• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights another copycat with Accelerated Development (Saitama vs Emerl) (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma."

Great. Now I have 2 cursed images stuck inside of my head. Saitama doing a spindash, and Emerl liquifying himself to regenerate

It seems to be in regard to their biology being incinerated
no it isn't or else non biological beings wouldn't have it, the second part of the description makes it clear that it isn't purely biology since nearly all things can be reduce to the states it is describing

no it isn't or else non biological beings wouldn't have it, the second part of the description makes it clear that it isn't purely biology since nearly all things can be reduce to the states it is describing
It explicitly says all biology incinerated then lists the types of results caused by being incinerated. It’s just bad wording in the regen page, I brought it up because I saw mentions of cursed images and figured I’d mention flesh Emerl as a joke

Last edited:
It’s just bad wording. One of the characters used as an example for Mid-High specifically has Inorganic Physiology lol

What the heck. Why doesn't Emerl have Inorganic Physiology. That should've been there before it even shows he copied Chaos

This is kinda hard, I like emerl, but i think Saitama wins...

Voting Emerl fra

Last edited:
I don't plan to read everything, but I agree that Saitama would outgrow Emerl, and Emerl shouldn't be able to copy Saitama's AD because Ultimate Emerl is ALREADY his limit... like, he was literally dying because he copied this level of power. I imagine growing any further would just kill him quicker and give Saitama a win without Saitama having to do anything.
Everyone just going to ignore this perfectly acceptable point then, or what?

You forgot 346x homing attack + Chaos control + The fact he won't be hitting emerl because he outskills to hell and would demolish Saitama before anything
346x Homing attack would simply trigger his AD, does he immediately start with Chaos control or go for close combat first (was never specified in the thread, my bad), how does he outskill to hell?

346x Homing attack would simply trigger his AD
It would but he wouldn't cover 346x instantly
does he immediately start with Chaos control
No
or go for close combat first (was never specified in the thread, my bad)
Yeah also no problem
, how does he outskill to hell?
4000 years of experience + the experience of the main cast including Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles

4000 years of experience + the experience of the main cast including Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles
Experience don't mean you automaticaly outskills.
The Guy can have 1 trillon of experiences, but without feast, i can just say Ayanokoji would outskills this guy, because he have better feats.

Experience don't mean you automaticaly outskills.
The Guy can have 1 trillon of experiences, but without feast, i can just say Ayanokoji would outskills this guy, because he have better feats.
Please tell me your not serious, Boi literally defeated Shadow and went toe to toe with Sonic

It would but he wouldn't cover 346x instantly
Each attack would only make him grow faster each time as it would make him experience emotion in hopes of a good fight, so he'd cover that with enough time, and seeing as the AP difference is not that huge, due to Saitama massively upscaling from his calcd AP Emerl would only be making Saitama grow stronger.
Alright
Yeah also no problem
How do any of them stand up against Saitama who outskilled Cosmic Garou?

"due to Saitama massively upscaling from his calcd AP Emerl would only be making Saitama grow stronger."

Again as I've stated and multiple other people have stated his upscaling chain is not applicable for out of universe vs threads (that's the rule)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back