• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am fine with being considered wrong as long as we also see Eldemades intentions.
You both participated in slight banter after some debate. That much is undeniable. However, your outburst would be the one to cross the line. At worst, my advise for Elde is to avoid said banter with people he doesn't know and/or don't have such friendship with. But that's the extend of what I personally would consider to say at him.

Just to clarify i didn't liked comments which were directed at him alone. I liked comments which debunked plot manipulation in that thread. I didn't specifically liked comments regarding one person. Just saying
Notice how I haven't said anything for the liking, moreso explaining what I believe was Shion's thought process (or at least trying to understand it).

vandalism

The impression I have from @Twisted_Little_Raven is that she is usually okay with edgy humor, although it'd be ideal if she could clarify her feelings about that.

That said, even if she is not offended this is still an issue and this user has been punished before for this sort of behavior.

Oh that yea i wasn't bothered by it i can tell the personality of people i talk to and i usually know if they mean ill or not. I've seen kys used in those type of joking disagreeing context before. Crabwhale did give a final warning there so im unsure if it needed a report but a report is a report so. But yea im not offended by that im okay with that type of humor

I won't argue with your judgement regarding this, but I am strictly speaking from Fandom's viewpoint. Sure, if we say the n-word to someone we know, they won't be offended, but this is some sort of irrelevance in our perspective since we adhere to fandom guidelines.

And he is aware of those type of terms that are forbidden here.
Images of suicide are also treated as "shock". Suicide might be mentioned in an article but rarely needs to be illustrated. Encouraging someone to kill or harm themselves is strictly banned - even if it's just a meme saying "kys".
We take threats of violence very seriously, whether they are directed at other users, celebrities, or people you know offline. "Joke" threats can easily be misinterpreted. So don't do that either. - Fandom's guidelines
Suicide: You are NOT allowed to ask how you can kill yourself, and you are especially not allowed to post suggestions or to encourage other people to do it. The latter will result in an immediate ban without any warning. - our site rules

Last edited:
Oh that yea i wasn't bothered by it i can tell the personality of people i talk to and i usually know if they mean ill or not. I've seen kys used in those type of joking disagreeing context before. Crabwhale did give a final warning there so im unsure if it needed a report but a report is a report so. But yea im not offended by that im okay with that type of humor
Thank you very much.
All I will say is that it was just a cheap little joke/comeback I made to her, obviously I don't want her dead, especially not over something that small.
I won't say anything else- Mainly because this isn't a report with a lot of weight to hold in the first place, so I'm out.
Have a marvelous evening.

I'll also note that I've had to warn Monke before for making very inappropriate jokes and have explained to him before that "it's a joke" is not an excuse to say very inappropriate things. On one F&G thread he posted a version of the "Navy SEAL" copypasta wherein the "100 confirmed kills" was switched to "confirmed rapes" which I deleted and gave him a warning on his wall.

As Dread points out, Fandom rules explicitly prohibit even saying "kys" as a joke.

As Dread points out, Fandom rules explicitly prohibit even saying "kys" as a joke.
Thank you for understanding my point. He is not actually a new user and is well aware that those terms are strictly prohibited, carrying punishments equivalent to the n-word, resulting in instant bans. This stance aligns with our site rules as I have pointed out.

However, I will proceed since @Crabwhale has already issued a final warning to him.

I am not someone who fails to comprehend jokes, but there are boundaries in place here that should be respected. I am among those who have zero tolerance for the use of such words.

Last edited:
I understand that it was just a poor taste joke, but we should remove the comment anyway because Fandom doesn't care of "Suicide comments" are jokes or not; similar to the slur word policy but worse. But I think the comment should be removed before someone tries to report it to Fandom and could cause a lengthy global ban from the whole platform.

I understand that it was just a poor taste joke, but we should remove the comment anyway because Fandom doesn't care of "Suicide comments" are jokes or not; similar to the slur word policy but worse. But I think the comment should be removed before someone tries to report it to Fandom and could cause a lengthy global ban from the whole platform.
I've deleted it.

