• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights another copycat with Accelerated Development (Saitama vs Emerl) (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama can outgrow power mimicry and can just copy him back.
Not if his AD gets copied.
What is the craziest thing that he has copied? Because I imagine sub-atomic particle and anti-particle body control time travel is pretty up there. And Saitama can do that instantly.
Chaos Control, which is a lot of things.

Chaos Control: Shadow uses Chaos Energy to control the fabric of time and space. He can use this to teleport himself as well as other people and objects, manipulate time by slowing or stopping it, inter-dimensional travel, and time travel. The magnitude of this power depends on the amount of Chaos Emeralds Shadow has with him.

According to his profile he copied all the innate powers of the following characters:

Copied all the innate abilities of the cast in Sonic Battle, including Adventure Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rouge, Chaos Gamma, and Chaos

Not if his AD gets copied.
Garou couldn't match his AD while he was using Mode: Saitama though lol. He literally outgrew a copy of his AD, so I don't think that would work.

According to his profile he copied all the innate powers of the following characters:
What does it mean by "Innate" exactly?

Chaos Control, which is a lot of things.
Hard to compare. Mechanics are so much different. That's basically space time magic. Which is completely different from a martial art technique that sub-atomically controls particles to warp back in time.

I don't think Saitama could copy something like Chaos Control but I also don't think that Emerl could copy something like the Time Reversal Fist.

That isn't agreed to be the case, emerls still has more thab 6 times of an AP advantage
6x AP advantage is super irrelevant to Parallel Timeline Saitama.

The AP calc he scales to didn't even scratch him.

And after that he scaled exponentially higher. Like an actual exponential graph above that feat. Not just someone saying "exponential" with a bunch of antifeats against that being the case. We literally see that it is.

Keep in mind, this was like an exponential growth that was superior to Garoui's exponential growth. So like... nah.

Saitama then proceeded to just absolutely obliterate Garou after performing his sneeze with a single strike.

If anything I'd argue Saitama one shots.

Any proof that garou copied his AD?
The fact that he goes "Mode:Saitama" while saying he would copy him endlessly.

And then showing to have started with the same exact level of growth before Saitama just outpaces him.

And Garou saying he is hitting him back with the same power.

It's pretty blatant.

Well Garou thought that the only way to beat Saitama was by "copying his limitless power" with Mode: Saitama and even then, Saitama still out-Saitama'd him
Key difference is Garou couldn't copy Saitama's Accelerated Development, just his power.

If Saitama actually fought a perfect copy of himself the AP gap wouldn't exist.
Garou couldn't match his AD while he was using Mode: Saitama though lol. He literally outgrew a copy of his AD, so I don't think that would work.
Looking at his profile I'm not seeing any proof Garou attained Saitama's AD, just his power level (momentarily, before getting surpassed and dogwalked).

Garou getting surpassed is an easy indicator he couldn't copy Saitama's sheer growth.
What does it mean by "Innate" exactly?
"Innate" means "natural", like humans having the ability to breathe naturally. In this case, Emerl copied all of Sonic's basic abilities, like his speed and Spin Dashing and shit.
Hard to compare. Mechanics are so much different. That's basically space time magic. Which is completely different from a martial art technique that sub-atomically controls particles to warp back in time.

I don't think Saitama could copy something like Chaos Control but I also don't think that Emerl could copy something like the Time Reversal Fist.
Fair. Given Emerl has CC he probably wouldn't need to though.

Looking at his profile I'm not seeing any proof Garou attained Saitama's AD, just his power level (momentarily, before getting surpassed and dogwalked).
There is a lot of proof though.

And then showing to have started with the same exact level of growth before Saitama just outpaces him.

Like, we literally see that they are growing the same way but Saitama just outpaces him.

Garou is even confused by how that's happening when he should be hitting him back with the same power.

And Mode:Saitama should already be an indicator that he can just do whatever Saitama is doing.

It's not listed on the profile because Garou already had AD and I didn't see the need to add it there. (I am the one who made his cosmic key smh)

Uh... I guess that if Saitama can one shot Emerl, Emerl still has a chance with his hax like Chaos Control?

"6x AP advantage is super irrelevant to Parallel Timeline Saitama.

And after that he scaled exponentially higher. Like an actual exponential graph above that feat. Not just someone saying "exponential" with a bunch of antifeats against that being the case. We literally see that it is.

Keep in mind, this was like an exponential growth that was superior to Garoui's exponential growth. So like... nah.

Saitama then proceeded to just absolutely obliterate Garou after performing his sneeze with a single strike."

Ohh then what's Saitama exact AP value then?

"6x AP advantage is super irrelevant to Parallel Timeline Saitama.

Saitama then proceeded to just absolutely obliterate Garou after performing his sneeze with a single strike."

