• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Is everyone here just going to ignore my explanation for why I did that? I didn't do this on a whim, but in response to Meganova's continuing behavior against me.

Regardless, I don't think it deserves more than a week ban, if anything. I don't know why people are overreacting so hard to a post on a wall when we've seen harsher comments in actual threads fly by.

From what I have seen, Malomtek has posted several mocking insults and continuously antagonised several other members in a Touhou content revisions thread, for which he has been warned previously. They have admittedly responded with an antagonistic tone, but I didn't notice anything as severe from them, even taken collectively. Also, our rules here are that even if somebody uses a bannable insult, it is not allowed to respond in kind or worse, and I don't know if he has misbehaved elsewhere as well.

Anyway, is it fine if I permaban RidleyX?

Can you post the comments of Meganova antagonizing you?
i walked back in thread, saw malomtek arguing again

When will this end?
Just one example. There were more in past pages in this thread that I already brought up, but everyone else already agreed to let those slide.

From what I have seen, Malomtek has posted several mocking insults and continuously antagonised several other members in a Touhou content revisions thread, for which he has been warned previously. They have admittedly responded with an antagonistic tone, but I didn't notice anything as severe from them, even taken collectively. Also, our rules here are that even if somebody uses a bannable insult, it is not allowed to respond in kind or worse, and I don't know if he has misbehaved elsewhere as well..
All I'm seeing right now, from you and several other users, is bellyaching over a mean post on a wall, when we are otherwise told countless times in this very same thread to take "petty dramas" to walls. I didn't want to clutter up any thread with this nonsense, so I did.

Hell, Lord Gin Sama and Smashor have said harsher things to each other, and if what AKM said is to be believe, Gin Sama has done far more intense shit. Yet everybody else agreed to let that slide.

I've had harsher comments directed towards me in the Touhou thread, yet those were allowed to slide. Why are some comments on a wall so special now?

You are not supposed to step too far over the line anywhere in this community, message walls included, and the comment you quoted was comparatively harmless, whereas your behaviour seems to be part of a pattern of systematically antagonising others, for which you received a previous final warning, if I remember correctly.

Based off what sort of posts I've seen of Meganova's in the post, I wouldn't say I'm sceptical of them antagonising you, but you also have a spotty track record and replying antagonising with antagonising is not the way things are done here. However I personally want to see some receipts on them antagonising you, including these ones that you have said have been ignored in the past.

Because you have intentionally been trying to be rude to people numerous times. You were warned multiple times and you didn’t listen. Not hard to understand my guy
I have not intentionally trying to be rude to people, and I have restrained myself since my last warning, which was related to the stuff in the Touhou thread. I took it too the walls because this isn't about any one thread in particular, but about Meganova's behavior towards me as a whole.
Based off what sort of posts I've seen of Meganova's in the post, I wouldn't say I'm sceptical of them antagonising you, but you also have a spotty track record and replying antagonising with antagonising is not the way things are done here. However I personally want to see some receipts on them antagonising you, including these ones that you have said have been ignored in the past.
I quoted an offending post here:
Are you going to change the speed standards yet again? Or do you want to keep being salty?

Of course, this led to a whole chain of bickering and everyone agreed to just let it go.

Okay, look. I can understand the frustrations of everyone here involving Malomtek, so I have a proposal.

I am willing to allow this to be a final, final warning for you. However, be aware that you are on extremely thin ice at this time. Both myself and the other mods will be watching you, and if you give us any reason whatsoever to do so, we will give you a ban according to the severity of your actions. So if you know what is good for you, you will remember to be cautious with your own words and be respectful of other people and their opinions.

Is this clear, @Malomtek?

Calling someone salty is rude, but not a rule-breaking level of rude. You definitely seem to have behaved considerably worse in this case.

Anyway, as Starter and Maverick said, you will get banned for ignoring your warnings and continuing with your bad behaviour. The question is for how long, and that is up to our staff to decide.

You are not supposed to step too far over the line anywhere in this community, message walls included, and the comment you quoted was comparatively harmless, whereas your behaviour seems to be part of a pattern of systematically antagonising others, for which you received a previous final warning, if I remember correctly.
Calling someone salty is rude, but not a rule-breaking level of rude. You definitely seem to have behaved considerably worse in this case.
I've seen shit like the comments that, @FujiwaraYesMokou made against me that were allowed to slide, which all allowed to slide because "arguments can get heated sometimes".

I don't "systemically antagonize" people. I may act a bit arrogant and rude at times, but that doesn't give people the excuse to say stuff like that to me. If they're allowed to respond in those manners to me, I should be allowed to respond back.

You have used mocking images and been considerably more rude considerably more frequently. You seem to spread a bad mood in this community wherever you go.
So has Meganova and (as of late) YesMokou, but you don't seem to have any particular problems with them.

And "bad mood" is subjective here. The people who put likes on my posts certainly presumably consider me to be spreading any sort of "bad mood" in this community.

I haven't noticed anything nearly as bad from them in sum total, but it would help if you quote some posts where they clearly went over the line to a comparable degree.

I haven't noticed anything nearly as bad from them in sum total, but it would help if you quote some posts where they clearly went over the line to a comparable degree.
I would consider what FujiwaraYesMokou has said to me be more conductive to "spreading a bad mood" than anything I've said.

But at this point, I would rather have @Starter_Pack make the decision. He is the one who made that "final warning" to me.

