• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Alright then.

Not gonna respond to Mal so we don't derail any further than we already have.

As there are a few Touhou supporters here, and Malomtek has made it clear he plans a downgrade thread in the near future, I would like to ask all fellow Touhou supporters to ask for scans when said thread comes around, and if he refuses to provide them, ignore his posts.

This guy vandalized these pages

I already undid the edits
Blocked them.

"Not being good at debating" and lacking scans is just.... not a problem

Debunk it.

They got debunked but they're saying the same things? Ignore it, even I've done that.

Heck, you can probably even just ignore arguments entirely until they're backed up with scans. It's that simple
The thing here is that none of those people required scans when a mod (Promestein) entered the debate and basically repeated my own arguments. If a mod can rely on simple logic and doesn't need scans to "prove" anything, I don't see why it should be that different for me.

Well, I am willing to give FujiwaraYesMokou a final chance if she promises to make a serious effort to not be rude and insulting in the future.
Why? You already gave her a second chance, and she blew it within hours. Her "fellow Touhou supporters" even barged into this thread as if on cue, not even to defend her, but to attempt to brigade against me over "stonewalling". At this point, I think a two-week break from here is necessary just for her to cool her nerves.

The thing here is that none of those people required scans when a mod (Promestein) entered the debate and basically repeated my own arguments. If a mod can rely on simple logic and doesn't need scans to "prove" anything, I don't see why it should be that different for me.

Why? You already gave her a second chance, and she blew it within hours. Her "fellow Touhou supporters" even barged into this thread as if on cue, not even to defend her, but to attempt to brigade against me over "stonewalling". At this point, I think a two-week break from here is necessary just for her to cool her nerves.
Staff are very much still obligated to give proof for claims if asked, like everyone else. This is a debating & indexing website, if people can't provide proof, it shouldn't matter who they are.

Well, I am willing to give FujiwaraYesMokou a final chance if she promises to make a serious effort to not be rude and insulting in the future.
Thank you.

In the future I'll simply ignore Malomtek's posts, as there is no value in debating someone who does not wish to argue on equal terms. It leads to aggression far too quickly, especially given my lack of patience for things like this.

I would appreciate input from other staff members here.

@Mr._Bambu @AKM sama @Starter_Pack : What do you think, for example?
Even now FujiwaraYesMokou isn't stopping with these snide comments, so a "final chance" is simply wasted on her.
In the future I'll simply ignore Malomtek's posts, as there is no value in debating someone who does not wish to argue on equal terms.
Edit: Saying that "there is no value in debating someone [Malomtek] who does not wish to argue on equal terms", essentially saying that I don't wish to debate "on equal terms" with her and that my word is "valueless" as a result, is a snide remark. This goes for you too, @LephyrTheRevanchist.

I got banned for three weeks for posting snide remarks on a wall, and FujiwaraYesMokou gets to break the rules, in threads, just hours after the staff explicitly warned her, and get off on with a "final warning"? That's a complete double standard.

And I will not have anyone attempt to silence me over this. Talking about you, @DaReaperMan.

Last edited:
Hey, I had to have the situation explained to me so I could grasp the full context here.

I think both sides are acting out of hasty anger. I'd like to think this isn't consistent behavior from them, though I'm not particularly familiar with Malomtek or Fujiwara. A last chance seems fitting, however, given the consistent egging on that's been done here. The matter should have been dropped awhile ago.

Hey, I had to have the situation explained to me so I could grasp the full context here.

I think both sides are acting out of hasty anger. I'd like to think this isn't consistent behavior from them, though I'm not particularly familiar with Malomtek or Fujiwara. A last chance seems fitting, however, given the consistent egging on that's been done here. The matter should have been dropped awhile ago.
Thank you for the evaluation.
I got banned for three weeks for posting snide remarks on a wall, and FujiwaraYesMokou gets to break the rules, in threads, just hours after the staff explicitly warned her, and get off on with a "final warning"? That's a complete double standard.

And keep in mind, this is part of a consistent pattern of antagonizing, brigading, and even harassing me that not only FujiwaraYesMokou, but the entire band of Touhou supporters have done against me as of late. Did you see in the last page how several Touhou supporters derailed the thread, not even to defend FujiwaraYesMokou, but to complain about my "stonewalling"?

You're starting to act like a baby.
And here's yet another example of such antagonizing for the mods @Antvasima and @Mr._Bambu to see.

Thank you for the evaluation.

I would demand now that @Malomtek is threadbanned from this thread for at least a few weeks if not a month.
No, no, it's fine. No need for a threadban, I'm dropping this matter entirely. I'm sorry that everyone (except for FujiwaraYesMokou) had to go through this ring-around-the-rosy, I just don't like being continually "jumped on" by supporters of a verse while those supporters get off without consequences.

Um question. Is this allowed? (the speed section)
The same person has done this to many profiles btw

Back