• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Made this out of curiosity

Adventure Eggman with 4-C inventions and the Egg Fleet vs First Form Resurrection F Frieza

Eggman has access to the Egg Fleet, Base Metal Sonic, Mecha Sonic Mk. II and has prior knowledge of Frieza's Attack Potency, but no preparation time

Both are High 4-C

Starting distance is 100 meters and speed is equalized

Who wins?

"I'm going to go golden!": Chariot190, CryoTheMayo, Fezzih_007, A_Stoned_Orc, TheGodOfICE777, AStrangeverse, Axl233

"Gold this.":Spilxson2, omegabronic, Theuser789, Lenyo456

"Oh shit, wait a minute.":

Last edited:
It depends on how it starts, Frieza will probably see Eggman as a monkey or just an egg, and try to kill him with no worries with a laser beam from his finger.

But I really don't know how Eggman will start, he may win with phantom ruby with reality warping or things (but that doesn't seem like much in his character) well, like I said, it depends on how Eggman starts

Wait really? I thought it'd be a hax stomp for Eggman
It would be, if the phantom ruby was a move in his character, Well, if he uses phantom Ruby, BRF FTW (funnily enough, it was the same way he won his archie comics counterpart against frieza)

Honestly, I'm almost giving up, I'll finish a subject here and I'll ask in the general threads (which to be honest should have been the first thing I should have done)

Eggman strongest inventions scale to 2,165.67018872 Quettatons of TNT
Freeza scale to...looking for

Yeah, I'm looking for the 4-C freeza calculation BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE SINCE NOBODY FIXED ANYTHING
Yeah I have no idea why there are almost no calculations for DBZ. All I know is that Mecha Frieza should be much much stronger than Final Form Frieza who's 4-C. Maybe I'll even make it first form Resurrection F Frieza since Eggman can probably use his hax to play around the Attack Potency Gap

Yeah I have no idea why there are almost no calculations for DBZ. All I know is that Mecha Frieza should be much much stronger than Final Form Frieza who's 4-C.
No more feat is used to calculation, as everything is based on multipliers

Assuming that Frieza's multipliers make him have the potential to just one shot Eggman, this could be considered a fair match

OK I DID IT!!!!!

Eggman scale 276 quettatons

Freeza scale to 244 quettatons

Eggman has an AP advantage of 1.13 times

OK I DID IT!!!!!

Eggman scale 276 quettatons

Freeza scale to 244 quettatons

Eggman has an AP advantage of 1.13 times
Well Eggman's just an ordinary guy so Frieza can probably still just one shot him. I think it'll come down to his inventions protecting him from just being killed by a finger blast.

If this is fair I might have to go request for it to be moved to the actual vs thread area

By the way, I changed it from Classic Eggman with 4-C Inventions to Adventure Eggman with 4-C inventions, so I don't know if that quantity is only for Classic Eggman

Well, it's not enough for a one-shot, but it's a difference. if Frieza doesn't have a good enough hax to get around this situation, the victory goes to the egghead

By the way, I changed it from Classic Eggman with 4-C Inventions to Adventure Eggman with 4-C inventions, so I don't know if that quantity is only for Classic Eggman
I had already seen it, this is the calculation for Adventure Eggman anyway

Well, it's not enough for a one-shot, but it's a difference. if Frieza doesn't have a good enough hax to get around this situation, the victory goes to the egghead
Well if he has no win conditions at all then it's probably a stomp. Although I can see him potentially beating Eggman just because of how low his physical Durability is. Maybe even making it the High 4-C Resurrection F Frieza wouldn't be too unfair

Pretty based match-up. Cool thing about Eggman is as long as Freeza is beneath Multi-Solar level, you can use a different key of Freeza and just give Eggman prep time. With prep, he can easily produce technology on par with his opponent. Of course you'd need to limit prep time so he doesn't create an army and hax traps to insta-kill or insta-incap Freeza.

