• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights another copycat with Accelerated Development (Saitama vs Emerl) (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still don't see how that matters? homing attack is not a pressure point technique

....since when are "weak spots" = "pressure points"?
Weak points to my knowledge are attacks that causes extreme because alas weak points, what are humans weak points?

The throat, eyes, groin, solar plexus etc

Emerl has a lot to offer here with his copied skills, he managed to beat both Sonic and Shadow at once he’s insane

This is Parallel timeline Saitama who had grown so far past his original value that it would be disingenuous to say he is getting one shot in the slightest.

Saitama gets hit, actually takes some damage, and probably feels some kind of emotion from that.

If that happens the fight is pretty much over for the sonic character. I don't see anything that allows him to keep up with exponential growth that can outpace other exponential growths.

Also, Garou is more skilled than anyone in Sonic by a landslide and Saitama could copy him easily. He could even copy Sub-Atomic particle time travel instantaneously.

If he's serious, that is. Which, Parallel timeline key would be.

This is Parallel timeline Saitama who had grown so far past his original value that it would be disingenuous to say he is getting one shot in the slightest.

Saitama gets hit, actually takes some damage, and probably feels some kind of emotion from that.

If that happens the fight is pretty much over for the sonic character. I don't see anything that allows him to keep up with exponential growth that can outpace other exponential growths.

Also, Garou is more skilled than anyone in Sonic by a landslide and Saitama could copy him easily. He could even copy Sub-Atomic particle time travel instantaneously.

If he's serious, that is. Which, Parallel timeline key would be.
346x speed amp and Saitama will be 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

He tanked Serious Punch Squared. That probably means an attack about 4x as strong as 67.38 exafoe probably wouldn't even hurt him that much. And he got even stronger in the fight with Garou then copied all of his martial arts

If that character has that much of a speed amp and it is in character then this match is not fair.

He tanked Serious Punch Squared. That probably means an attack about 4x as strong as 67.38 exafoe probably wouldn't even hurt him that much. And he got even stronger in the fight with Garou then copied all of his martial arts
Ain't no way Saitama is keeping up with 4000 experience + experience from the main cast + all abilities copied from the main cast

Ain't no way Saitama is keeping up with 4000 experience + experience from the main cast + all abilities copied from the main cast
To be fair, Garou spent years training and developing his own fighting style, copied a bunch of moves from Bang, Bomb and Blast, yet Saitama copied all of that almost instantaneously

A debate of skill is the last thing you want to do.

Saitama could effortlessly copy Garou, who is among the best on the entire wiki in terms of skill and power mimicry.

This even includes absolutely ridiculous abilities such as Sub-Atomic body control time travel...

Like, sure the speed amp thing is a pretty big factor, but Saitama is wiping the floor with Sonic verse in a hand to hand fight.

Unrelated, but can someone show me the video for the spin dash speed amplification? I tried looking at it but it said it was private

Saitama could effortlessly copy Garou, who is among the best on the entire wiki in terms of skill and power mimicry.

This even includes absolutely ridiculous abilities such as Sub-Atomic body control time travel...

Like, sure the speed amp thing is a pretty big factor, but Saitama is wiping the floor with Sonic verse in a hand to hand fight.
I didn't know Garou was that much of a beast in skill 💀 💀 💀

I didn't know Garou was that much of a beast in skill 💀 💀 💀
Garou is quite literally one of those meme skill characters on this sight.

You must've not been here for the

"Garou adapts GG"
"Garou copies gg"

Era.

Because that guy can look at you while he's sleeping and copy your technique instantaneously and simultaneously make it perfect.

Maybe if Saitama could survive or tank enough of Emerl's attacks, he'd evolve and become fast enough to keep up with him, but I'm not sure how much his Accelerated Development increases his speed

Garou is quite literally one of those meme skill characters on this sight.

You must've not been here for the

"Garou adapts GG"
"Garou copies gg"

Era.

Because that guy can look at you while he's sleeping and copy your technique instantaneously and simultaneously make it perfect.
Dayum 👀

You must've missed the last few matches when Neo Metal Sonic stomped Garou and Sonic put his knee on Saitama's neck, and iirc that was before the 300x speed amps 💀

I'd love to see what the reasoning was.

