• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the moment he breathes it once he will near instantly be put to sleep
Not really, that took like 10 seconds, that was pointblank and Sonic screamed while it happened meaning he most certainly got a bit more than just "one breath" of it. Also Frieza's ki alone would likely blow it away and even if he couldn't, he could definitely react to that and just not inhale it?
if he doesn't breath at all normally.....then why would he when exhausted?
To convey he's exhausted? Basic anime trope? Thought that was pretty obvious.
you are the one with the affirmation here, why would i need to prove that he doesn't expent most of his time without breathing at all, aka the negative claim, while you don't need to prove your possitive claim that "he expents most of his time not breathing at all"?
Because you have 1 stray example that could easily be chalked up to inconsistency or a technique to convey his exhaustion, while I have numerous examples, explicit statements, and even his own innate biology saying "yeah he doesn't have to breathe", and even if he does, it's in no way like any earth-based animal given the lack of lungs.

If the only examples you have is when Frieza is exhausted (which from a biological standpoint could easily be chalked up to him exhaling various hormones and chemicals that are created when tired and exhausted just like irl, given Frieza explicitly doesn't need oxygen so he has zero reason to inhale).
no idea, all that matters here is that he is doing it
It does actually, how is the toxin going to be carried through his body to take effect in the first place?
how would he protect that quickly against something he doesn't know is coming?
By reacting to it? It isn't any more difficult than dodging a punch, except it's actually far less difficult because he doesn't have to dodge it or anything, he just has to not inhale.
But no, when I said that I was more saying Frieza's passive ki aura would unironically just blow it away from him.

And the fact Eggman has to get that close is unironic suicide.

So checking, Freeza should still have the AP advantage because he one shot 4-B opponents while Eggman is still just High 4-C with the calc. The entire reason this match is even still open is because it's believed Eggman's hax makes this a fair fight. However every argument made for Freeza should still apply because he still has a huge AP advantage. His profile just needs to be updated to reflect the revision Gohan got months ago.

This is either a stomp or Freeza wins. Either way I'm not changing my vote.

So checking, Freeza should still have the AP advantage because he one shot 4-B opponents while Eggman is still just High 4-C with the calc. The entire reason this match is even still open is because it's believed Eggman's hax makes this a fair fight. However every argument made for Freeza should still apply because he still has a huge AP advantage. His profile just needs to be updated to reflect the revision Gohan got months ago.

This is either a stomp or Freeza wins. Either way I'm not changing my vote.
Shouldn't it be able to be added even if Frieza wins because Eggman has win conditions with his hax?

Only If he can achive them.
Can he?
Well right now it's being argued if Frieza breathes or not, but Eggman still has a liquid that poisons you upon contact, so breathing doesn't matter there. Plus Frieza's not going to be able to instantly destroy the 2 Metal Sonics with their speed amps even if he annihilates the entire Egg Fleet

What's the Frieza exact ap number as a 4-B?
He one shots with zero effort dudes who beat up dudes who scale quite a bit above 1.053 KiloFOE. Probably a few extra one shots in there like Fat Buu.

What's the Frieza exact ap number as a 4-B?
All I'm going to bother posting is the scaling chain.

1st Form Freeza >> (One shots) SS1 Gohan >> (One shots) Ginyu-Tagoma > Tagoma ~ SS1 Gotenks > Innocent Buu ~ SS3 Goku >> Majin Vegeta > SS2 Vegeta > SS2 Teen Gohan > Super Perfect Cell = 1.053 Kilofoe

It gets a bit muddied towards the end because a recent revision made it so Cell is only 4-B with his Solar Kamehameha but I believe Super Perfect Cell is still only a few times below baseline 4-B now, correct me if I'm wrong.

All I'm going to bother posting is the scaling chain.

1st Form Freeza >> (One shots) SS1 Gohan >> (One shots) Ginyu-Tagoma > Tagoma ~ SS1 Gotenks > Innocent Buu ~ SS3 Goku >> Majin Vegeta > SS2 Vegeta > SS2 Teen Gohan > Super Perfect Cell = 1.053 Kilofoe

It gets a bit muddied towards the end because a recent revision made it so Cell is only 4-B with his Solar Kamehameha but I believe Super Perfect Cell is still only a few times below baseline 4-B now, correct me if I'm wrong.
Hmm that could be interesting

Why Goku is lower than Gotenks?
  • First key states he surpasses Innocent Buu and SS3 in SS1
  • Second key states Piccolo believed Base Gotenks could beat Innocent Buu (who scales around SS3 Goku)
  • Third key states he could fight on par with Super Buu
All the keys on the Gotenks profile scales him above SS3 Goku. If you take into account that his 2nd key accepts Base Gotenks > SS3 Goku then SS1 Gotenks would obviously scale to over 50x 4-B. This is all based off manga scaling, no Toei anime feats or statements.

So the scaling chain is more like:
1st Form Freeza > (Oneshot) > SS1 Gohan > (Oneshot) > Ginyu-Tagoma > Tagoma ~ SS1 Gotenks (Post-HTC) > (50x) > Base Gotenks (Post-HTC) > SS1 Gotenks (Pre-HTC) > Innocent Buu ~ SS3 Goku > (Many times) > Majin Vegeta > SS2 Vegeta > SS2 Teen Gohan > (2x) > Super Perfect Cell = 1.053 Kilofoe​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back