• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights another copycat with Accelerated Development (Saitama vs Emerl) (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a legitimate matchup or not so it's in fun and games for now

Starting distance is 20 meters

Parallel Timeline Saitama vs Ultimate Emerl

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place on Jupiter. Saitama has prior knowledge of the Egg Blaster's Attack Potency

Saitama's Attack Potency: Tanked the collision of Serious Punch Squared then became way stronger in his fight with Garou (>>>>67.38 Exafoe)

Emerl's Attack Potency with the Final Egg Blaster: 465 Exafoe

That's a roughly 6.9 gap, but Saitama's massive upscaling should be enough for it to not be a one shot, along with him being able to tolerate immense amounts of pain

Saitama's allowed to destroy the Final Egg Blaster if he chooses to

Both are 4-A

Who wins?

Saitama: Spilxson2, CBSlayeR, Recon1511, AStrangeVerse

Emerl: omegabronic, Maverick_Zero_X, Huesito88, XxZetsuxX, GlazeonGamez471, Fezzih_007, Robo432343

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Didn't he master Garou's martial arts? Can't he also copy some of Emerl's hand to hand combat moves?
He copied, But what do you think it's better?

Having 4000 years of experience + the experience and skills of the main cast

Or just some martial arts

Wow there is literally no explanation for Emerl's speed. It's just MFTL with no plus sign next to it

He copied, But what do you think it's better?

Having 4000 years of experience + the experience and skills of the main cast

Or just some martial arts
I'm not saying it's better, I'm saying he could potentially copy Emerl's martial arts or just outpace and surpass him with his own accelerated development

Wow there is literally no explanation for Emerl's speed. It's just MFTL with no plus sign next to it

I'm not saying it's better, I'm saying he could potentially copy Emerl's martial arts or just outpace and surpass him with his own accelerated development
Saitama ain't doing shit when Emerl pulls out the 346x Speed amp from homing attack to his pressure points (Or weak areas)

Alright I'll equalize speed then. Apparently Sonic's 2,692 which only makes him 4.3x faster than Saitama if you decide to ignore his massive upscaling from the fight from Garou for whatever reason. Don't know how much faster a character needs to be than another in order to "blitz", but I'll equalize it for now

I don't think there even needs to be a crt for that. Someone should probably update his page

How? It's a 6.9 gap, but Saitama tanked the 67.38 Exafoe attack then became immensely more powerful in his fight with Garou
That is if he is feeling an upsurge of emotions

What emotions will he have against someone he doesn't know and is a robot with small stature

That is if he is feeling an upsurge of emotions

What emotions will he have against someone he doesn't know and is a robot with small stature
Well the Egg Blaster can destroy the solar system they're fighting in and by extension, earth. Also even if he isn't feeling any strong emotions, Parallel Timeline Saitama still upscales heavily because it's Saitama after getting much stronger from the fight with Garou

Well the Egg Blaster can destroy the solar system they're fighting in and by extension, earth. Also even if he isn't feeling any strong emotions, Parallel Timeline Saitama still upscales heavily because it's Saitama after getting much stronger from the fight with Garou
You said he doesn't start with it, Also tell me how will he react to 346x speed amp that targets weakpoints and with 1 shot worthy AP

You said he doesn't start with it, Also tell me how will he react to 346x speed amp that targets weakpoints and with 1 shot worthy AP
Again, it's not really that much of a one shot because of how heavily Saitama upscales from 67.38 Exafoe. He also beat Garou who has pressure points and his Accelerated Development made him go from Subsonic to Relativistic+ in a short span of time

Again, it's not really that much of a one shot because of how heavily Saitama upscales from 67.38 Exafoe.
Fine, But again 346x amp spam says hello
He also beat Garou who has pressure points
Garou attacked his internal organs, Pressure points means you can attack the groin, throat, eyes etc not necessarely organs
and his Accelerated Development made him go from Subsonic to Relativistic+ in a short span of time
in the span of 3 years mind you

broken bones? where? no mention of it in the profile at all
He says he heard "alot of cracking sounds coming from his body if i'm not mistaken" and he is showned to be extremely in pain as he salivating and also has red eyes

Which are the bones if i'm not mistaken

He says he heard "alot of cracking sounds coming from his body if i'm not mistaken"
the only thing he heard was "poping" which happens a lot without the bones breaking

and he is showned to be extremely in pain as he salivating and also has red eyes
yeah so? he still rested in the end of the day

Which are the bones if i'm not mistaken
it isn't, there is nothing saying that he broke his own bones during it, if it had he would have regeneration

the only thing he heard was "poping" which happens a lot without the bones breaking

yeah so? he still rested in the end of the day

it isn't, there is nothing saying that he broke his own bones during it, if it had he would have regeneration
Then why did he say he almost died with his training regime? Doesn't make any sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back