• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

User's history

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara (aka @FujiwaraYesMokou)
@PrinceofPein (aka Pain_to12)
I excluded the wiki warnings since they are not relevant to the current discussion.

Last edited:
I am not here to discuss or argue, I presented a statistical evidence of your whole history in this thread, you can click on the warning link and see that warning goes to both sides stated by @Maverick_Zero_X

Also, I have different perspective on Malomtek situation, and I don't think it should be dismissed, since you had a pretty bad history while back and this should be noted.

Again, no need to quote or reply to me. My last post in this situation. I will let staff members handle.

User's history

Recently Fujiwara was also being hostile here and continued to be toxic after a final warning from Qaws and Deagon

I'm also inclined to assess, that absent the Malomtek situation (which I am willing to treat as a separate matter unto itself, as I personally am aware of how provocative it can be to have an overly toxic "rival" and there is no doubt that Malomtek was deeply toxic), that neither of these users have a particularly bad "rap sheet" and just have a history of being too aggressive at times. It is hard for me to determine what to do here, because I am not sure that either deserves a ban.

Do you guys not have policies or something? I don't see anything here which states you can get banned for being toxic, just that it is against the rules.
That's a massive misunderstanding of our rules. Almost none of them mention the punishments that would be dished out for them, so the absence of such a mention don't mean that such a punishment can't be given out.

There is a difference between having severe reports for severe actions and people who just have a whole pile of minor occurrences for minor acts. Not going to argue if this falls into this, but it is possible for an abundance of minor offenses to stack together to become a major issue. I hardly see Fujiwura as doing any individual act that extreme, but it could be debated based on ImmortalDread's list if the latter thing is plausible.

User's history

Thank you as always for your hard work. I hope you know that you don't go unnoticed - the effort you put in is appreciated.

On the topic of the reports, I am somewhat concerned that Pein claimed earlier in this thread to have not been reported for anything since the June 2022 report (a factor being considered in judgement of the situation), despite this collation of reports showing they actually had. I'd be remiss not to note this. However, I don't get the impression this was an attempt to mislead on their part; I don't see any definite reason to assume this was more than an honest mistake on their part, so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

Regarding the fairly long list of reports on Fuji's part, I'm conflicted. I don't believe such a list of reports could come about without some implication that Fuji's temperament is a factor in these problems occurring - there's nothing wrong with discussing the notion that a report for a minor problem from someone with a history of causing problems can be the "straw that breaks the camel's back". However, in this instance, I don't believe anything of the sort has been demonstrated. I stand by the fact that, having reviewed the evidence (and acknowledging that I, nevertheless, believe Fuji could and should have responded better), I don't believe it would be fair to harshly punish Fuji for what amounted to an upset response to provocations. I don't see any malice on Fuji's part in these circumstances; just a defensive reaction to an upsetting circumstance that doesn't speak to her character in the long-term.

As for Pein, I stand by providing a warning - I don't believe Pein's hostilities, combined with DMing Fuji to needlessly bother her with taunting remarks, should be unaddressed. I could also endorse providing a warning to Fuji, mainly to the extent of addressing the problems that could occur if she responds to conflicts in similar ways in the future. More than anything, though, I would like to invite them both to address their own relations in this matter. They evidently aren't on good terms with one another, and while it is ultimately up to them whether this remains in the future, I imagine it'd be best for them and more broadly for the community if future discussions between them needn't turn sour.

Well, idk if it's that bad in the context of half these reports stemming from a dispute with one user who is now permabanned (those reports are valid, I just don't think they're relevant here given the nature of being exclusive to one user), and the majority of other reports being entirely dismissed (leaving only 2 real reports, in my eyes). That's the last I'll say here, I just think that context was necessary.

I also do not think that either party here has done anything ban-worthy. We cannot be completely oversensitive and draconian, especially as they are generally productive and helpful members, not remotely consistently toxic trolls or somesuch.