After skimming through recent posts in that thread, I think that it often seems far more crude and vulgar than the standards that our community should strive towards. We don't have to have a race towards the bottom, and our staff members, in particular our administrators, should definitely consistently try to uphold some degree of decency here, not participate in extremely crude behaviour, as it heavily encourages more of it from our regular members.

After skimming through recent posts in that thread, I think that it often seems far more crude and vulgar than the standards that our community should strive towards. We don't have to have a race towards the bottom, and our staff members, in particular our administrators, should definitely consistently try to uphold some degree of decency here, not participate in extremely crude behaviour, as it heavily encourages more of it from our regular members.
That thread appears to be the latest that's been more or less co-opted by the users that frequented the slander thread regulars

Well, whether our community likes it or not, this is not supposed to be a lowest common denominator extremely crude shitposting forum, and I have the impression that our standards are beginning to slip heavily and that a few of our staff members may encourage it, which is not remotely appropriate for their positions.

Last edited:
Well, whether our community likes it or not, this is not supposed to be a lowest common denominator extremely crude shitposting forum, and I have the impression that our standards are beginning to slip heavily and that a few of our staff members may encourage it, which is not remotely appropriate for their positions, and neither is using bigoted slur-words via Discord for that matter.
Presuming that our rules are not broken and our staff members are doing their jobs, I don't think it is the wiki's place to dictate their sense of humor off it in addition to asking for their volunteer time on it. We aren't degree-holding professionals engaging in civilized discussion over teatime, we're mostly teens to twenty-somethings fighting over which anime character beats the other one to death. We have our current standards, and I'm generally in favor of tightening rules, but attacking such a broad notion as "shitposting", much less offsite, is something I would be very much against.

To be clear: I am in agreement with Deagon. There are a handful of users who repeatedly violate our rules and take things too far, typically onsite. I think we should act on them after being so lenient. But I think your stance stated in this comment is misdirected.

Last edited:
Well the chat feature as removed a long time ago, it would probably be where people like us would hang and what not if it existed. This is less so the type of threads being made, and more so people just wanting to have fun and chill. You could delete a million of those threads and you'll see shitposting. If nobody says what we are doing is wrong, then nothing we are doing is wrong. Basically, people just wanna hang and have fun at least its contained in one area

Well, I definitely think that plenty of the posts there went over the line of what is appropriate for this kind of forum, and I still think that our staff members should encourage striving upwards in behaviour, not downwards towards depravity.

No context needed.

This user made a profile 2-C/FTL

edit: he did it again, so I left him a temporary comment
The user has continued vandalizing the Hitman: Reborn profiles as early as a minute ago, making even more drastic edits.
They're an obvious troll and should probably be permabanned.

EDIT: They have now vandalized 5 profiles at the time of this writing.

Last edited:
The user has continued vandalizing the Hitman: Reborn profiles as early as a minute ago, making even more drastic edits.
Yeah, the vandalism looks quite blatant and is purely making big statistics changes, and he is continuing to do so despite being warned. Though unsure about permaban, I know it's not quite 1-A or Tier 0 levels, and 5-B to Low 2-C based on vague "Destroy the world" controversies has some motive. Doesn't justify actions so I may suggest 6 months to a year long ban at least, permanent I am unsure about.

I am reporting @ShadowSythez for being a sockpuppet of @Vapourrrrr

Vapour was banned on August 2nd, and ShadowSythez made his account on August 3rd.

ShadowSythez appears to be posting on the same topics and even some of the same threads as Vapourrrrr, such as the Perception Blitzing thread, PTJ threads, Demon Slayer, Baki, and there was some off-site specific information he shared that was the same as things Vapour had said about himself.

Of course, Vapour was primarily known for Tokyo Revengers problems, which Shadow appears to have avoided his first week but then gravitated to, and many of his recent posts are about Tokyo Revengers. What struck me as suspicious was his over-insistence that he wasn't familiar with the verse. It felt phony and performative not only in the way that he went about it but how often he felt the need to remind everyone (despite his regular participation in the thread) that he didn't know the verse.