Here's the metal sonic vs garou thread

This one is Sonic vs Saitama but it's Archie Sonic and not the modern one

Here's the metal sonic vs garou thread

This one is Sonic vs Saitama but it's Archie Sonic and not the modern one
First thread was shitty reasoning.

Second thread was using Saitama before the Garou fight happened when he didn't have the powers I'm talking about here.

First thread was shitty reasoning.

Second thread was using Saitama before the Garou fight happened when he didn't have the powers I'm talking about here.
Seems about right. I guess this fight boils down to if Emerl can beat Saitama with his Attack Potency and Speed advantage before Saitama eventually surpasses and outskills him

Not here to argue a skill advantage in anyone's favor, but copying hax isn't a skill feat. Not a hand to hand combat one anyway. But this would be like saying copying a karate chop that could warp reality equates to superior skill over anyone who has not hax copying feats.

Now, if you meant he copied Garou's martial arts, sure, but the mention of abilities like sub-atomic time travel is irrelevant to CQC.
Say less, I'll remake it then and fold all of the sonic supporters
I wouldn't recommend. 4D hax, Chaos Control, Power Null, huge as speed amps, AD that can shoot him up to Tier 2 by being in a Tier 2's presence nigh-instantly, can copy most hax via scanning, etc. I honestly think it was kind of a stomp in Neo's favor, but it would be hard to convince others of that methinks.

Not here to argue a skill advantage in anyone's favor, but copying hax isn't a skill feat. Not a hand to hand combat one anyway. But this would be like saying copying a karate chop that could warp reality equates to superior skill over anyone who has not hax copying feats.

Now, if you meant he copied Garou's martial arts, sure, but the mention of abilities like sub-atomic time travel is irrelevant to CQC.
Copying those abilities are technically skill feats since they treated as one in the verse. Time Travel is treated as being a martial art technique. Same with everything Garou does. This is relevant to combat skill because these techniques are treated as being superior combat skill to all of Garou's more standard techniques.

Anyway, if you aren't planning on arguing skill, then this reply is pretty useless.

Copying those abilities are technically skill feats since they treated as one in the verse. Time Travel is treated as being a martial art technique. Same with everything Garou does. This is relevant to combat skill because these techniques are treated as being superior combat skill to all of Garou's more standard techniques.

Anyway, if you aren't planning on arguing skill, then this reply is pretty useless.
If it's treated as being more complex/intrinsic then his general CQC skill, I guess that's fine. I haven't gotten to the Cosmic Garou fight yet, so I'll have to take your word for it.

I had brought it up because I had been skimming skill threads where feats involving utilizing hax via skill were discarded generally unless they had actually skill related feats.

If it's treated as being more complex/intrinsic then his general CQC skill, I guess that's fine. I haven't gotten to the Cosmic Garou fight yet, so I'll have to take your word for it.

I had brought it up because I had been skimming skill threads where feats involving utilizing hax via skill were discarded generally unless they had actually skill related feats.
Literally the moment Saitama used time travel he says

"Your martial arts are awesome."

The whole thing with Garou is that he turns everything into a martial art. Even the crazy bullshit Hax stuff is considered an extension of his martial arts.

Time travel is considered by Garou to be his ultimate form of martial art which not even he could master.

So Saitama being able to copy that easily means that he can copy shit even beyond what Garou can do with his own skill.

Though whether or not this is Saitama's skill or just an ability of his is debatable.

I mean this Saitama scales literally like dozens of oneshots above his 4-A value so the AP gap might as well be non existent.

IIRC Didn’t Garou get totally bullied by Neo Metal Sonic due to Power Mimicry? What if Emerl tries that here?

IIRC Didn’t Garou get totally bullied by Neo Metal Sonic due to Power Mimicry? What if Emerl tries that here?
Saitama can outgrow power mimicry and can just copy him back.

What is the craziest thing that he has copied? Because I imagine sub-atomic particle and anti-particle body control time travel is pretty up there. And Saitama can do that instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back