However, as DarkGrath said, as otherwise generally productive and helpful members it would be very good if they try to make up and get along much better with each other, rather than drag each other down into repeated conflict and potential future punishments.

I also do not think that either party here has done anything ban-worthy. We cannot be completely oversensitive and draconian, especially as they are generally productive and helpful members, not remotely consistently toxic trolls or somesuch.

However, as DarkGrath said, as otherwise generally productive and helpful members it would be very good if they try to make up and get along much better with each other, rather than drag each other down into repeated conflict and potential future punishments.
Jumping back in to say that I don't think my productivity should be a shield, just as it shouldn't be a shield for anyone else. I don't like to think that I could just ignore the rules because I help out here and there (which is pretty subjective anyways).

It isn't about ignoring the rules, it is about weighing a massive amount of good deeds against a relatively small amount of small offenses, in order to try to take the larger picture into account. There is a massive difference between somebody who just came here to troll and be genuinely toxic and somebody who has a long history of good contributions, but who is stressed out or suffers from a temporary mental breakdown/psychosis, and has a bad day and makes a tiny number of mistakes because of this, for example.

I definitely do not believe in "one strike and you're out", no matter how much more good somebody has done. That would be far too unforgiving and lacking of nuance for my taste. It is not the kind of merciless community that we should maintain here.

However, we obviously have upper limits to how outrageously people here can behave regardless of this. If somebody has genuinely turned out of control or malicious and hate-spewing, we have recurrently had to ban them despite feeling sympathetic to their personal problems.

Last edited:
I definitely do not believe in "one strike and you're out", no matter how much more good somebody has done. That would be far too unforgiving and lacking of nuance for my taste.
I will mention. I don't think people disagree with you on that. If you notice the past multiple discussions about member productivity versus their misconduct, it was always after a multiple string of misbehavior that they were considered deserving of punishment.

The question here is: After taking into consideration the multiple string of misbehavior as brought up by Dread's post, do they deserve some kind of punishment when also taking into consideration their respective contexts (such as Malomtek's situation with Fuji).

Grath's conclusion on at least a warning seems balanced given the situation. But after this, their productivity as users should not be used as a get out of jail free card. This would be considered strike 2 here imo.

Well, the issue is that they really haven't done anything particularly egregious here, but I suppose that giving each of them a moderate warning and telling them to try to make up and get along in the future seems like a reasonable solution.

Last edited:
This user, has 3 edits and changed the stats on this page to 1-B; I do not believe there was a CRT on the topic, so I reverted the edits. A staff should probably give them some directive because they did make some other edits that improved the page quality. They just seem to be unaware of how we do things.

This user edited SCP-049's page which I'm assuming was without a CRT given the various editing mistakes and the lack of any CRT link.

I manually reverted the changes already
He has been warned, and continued despite that, so I gave him a block of 3 months. May be discussed if there is a longer or shorter proposal.
Just a heads up, this was one of the accounts that I suspected/currently suspect of being a sock of Vapour and/or CloudYagami
Yeah, his comment deserves a warning, but if he is a sock with similarities that might be likely.

I have to report a ninja upgrade that happened with Saiki

Upon checking this thread the whole 2-C rating is majorly rejected by DonttalkTD and is questioned by qawsedf and Butler yet it was applied to be possibly.

I believe this specific part of change going by the thread is rejected.

The final tally

DonttalkTD last response in Regards to 2-C

Butler in regards to 2-C

Qawsedf in regards to 2-C

Then lephyr and DDM agreed with qawsedf.

For something not unanimous and is being questioned for it to be accepted upon this decision
Reflects a poor conduct on this crt

Last edited:
Just a heads up, this was one of the accounts that I suspected/currently suspect of being a sock of Vapour and/or CloudYagami
Yeah, his comment deserves a warning, but if he is a sock with similarities that might be likely.
I initially didn't want to speak about this because I thought it'd go away easily, but I guess I have to speak up.

