax first before saitama realizes what he needs to do
Saitama have prior knowlegemetn

Edit never mind, he just have knowlegement about his attack potency for some reason.

Right, two-shots then.
1 punch, one kick
Except his AD would have kicked in the first punch, so making die in the second already extremely unlikely
He can't trought, he don't have the AP to do so. And Emerl wincons seems way more likely to happen, due to how many he have, as opposed to Saitama who only wincon is "Punch emerl super hard" which may not even happen, due to Emerl skill.
His AP can just increase via AD??? And Saitama outskills Sonic, who killed Ultimate Emerl in 30 seconds.
which is close enough for emerl to severy damage saitama with few attacks
Again, his AD would kick in
He doesn't need to know, it's a fight. He's in his serious state, so he'd be dishing out as much damage as he can, like he did against Garou.

Except his AD would have kicked in the first punch, so making die in the second already extremely unlikely
Man, Saitama and Garou started as equals

Saitama's AD would increase like 2x with the second punch at best because the first punch he won't feel anything because he won't expect a powerful punch

Back