• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright I changed it to standard win conditions. Still not sure if I should make it Super/Hyper Sonic or not though

That's a bit surprising. Apparently Sonic doesn't have any resistance to Paralysis Inducement

Can someone tell me what Sonic's win conditions are again?
Maybe:
Space-Time Manipulation & Offensive Time Travel (As shown when Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver fought Solaris, the Chaos Emeralds grant their users the ability to strike opponents throughout all instances of time from beginning to end simultaneously)[29]

So he keep doing that until Bugs gets Inca.

Well if Sonic does get Conceptual Manipulation and can beat Bugs that way, I still think Bugs has a ton of ways to slow him down or incapacitate him even if Plot Manipulation doesn't work

Even If gets, his Conceptual Manipulation still would't be able to kill bugs, since he still lacks Immortaly negation.

If it’s Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation, Bugs’ Immortality gets negated by default due to him being erased on a conceptual level with no way to regenerate from it.

That and the CRT doesn't seem like it involves the erasure of concepts themselves.

There's even some debate in the replies on whether or not it's legit or just flowery language.

Are there enough win conditions for people to start voting? Sonic has offensive time travel and Bugs has stuff like Broadway Force

Are there enough win conditions for people to start voting? Sonic has offensive time travel and Bugs has stuff like Broadway Force
Perception Manip, Supernatural Charisma and Luck as a deadly trio are gonna make it hard for Sonic to get a hit on Bugs and as stated before, he can just as easily end the fight before it even begins.

No, because Sonic still would need a Imortality negation ability.

I’m not directly referring to Sonic in this case. I’m talking strictly about Conceptual Manipulation Type 1. When you erase a concept from its fundamental level, you’re erasing it for good. Because of that, it bypasses any form of immortality present. In Bugs’ case, due to him not resisting Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, his immortalities would be negated as a byproduct once he has been permanently erased from the Conceptual Level. Wish granting/reality warping would also work in terms of wanting to negate Bugs’ immortality as well.

I’m not directly referring to Sonic in this case. I’m talking strictly about Conceptual Manipulation Type 1. When you erase a concept from its fundamental level, you’re erasing it for good. Because of that, it bypasses any form of immortality present. In Bugs’ case, due to him not resisting Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, his immortalities would be negated as a byproduct once he has been permanently erased from the Conceptual Level. Wish granting/reality warping would also work in terms of wanting to negate Bugs’ immortality as well.
Why are you talking about this when it hasn't even been accepted yet? Firstly, you're making assumptions that Sonic can erase concepts, or would even do that IC when you're not even referring to what the CRT is even about. And no, wish granting would not negate his immortality. I don't really know where you're getting this from.

I’m not directly referring to Sonic in this case.
Ok, but we talking about Sonic, so why even mention a thing he can't do? Because i simplying saying "He don't have X, so he can't do X" and your saying "If you have Y, you can do Y", like sure, but Sonic don't have any, so don't matter

Why are you talking about this when it hasn't even been accepted yet? Firstly, you're making assumptions that Sonic can erase concepts, or would even do that IC when you're not even referring to what the CRT is even about. And no, wish granting would not negate his immortality. I don't really know where you're getting this from.

The first sentence of my post was addressing that I wasn’t talking about Sonic directly. Just Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and how Bugs’ immortality wouldn’t be able to save him in that regard. How would it not negate his immortality?

How much can Bugs resist Time Stop? Apparently the Chaos Emeralds have resistance negation. If Bugs can't resist that then maybe it's a win condition for Sonic. Just trying to see if he has any/enough win conditions for this match to be added if it reaches grace, regardless of who wins

Ok, but we talking about Sonic, so why even mention a thing he can't do? Because i simplying saying "He don't have X, so he can't do X" and your saying "If you have Y, you can do Y", like sure, but Sonic don't have any, so don't matter

That’s fair. My main issue is that you’re saying that Bugs’ immortality would save him from Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation in general even though it wouldn’t be able to.

How much can Bugs resist Time Stop? Apparently the Chaos Emeralds have resistance negation. If Bugs can't resist that then maybe it's a win condition for Sonic.
How that would be a wincon.
That’s fair. My main issue is that you’re saying that Bugs’ immortality would save him from Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation in general even though it wouldn’t be able to.
It would actually, since you need a very specific type of Conceptual Manipulation type 1 to neg Imortality.

What has been discussed so far?
What the win conditions for each character were. So far Sonic can't be harmed physically and also has offensive time travel while Bugs has a lot of hax, broadway force and can hold up a stop sign to get around Sonic's speed amps

Hm, I'm slightly towards Bugs here. Sonic can't put down Bugs(?) and while Bugs can't hurt Sonic he has other ways of winning like Plot manip, Social Influencing, and other toony powers.

Hm, I'm slightly towards Bugs here. Sonic can't put down Bugs(?) and while Bugs can't hurt Sonic he has other ways of winning like Plot manip, Social Influencing, and other toony powers.
Sonic has resistance to plot manipulation but Bugs has other ways of winning

Back