Pretty based match-up. Cool thing about Eggman is as long as Freeza is beneath Multi-Solar level, you can use a different key of Freeza and just give Eggman prep time. With prep, he can easily produce technology on par with his opponent. Of course you'd need to limit prep time so he doesn't create an army and hax traps to insta-kill or insta-incap Freeza.
How much prep time should I give him then? I wanted to make it Adventure Eggman vs Gold Frieza to fit the memes but wasn't sure if that'd be too unfair

How much prep time should I give him then? I wanted to make it Adventure Eggman vs Gold Frieza to fit the memes but wasn't sure if that'd be too unfair
Uhmmm, if you're just gonna use Base Freeza (His high 4-C key IIRC), just specify that he only has enough prep time to make his standard equipment on Freeza's level.

If you wanna do Golden Freeza, you'd need to specify his Tier 2 inventions. And either give him prep, or give him access to some of his inventions that wouldn't make the match-up unfair.

I would say it's worth noting which inventions Eggman has access to since he gets a lot of hax through them.

image.png

Saw this comment in another thread. Not sure if it'd be fair even with Low 2-C inventions

image.png

Saw this comment in another thread. Not sure if it'd be fair even with Low 2-C inventions
Mmm, I think that's outdated. Doesn't Dragon Ball Super now scale above half 2-C now? That said, I can't remember if Eggman even has a Tier 2-C invention or not. So it might just be better to stick to their Tier 4 keys. Just tweak it to be most balanced I guess. Eggman's super flexible as a character due to being a super-genius.

Mmm, I think that's outdated. Doesn't Dragon Ball Super now scale above half 2-C now? That said, I can't remember if Eggman even has a Tier 2-C invention or not. So it might just be better to stick to their Tier 4 keys. Just tweak it to be most balanced I guess. Eggman's super flexible as a character due to being a super-genius.
I might make it Final Form Resurrection F Frieza vs Adventure Eggman with the Egg Fleet and all other 4-C inventions

I might make it Final Form Resurrection F Frieza vs Adventure Eggman with the Egg Fleet and all other 4-C inventions
That way it'll probably fair since Frieza has a huge chance to beat Eggman with his Attack Potency and Eggman can still win with his hax

That way it'll probably fair since Frieza has a huge chance to beat Eggman with his Attack Potency and Eggman can still win with his hax
I assume you mean without prep, right? If so, yeah, Freeza would have the advantage. If not, Eggman would close the advantage (Not sure what the AP gap is between RoF Final Form Freeza is compared to Eggman's 4-C key).

Kind of all set on making it Final Form Resurrection F Frieza, but I'm not too sure about giving Eggman Neo Metal Sonic. Neo Metal's also High 4-C, but I don't know if his Attack Potency is even higher than Frieza's

Absolutely based Lythero snd PaperBoxHouse references. That being said what exactly is stopping Frieza from just telekinetically killing Eggman or causing a Ki explosion within his body the way he and Vegeta both killed people in the Namek Saga?

I assume you mean without prep, right? If so, yeah, Freeza would have the advantage. If not, Eggman would close the advantage (Not sure what the AP gap is between RoF Final Form Freeza is compared to Eggman's 4-C key).
image.png

This is for Mecha Frieza

In DB there aren't a lot of calculations so let's just assume that Final Form Resurrection F Frieza massively upscales from High 4-C

Absolutely based Lythero snd PaperBoxHouse references. That being said what exactly is stopping Frieza from just telekinetically killing Eggman or causing a Ki explosion within his body the way he and Vegeta both killed people in the Namek Saga?
The current key for Frieza is Mecha Frieza and I don't see what's stopping Eggman from hacking him. I'm going to make it Final Form Resurrection F Frieza vs Adventure Eggman with the Egg Fleet. Then they both have High 4-C attacks but Eggman should probably still have a noticeably lower Attack Potency than Frieza and also has his hax like Disease Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back