• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother, I'm getting awfully sick and tired of going around in circles about what Frieza will do or this or that. You said your part, I said mine.
Unless you actually have something new to say.

I think reasons for both characters were given so now it's just up to how many people say "Eggman FRA" or "Frieza FRA"

Due to recalculations the AP value of eggman ia actually far higher than what it is now, with him having the AP advantage here, and even without it, i will vote for him here, with him having metal sonic to overpower, or distract, freeza and overwhelm him with the 346x speed amp, giving him time to use his sleeping gas to make freeza sleep for incap

Last edited:
Due to recalculations the AP value of eggman ia actually far higher than what it is now, with him having the AP advantage here, and even without it, i will vote for him here, with him having metal sonic to overpower, or distract, freeza and overwhelm him with the 346x speed amp, giving him time to use his sleeping gas to make freeza sleep for incap
I think Base Metal Sonic is only 4-C so he can't actually harm Frieza. He's definitely still going to distract him with his speed amp though. Frieza probably has the AP advantage due to massively massively upscaling from High 4-C characters but I still can't find any exact value for him. I'll count the Eggman votes though

with him having metal sonic to overpower, or distract, freeza and overwhelm him with the 346x speed amp, giving him time to use his sleeping gas to make freeza sleep for incap
Freeza can just use his imprisoment Ball to keep Mecha Sonic at Bay trought.

It says Frieza easily defeated Super Saiyan Gohan, who's 4-B. I don't know why his profile says he's only at least High 4-C. If Frieza has the Attack Potency advantage, I think Eggman's hax, numbers and speed amps can still help him get a win. But if Eggman somehow has the Attack Potency advantage, this might be a stomp thread

That isn't on the profile, if we're talking about what they could be in the future. Frieza is literally scaling off one shotting 4-B's in base, so either way nothing changes.

Frieza doesn't even breath, sleeping gas is useless unless it's like, skin absorbent.

That isn't on the profile, if we're talking about what they could be in the future. Frieza is literally scaling off one shotting 4-B's in base, so either way nothing changes.

Frieza doesn't even breath, sleeping gas is useless unless it's like, skin absorbent.
he doesn't need to breath yes, but what proof is there that he doesn't breath at all?

He doesn't need to breathe in space, underwater, I don't think blud even has conventional lungs as he can survive as bloody chunks as seen in RoF.

At that point why would we even assume he breathes at all? Especially in a standard environment or by default or while Eggman is dropping sleeping gas?

Wait, if Frieza is supposed to be 4-B then this debate shouldn't even be continued. Eggman either has machines far below (4-C to High 4-C) or far above (4-A) with no in-between.

Seems like a mismatch.

It always was a mismatch, but we've gone this far with it under the assumption he has hax so shrug

If Frieza's going to be 4-B then I don't think it'd be too bad if I gave Eggman access to Neo Metal Sonic

Were you not saying his hax offset the AP disadvantage? Nothing is actually changing between now and then, Frieza still one-shots the majority of the army, changing it up again 150 posts in kinda sus.

He doesn't need to breathe in space, underwater, I don't think blud even has conventional lungs as he can survive as bloody chunks as seen in RoF.

At that point why would we even assume he breathes at all? Especially in a standard environment or by default or while Eggman is dropping sleeping gas?
Because he has shown to do just that?
frieza.gif

Clearly breathing

Because he has shown to do just that?
frieza.gif

Clearly breathing
Panting to signify he's visibly exhausted isn't exactly the same as the dozens of times it's made abundantly clear he doesn't require breathing, even showing him surviving withou lungs, hence him having self-sustenance type 1.

He doesn't need to breathe, you've said it yourself, and I said "Especially in a standard environment or by default", I need an example of him not worn out after fighting a bunch of dudes stronger than himself.

Can Frieza resist poison? I think the Mega Mack is a liquid so it doesn't matter if Frieza breathes or not

Don't think so. But would it matter? Frieza can flex his ki and disperse whatever is sent at him with just a thought.

Panting to signify he's visibly exhausted isn't exactly the same as the dozens of times it's made abundantly clear he doesn't require breathing, even showing him surviving withou lungs, hence him having self-sustenance type 1.
yeah, hence why i say that while yes he doesn't need to breath, he clearly still does breath nonetheless, hence why pants

He doesn't need to breathe, you've said it yourself, and I said "Especially in a standard environment or by default", I need an example of him not worn out after fighting a bunch of dudes stronger than himself.
if he didn't breath at all, then why does he still pants? you are the one with the affirmation "he normally doesn't even breath at all" so you are the one with the burden to prove that

Don't think so. But would it matter? Frieza can flex his ki and disperse whatever is sent at him with just a thought.
can he spell out of his system?

Maybe he'd be too distracted by the Metal Sonics and the Egg Fleet. Don't know too much about how Frieza fights people

yeah, hence why i say that while yes he doesn't need to breath, he clearly still does breath nonetheless, hence why pants
So he stops breathing, it isn't like Eggman using gas attacks isn't blatantly obvious. If he even gets the chance, if the gas can even reach Freiza.
if he didn't breath at all, then why does he still pants? you are the one with the affirmation "he normally doesn't even breath at all" so you are the one with the burden to prove that
We know he doesn't have lungs, we know he doesn't need to breathe due to underwater, space, and so on. We only ever see him doing anything resembling breathing while exhausted, why is it on me to prove that when the only example you have can easily be chalked up to conveying that he's exhausted? How else would you expect them to do it?

He doesn't even have lungs lad, how do you THINK he's breathing from a biological standpoint?
can he spell out of his system?
Wouldn't need to if it can't even touch him.

So he stops breathing, it isn't like Eggman using gas attacks isn't blatantly obvious. If he even gets the chance, if the gas can even reach Freiza.
the moment he breathes it once he will near instantly be put to sleep

We know he doesn't have lungs, we know he doesn't need to breathe due to underwater, space, and so on. We only ever see him doing anything resembling breathing while exhausted
if he doesn't breath at all normally.....then why would he when exhausted?

, why is it on me to prove that when the only example you have can easily be chalked up to conveying that he's exhausted? How else would you expect them to do it?
you are the one with the affirmation here, why would i need to prove that he doesn't expent most of his time without breathing at all, aka the negative claim, while you don't need to prove your possitive claim that "he expents most of his time not breathing at all"?

He doesn't even have lungs lad, how do you THINK he's breathing from a biological standpoint?
no idea, all that matters here is that he is doing it

Wouldn't need to if it can't even touch him.
how would he protect that quickly against something he doesn't know is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back