• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Weren't the arguments good and why didn't they respond? The staff members looked at the OP and agreed. If the arguments were bad, it wouldn't even be accepted, because it would be easily refuted. You guys had all the time in the world to refute the topic, but you guys only started to respond right at the end and prefer to open another topic than to answer the already opened one.

And yet they used this type of message that does not refute anything.

Even better, we had Executor_N0, a translator that you guys called on the CRT, and what did he say? He agreed that the phrases may not be used as literals even if they have the "Mugen" in them.

Anything, just ask him, since he was already participating in the topic, for example, asking if it would be better to use the literal or not. But nobody did that, he passed almost unnoticed by the topic.

I used you as an example. If you want, I can remove everything that bears your name and leave it as anonymous phrases.
I think it's better to remove me from this, don't use me as an example, because your context is all wrong, it was after I said that I would no longer participate in this CRT and would create my own topic that he started to treat me badly, please stop tagging me without my permission as I had nothing to contribute to him getting this ignorant attitude about people.

I won't tag you since you don't want to.

But your sentence that I used was on page 2, what are you marking that has a message from you and him is on page 4. Much later.

Also, on the same page 2:
Ahem, we are waiting for @Executor_N0, after that we will give our opinion, maybe it may take a while.
Then why respond to seemingly every small bit on top of taking jabs at the opposition? Simply don't comment until you have an actual meaningful thing to say. You're just wasting time.
- Message from LephyrTheRevanchist

Also, you said that he only started treating you badly on page 4. So why on page 2 were you already making this kind of unnecessary comment?

Anyway, it's best to stop this and leave it to the staff members.

Honestly, the "Finite Universe" thread was the only one where Nostredam had some decent points; he wasn't right about the "Translations being wrong" given they were correct given Executor's comment. But the possibility of being hyperbolic is still a fair point. But everything else combined with the fact that he recycled a lot of the same points that many Dragon Ball opponents come before him, has shown proper structure skills despite supposedly being new to the forum, uses argumentum ad verbosium as a common tactic, and long story short has used arguing out of ignorance to try to counter against the reasons for the established cosmologies. And while some Dragon Ball supporters could have responded more appropriately, it's important to note that Nostredam bombarding the same topics he knows full well are extremely controversial and uses some underhanded tactics to push for it kind of falls under him provoking the others. Plus, he poisoned the well saying that "A bunch of people including higher up staff agreeing with someone who has debated elaborately." He implied that some of us were agreeing blindly without reading points even those a lot of us legitimately has read over the points left and right and read the counter arguments in detail; he fails to realize it is often better to just agree with a side rather than just repeat the same things people already said a thousand times over.

As for Lindsay, at bare minimum she should be warned not to be making such random jokes or derailing a staff only thread where regular users had no permission to comment. But the fact that it was so quickly does sound like a sign of trolling.

I blocked the vandal.

Well, a joke or whatever, no one will tolerate being targeted for no reason outta nowhere, especially when Ant literally said nothing in that thread, a 2 month ban would be least in these cases, but considering he has apologized, maybe 1 month and 2 week ban with a strict warning Should do? He can't explain anything beyond he already has in Ant's wall anyway.
And a one month ban for Nostredam? Or would that be too lenient?
He apparently has left the wiki, so 1 or 2 doesn't seems to matter much but a instructions on his wall regarding improvement in his behavior may will be helpful if he came in future.

You can see the latest vote tally in this post, where 3 staff were neutral, 2 agreed, and 1 disagreed with removing resistance to Order. That is a majority, and given the thread had no new staff input for over a month (and Elde was going to apply the other accepted changes anyways), I decided to apply that change since Elde wouldn't.

You can see the latest vote tally in this post, where 3 staff were neutral, 2 agreed, and 1 disagreed with removing resistance to Order. That is a majority, and given the thread had no new staff input for over a month (and Elde was going to apply the other accepted changes anyways), I decided to apply that change since Elde wouldn't.
"Via resisting time stop" which isn't the only thing his resistance is based on. Else pointed it out and you ignored it

"Via resisting time stop" which isn't the only thing his resistance is based on. Else pointed it out and you ignored it
The entire point was that resisting abilities granted by order (which is the source of a god's powers) does not grant resistance to the manipulation of order itself. Resisting time stop was just the example in the thread itself.

Anyways, this is a laughable attempt at a report, so I'll leave this in the hands of staff (if they even feel like dealing with this again).

Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Anyways, time to move on.
How else am I supposed to phrase a report on the report thread? I said I'm reporting, I didn't say anything about punishment.
@Tatsumi504 you are reporting her for changing a page with no accepted CRT, that’s basically claiming she’s vandalizing the page, doesn’t matter how you worded it, you’re still accusing her of something she didn’t really do.
I didn't know how else to phrase it and with my recent experience with insubstantial reports against me I felt the need to send it hear. I've also caused some troubles for Ant, when I was new, in the past considering he monitors edits so...

Back