I decided to take a trip to the home page of 'Tokyo Revengers' and this series is the opposite of realistic.
I do not know who these characters are,
I decided to look into the series a little bit and found out that Chifuyu is actually one of the fastest runners in his gang.
This thread is far to confusing for someone who hasn't read the series.
Do you have scans to prove that "Senju" can react to "Taiju" kick, do you also have scana that "Senju" struggled with something moving at 450 m/s ?

This is in addition to similarly odd posts proclaiming his relative newness to the wiki several times in the first days he started posting, despite displaying familiarity with how our calculations work, the difference speed tiers, et cetera.

So, I decided to reach out to Ant and the IPs didn't match (although, when we first checked the MysticCarnage alt it didn't match, and then later it did) but he asked me to reach out to Fandom about it and they said this:

Hey there,

Thanks for contacting us. I've given this a look and, while I am not 100% certain, I do see some strong indications they are a sock. Enough that I would not have an issue with your community taking action on that basis.

Best regards,
Fandom Customer Support Team

As such, I think we should permanently ban ShadowSythez as a sockpuppet of Vapourrrrr. The coincidences are too large for me to ignore IMO.

EDIT: They have now vandalized 5 profiles at the time of this writing.
I banned them permanently.

I am reporting @ShadowSythez for being a sockpuppet of @Vapourrrrr

Vapour was banned on August 2nd, and ShadowSythez made his account on August 3rd.

ShadowSythez appears to be posting on the same topics and even some of the same threads as Vapourrrrr, such as the Perception Blitzing thread, PTJ threads, Demon Slayer, Baki, and there was some off-site specific information he shared that was the same as things Vapour had said about himself.

Of course, Vapour was primarily known for Tokyo Revengers problems, which Shadow appears to have avoided his first week but then gravitated to, and many of his recent posts are about Tokyo Revengers. What struck me as suspicious was his over-insistence that he wasn't familiar with the verse. It felt phony and performative not only in the way that he went about it but how often he felt the need to remind everyone (despite his regular participation in the thread) that he didn't know the verse.

This is in addition to similarly odd posts proclaiming his relative newness to the wiki several times in the first days he started posting, despite displaying familiarity with how our calculations work, the difference speed tiers, et cetera.

So, I decided to reach out to Ant and the IPs didn't match (although, when we first checked the MysticCarnage alt it didn't match, and then later it did) but he asked me to reach out to Fandom about it and they said this:

As such, I think we should permanently ban ShadowSythez as a sockpuppet of Vapourrrrr. The coincidences are too large for me to ignore IMO.
Hey. I do not know of your history with this vapour guy but I assure you I am not them. If you do ban me though please make sure the evidence is 100 percent against me since even the person you contacted doesn't seem to be sure. I assure you again that I am not this person and I thoroughly encourage you to have more evidence before suggesting such a big punishment.

So, I decided to reach out to Ant and the IPs didn't match (although, when we first checked the MysticCarnage alt it didn't match, and then later it did)
I don't recall this being the situation. I distinctly recall Vapourrrrr's and MysticCarnage's IPs matching the moment we first checked them, and the only issue being with the other possible socks not having matching IPs.

Since that is a relevant premise to our verdict on this situation, I felt it was necessary to mention - however, I don't believe it ultimately changes the conclusion. I struggle to see how all the factors mentioned could be coincidences collectively.

I distinctly recall Vapourrrrr's and MysticCarnage's IPs matching the moment we first checked them, and the only issue being with the other possible socks not having matching IPs.
See below, this is from July 24.

I wonder if @MysticCarnage and @Vapourrrrr are related somehow, as after Vapourrrrr got banned on Jun 27, MysticCarnage joined the forum on the same day. Both of them also exhibit similar behaviors. Is this just a coincidence….
Not as far as I can tell, no, but they may of course just have hidden their tracks well.

Back