Ohh then what's Saitama exact AP value then?
Just wayyy ******* higher than the 67 ExaFoe because VSBW won't let us use the graph

"Innate" means "natural", like humans having the ability to breathe naturally. In this case, Emerl copied all of Sonic's basic abilities, like his speed and Spin Dashing and shit.
That doesn't mean he can copy Saitama's emotion-based accelerated development tbh. Especially when that was something that required breaking his limiter. And also in that case anything that Saitama has that a human doesn't have wouldn't be an inmate ability.

6x AP advantage is super irrelevant to Parallel Timeline Saitama.

Saitama then proceeded to just absolutely obliterate Garou after performing his sneeze with a single strike.

If anything I'd argue Saitama one shots.
any proof that this growth is enough to breach an quantifiable 6x gap? like you said, he scales to the value, heavily upscale yes, but by how much is not quantifiable, we don't know how many times above the value he is, there is no way to say that it is enough to breach an gap like the one Emerl have over him, that isn't how this site works at least

yeah.....copy his power/AP, not his individual haxes, what is the proof that he copied saitama's haxes when he went "Mode:Saitama"?

It's pretty blatant.
yeah, because he keeps constantly copying his power + his own AD that he had even before going Cosmic fear mode, nothing you said indicates anything more than him copying saitama's AP

any proof that this growth is enough to breach an quantifiable 6x gap? like you said, he scales to the value, heavily upscale yes, but by how much is not quantifiable, we don't know how many times above the value he is, there is no way to say that it is enough to breach an gap like the one Emerl have over him, that isn't how this site works at least
Someone would have to be extremely, extremely disingenuous to say this isn't enough to cover a mere 6x gap.

yeah, because he keeps constantly copying his power + his own AD that he had even before going Cosmic fear mode, nothing you said indicates anything more than him copying saitama's AP
I don't know what to tell you because I think it clearly does indicate that.

I think Emerl has win conditions via hax and stuff, but he is definitely not one shotting Saitama even with the Spin Dash

At most they’re equal. You can’t say Saitama has the AP advantage if his upscaling is unquantifiable. That’s not how that works.
I said I could argue Saitama could one shot a lot easier than you could argue that Emerl one shots.

I really can't see how anyone could read that Saitama fight and genuinely think that Saitama would lose from a 6x AP gap above the feat he effortlessly tanked lmfao.

I said I could argue it's a one shot a lot easier than you could argue that Emerl one shots.

I really can't see how anyone could read that Saitama fight and genuinely think that Saitama would lose from a 6x AP gap above the feat he effortlessly tanked lmfao.
It's the standards of verse matches here in regards to using scaling chains, Phoenks which applies to all not just Saitama

It's the standards of verse matches here in regards to using scaling chains, Phoenks which applies to all not just Saitama
And I am of the belief that common sense should maybe, just maybe, come before standards that go against common sense in this case.

Someone would have to be extremely, extremely disingenuous to say this isn't enough to cover a mere 6x gap.

no, someone would need to be very disingenuous to believe such a gap is covered even tho nothing says that it is, only that he is "A large gap" above it, if we accepted by how much he was, then he would scale to that value directly, this is how this site works, you can't just say that he is above someone who scales above his calc in AP without showing proof of how many times above his calc he is

I don't know what to tell you because I think it clearly does indicate that.
considering that Garou couldn't keep up with him, and nothing saying that he copies all hax as well at all, then no, i wouldn't say that it indicates that

That doesn't mean he can copy Saitama's emotion-based accelerated development tbh. Especially when that was something that required breaking his limiter.
I don’t see why not.
And also in that case anything that Saitama has that a human doesn't have wouldn't be an inmate ability.
You took my example a bit too literally.

Emerl copies all the powers of a target, it isn’t a species-specific thing.

Copying: Emerl's principal ability is the power to perfectly copy and mimic powers, abilities, skills and weapons for multiple purposes.

I can't believe Saitama is still being downplayed on this site this badly.

To the point where people just throw away common sense when debating with him.

Yeah, I'm out of here guys.

Phoenks again this is the standards for verse matches, that are out of there universe, this applies to everyone there's tons of people with absolutely massive one shot upscaling chains, Saitama wouldn't be at all special in that regard.

I don't plan to read everything, but I agree that Saitama would outgrow Emerl, and Emerl shouldn't be able to copy Saitama's AD because Ultimate Emerl is ALREADY his limit... like, he was literally dying because he copied this level of power. I imagine growing any further would just kill him quicker and give Saitama a win without Saitama having to do anything.

You could've probably voted for him since you gave a good amount of reasoning, but understandable. Have a good one

Last edited:
Spindash and chaos control powers are still kind of instant win buttons here, no?
Spindash amp got decreased to 56x iirc, so ADing his way to match it would be easier.

Plus spindash isn't always active 24/7 anyways, and spamming it is just gonna trigger AD faster

Chaos control is a GG though if he uses it for BFR or TS (Don't think he ever used these applications against Sonic though, so it's probably OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back