MorrisHatesYou

User made his account in Sep 2022, but didn't start posting until Apr 2023, when Cloud got banned. Has Fandom wall interactions with Vapourr and Akasakelucilfer, has a linked discord, and even posted on Vapour's behalf here which Vapourrrrr did for Mystic, his alt, so this is a known habit. He also advocated for Vapour to get unbanned here
Shiroyashaaa

Joined Nov 21, same day as Cloud's ban, has wall posts from Cloud asking for votes on a versus match, posted fandom wall on some of the above users accounts. Has a linked discord, primarily only argues for TR and makes TR calcs (and CotE, which some of the other accounts have posted about as well), has random bouts of inactivity that appear to coincide with Cloudyagami's various bans.
I tried to join into the forum at September 2022, but my account was rejected, I didn't know how it works at that time, so I just kinda gave up.

Shiroyashaaaa is someone I used to talk with everyday, at February I asked him about how to join the forum, he told me about it, during that time I only started to know that you need Akm Sama's approval on the message wall. So, I asked akm sama to approve my account on 12th February, but since he didn't respond to me instantly, I just kinda gave up again. My account was approved at 20th February, but that was after I gave up.

I randomly checked vsbw again in April and then I came to know that my account was approved, that's why I only started to post during that time.
I even talked about that with Shiroyashaaaa here.

This is my conversation with Shiroyashaaa:
Here you can see that I don't know much about how the wiki works at that time, you can also see that he sent me the message (on my wall) after I told him my username.

I'm always on phone I never use PC, so when I calc feats, I don't use paint, I only use image meter app. Which vapour and cloud didn't use, they only seem to use paint.

I only understand speed calcs and basic destruction calcs. I'm can't do LS calcs at all (I only get what Arnold taught me recently, but I forgot how to do it), which cloud and vapour could do.

And cloudyagami is probably the only person in wiki who knows about TR who thinks that Tenjiku Mikey> Tenjiku Izana, and he'd argue a lot for it.

Me, Corbin, Rogger and most users here think Tenjiku Izana> Tenjiku Mikey.

If these doesn't convince you, I don't know what to say

I initially didn't want to speak about this because I thought it'd go away easily, but I guess I have to speak up.

I tried to join into the forum at September 2022, but my account was rejected, I didn't know how it works at that time, so I just kinda gave up.

Shiroyashaaaa is someone I used to talk with everyday, at February I asked him about how to join the forum, he told me about it, during that time I only started to know that you need Akm Sama's approval on the message wall. So, I asked akm sama to approve my account on 12th February, but since he didn't respond to me instantly, I just kinda gave up again. My account was approved at 20th February, but that was after I gave up.

I randomly checked vsbw again in April and then I came to know that my account was approved, that's why I only started to post during that time.
I even talked about that with Shiroyashaaaa here.

This is my conversation with Shiroyashaaa:
Here you can see that I don't know much about how the wiki works at that time, you can also see that he sent me the message (on my wall) after I told him my username.

I'm always on phone I never use PC, so when I calc feats, I don't use paint, I only use image meter app. Which vapour and cloud didn't use, they only seem to use paint.

I only understand speed calcs and basic destruction calcs. I'm can't do LS calcs at all (I only get what Arnold taught me recently, but I forgot how to do it), which cloud and vapour could do.

And cloudyagami is probably the only person in wiki who knows about TR who thinks that Tenjiku Mikey> Tenjiku Izana, and he'd argue a lot for it.

Me, Corbin, Rogger and most users here think Tenjiku Izana> Tenjiku Mikey.

If these doesn't convince you, I don't know what to say

NVM the sock suspicion then.

Last edited:

Upon checking this thread the whole 2-C rating is majorly rejected by DonttalkTD and is questioned by qawsedf and Butler yet it was applied to be possibly.

The final tally

Butler in regards to 2-C

For something not unanimous and is being questioned for it to be accepted upon this decision
So which of the following edits need to be reverted?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kusuo_Saiki?action=history

The final tally

Butler in regards to 2-C

Thats fair, I thought the mods were in the middle

Back