Read through their comments, I think that what Meganova said, while not too bad, is still something that should have had some repercussions to it, as I've noticed that comments of theirs in a similar mocking and deriding vein as them is not uncommon from them. Though I also agree that Malomtek is also at fault and if this was their final warning after multiple other examples of problematic behaviour then I'm fine with whatever happens.

Also fine with whatever you think is right with regards to RidleyX.

I'd like to formally apologize for previously saying you might hurt your back from all the stretching you were doing.

Clearly, if you have your head this far up your own ass, you must be flexible enough that it doesn't matter.
Hey, as a real-life chuunibyou, I find Malomtek to be an insult the very nature of all things chuuni. We are not the same.

Also for your above post Mal, provide some ******* evidence already. I'm sure everyone here is eagerly awaiting the day you finally post some god damn scans like the rest of us.

Reposting stuff from @FujiwaraYesMokou so that everyone can see it. If this kind of commentary in a thread is permitted to slide right through, I have no idea why what I said to Meganova on a wall shouldn't be.

All I'm seeing is the everyone here is in the wrong and that we might have been too lenient.
I just want to say that you should also note the people who've liked those comments from FujiwaraYesMokou - Meganova_Stella and @Mr.Cutlery for the "head up your own ass" comment, @Shmooply, @Guardian_Doge and @OverlordDonnelly for the "insult to chuunibyo" comment - tacitly displaying their approval of said insults.

I think I need to repeat that I don't do what I do in a vacuum.

Edited to better distinguish the names of users from the rest of the text.

Last edited:
Well Liking a comment on its own is much of anything, it doesn't help Meganova's case, but unless theirs anything else on the others then even I wouldn't say doing nothing about them is too lenient. Though one or two of those names are vaguely familiar to me as users who have problematic posts, but I can't say anything more then that.

Well Liking a comment on its own is much of anything, it doesn't help Meganova's case, but unless theirs anything else on the others then even I wouldn't say doing nothing about them is too lenient. Though one or two of those names are vaguely familiar to me as users who have problematic posts, but I can't say anything more then that.
does this mean I should stop liking all the comments

From what I recall, you were the one who started it with worse behaviour than what they later displayed, and they largely shaped up after I told them to, whereas you have continued.

Like I said, Likes on their own mean pretty much nothing, but when you add the sort of Posts a user makes ontop of that it does not reflect goodly on a person's intent when liking Posts like the above.

From what I recall, you were the one who started it with worse behaviour than what they later displayed, and they largely shaped up after I told them to, whereas you have continued.
I don't think liking two comments meant to directly insult me is a part of "shaping up".

And what I did wasn't "worse" than anything YesMokou displayed. A joke comic/"mocking image" that wasn't even that harsh/"savage"/"brutal" is just not that serious at the end of the day, despite the joke comic requiring slightly more effort than the average shitpost.

Last edited:
It's not like they just liked those comments out of the blue, you have to understand that it was mostly the Touhou supporters in that thread giving likes to each other in that thread, therefore showing each other their support. The fact that they liked those insult comments as well is indicative that they supported them too. This isn't at all comparable to @Ailamiona, who likes everything.

It's not like they just liked those comments out of the blue, you have to understand that it was mostly the Touhou supporters in that thread giving likes to each other in that thread, therefore showing each other their support. The fact that they liked those insult comments as well is indicative that they supported them too. This isn't at all comparable to @Ailamiona, who likes everything.
Like @Everything12, liking a comment doesn't mean anything.
I just want to say that you should also note the people who've liked those comments from FujiwaraYesMokou - Meganova_Stella and @Mr.Cutlery for the "head up your own ass" comment, @Shmooply, @Guardian_Doge and @OverlordDonnelly for the "insult to chuunibyo" comment - tacitly displaying their approval of said insults.
Just because they liked the comments doesn't necessarily mean they agree with the insult, it could mean they agree with the premise of said comment or other things.

In my opinion, this just seems like you're looking for a reason for them to be punished as well.

Also, no matter what someone's reasons are they shouldn't antagonize someone who antagonized them and should instead just ignore it or, if they've done it multiple times in the past, report it rather than getting into a heated argument or start some drama.

If you can't ignore it or get angry over it then you should preferably step away from the forum for a bit to prevent yourself from making a mistake you might regret then come back once you've calmed down.

I would appreciate further input regarding how long the two bans should be, yes.
If you would allow some input from me regarding these bans. I hope this doesn't count as an "unnecessary post".

My ban? I shouldn't be banned at all, because given the context of what others have been allowed to say to me - and what others have been allowed to say in other threads - and got a free pass for, nothing I said to Meganova was serious enough to warrant it. At most, I'd say it deserves a week ban, but then the comments of Meganova_Stella and FujiwaraYesMokou should be put into further consideration and punished as well, to keep things fair. And no, the 4-panel stick figure joke comic was not that serious either. It didn't say anything too "harsh", didn't show anything too "graphic" or "brutal", and the only difference between that and your average "meme" post on here is that it took slightly more effort.

As for RidleyX, I'd allow him the chance to explain/defend himself before making any judgments on his part. Beyond that, I think a 6-month ban is a good amount of time for him to "cool out", if this is his first major offense here.

Uh huh.

@Starter_Pack
What says you. Was this their final chance after repeatedly being reported and punished, if so I'm fine with anything, including permanent.

As for Meganova and Fujiwara, they should be punished. I don't know anything about Fujiwara's past Posts, but I think at least a warning to be civil is necessary. While I think Mrganova should preferably get more then just a warning, as such actions aren't too uncommon for them.

I'll reaffirm that I'm fine with RidleyX getting banned permanently if everyone else thinks that is okay.

Back