• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Can you two just be mature and solve the problem privately rather than just antagonizing each others out loud and then call every staffs come. You two already saw how tired people are, because of dealing with the problem you two caused. And you also should shape up your behaviors
That's what I've been trying to do. I even made the PMs already myself. It's just that, as of now, FujiwaraYesMokou hasn't responded yet. Can you please stop trying to put your two cents in and let this wrap up? I honestly don't want to dwell on these topics any more than I have to.

I personally do not want to ban either of you, nor do I think most other staff do either. If you guys can settle your demons and learn to get along, then we should all be able to be satisfied with the results in the end.
Thank you, sir.

Yes, either you do your best to be polite with each other during your private talk, and figure out the areas that you each need to improve on in your behaviour, and make a sincere effort with this, without grandstanding in front of staff to remove each other, or this conflict will continue and we will likely be forced to remove you both, despite that this is a bad solution, strictly because you won't leave us any other solution to the problem.

I would strongly suggest that you each listen to relaxing meditation music before you write each response to each other, and then read through them to remove anything that might provoke the other.

Yes, either you do your best to be polite with each other during your private talk, and figure out the areas that you each need to improve on in your behaviour, and make a sincere effort with this, without grandstanding in front of staff to remove each other, or this conflict will continue and we will likely be forced to remove you both, despite that this is a bad solution, strictly because you won't leave us any other solution to the problem.
I would strongly suggest that you each listen to relaxing meditation music before you write each response to each other, and then read through them to remove anything that might provoke the other.
I understand, sir. I'm just trying my best here to resolve this conflict "peacefully".

Okay. That is good. Take your time. If you genuinely want to improve your behaviour, and mediate with somebody else, it is likely going to take quite a while, given all of the past bad blood between you.

Considering Malomtek has had a very long history of toxicity, and is blatantly misgendering someone else, I don't think we should be so lenient. That is a very serious thing to do, and I do not want others to think they can get by doing that.

Considering Malomtek has had a very long history of toxicity, and is blatantly misgendering someone else, I don't think we should be so lenient. That is a very serious thing to do, and I do not want others to think they can get by doing that.
Honestly, can you please just stop? FujiwaraYesMokou and I are already talking it over via PMs, as @Antvasima suggested we do. This should be done at this point, and I don't want to dwell publicly on this any further.

@Ailamiona Can you quit liking every single post made on the thread? I know you're doing it to be the user with the most kudos or some shit, but this kinda crap makes it impossible to gauge what ideas are supported by the users properly, hell in the rules proposed for RVR kudos may be the sole way to express non-staff support.

Not to mention it's downright irritating.

I might be making a giant leap but I think Bleach threads should be restricted for a while. This is the third time or so that a thread had to be closed due to toxicity and stuff.

I might be making a giant leap but I think Bleach threads should be restricted for a while. This is the third time or so that a thread had to be closed due to toxicity and stuff.
As a supporter of the verse who frequents vs threads of Bleach, I agree.

None of the vs threads regarding bleach have been concluded at all. It either gets closed due to obvious stomp in favor of one over the other or it gets closed due to things getting heated.

We also have a sudden influx of matches out of the woodworks that are obvious spite.

Meh I'll still urge y'all not to, if there are toxic Bleach supporters, they're outing themselves and only making it easier for us to ban them. otherwise they'll just hide away.

You shouldn't to delete it bRo since I'm not making one just for that it's more easy to say it here than making a thread since there is a lot of stuff members in here. If i make one i would have to wait sum mods till they give their input which sometimes would take many years brUh

@Ailamiona Can you quit liking every single post made on the thread? I know you're doing it to be the user with the most kudos or some shit, but this kinda crap makes it impossible to gauge what ideas are supported by the users properly, hell in the rules proposed for RVR kudos may be the sole way to express non-staff support.

Not to mention it's downright irritating.
I asked them about it earlier and they told me that they are just trying to spread a good mood of encouragement in the community, much like I do. They do not seem to mean any harm.

(It feels very weird to constantly refer to other people as "them", but I suppose that I have to try to get used to it. Maybe our system manager can add a preferred pronouns selection button to this forum, that is always displayed, in order to simplify things for us?)

I'd be fine with a temporary restriction of the Bleach God Tiers from threads.
I would personally also be fine with restricting versus threads for the Bleach characters that tend to cause them to turn toxic.

I now have asked our system manager about a preferred gender pronouns button, but he has not had the time to reply yet.

(It feels very weird to constantly refer to other people as "them", but I suppose that I have to try to get used to it. Maybe our system manager can add a preferred pronouns selection button to this forum, that is always displayed, in order to simplify things for us?)
I don't think that part's a rigid rule, feels more a guideline

Well, it would help to prevent conflicts and hurt feelings if the preferred pronouns are displayed to the left of each post, beneath the usernames.

@Worthless is bothering me in the DMs because he doesn't realize RVRs aren't the place to pass off his CRTs, dude's resorting to insults now

Screenshot_2022-03-05_190810.png

Do whatever, idrc, just want him off my case for not reading basic rules.

On a sidenote, I used the wiki report feature for the lolz, curious what that does

If he is harrassing you with clear insults and doesn't have much of a history of being a well-behaved and helpful member, I think that a temporary ban is probably in order.

I used the reports lists to join the private conversation, and the quoted post seems to be the only insult that Worthless used. Maybe a 1 or 2 weeks block would be appropriate? Or is a strict warning enough?

If he is harrassing you with clear insults and doesn't have much of a history of being a well-behaved and helpful member, I think that a temporary ban is probably in order.
Meh, no particular opinion
I'm not harassing him I'm just asking if he agreed with my thread but he keep saying idc that shit doesn't belong here
...yeah, all true. I don't care much about its conclusion, but I know it shouldn't be on RVR. It's called rule violations report, not content revision promotion thread,

Idk if I’m allowed to respond to this and sorry if it isn’t allowed, but It doesn’t. Go here to promote your crts.
...yeah, all true. I don't care much about its conclusion, but I know it shouldn't be on RVR. It's called rule violations report, not content revision promotion thread,
This is correct, yes.

So do the rest of our staff here think that a warning to not use insults against other members, particularly not staff, and to not spam the RVR thread with nonsense, would be sufficient here?

i personally sorta disagree Staff having any higher priority wrt harassment over regular users, but yeah, warning works fine

Okay. I will give one on his message wall then.

Back