• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

And we thank you for your hard work Ant, but I think you should get some rest if you're tired and overworked right now.
I still have to finish my workload. I had some IRL issues to handle the past few days, so I am currently behind with my work schedule.
Avoiding each other when they're both arguing for the same verse isn't feasible. They both need to just be mature and not lash out at or attack each other. Case closed.
That is correct, yes. Strongly agreed.
But if they can't? Just a question
Then they need to take a break, and try to get some degree of self-control.

Overlord's comment wasn't that bad. I have seen him in Bleach related threads, so I wouldn't say he was explicitly trying to follow Malomtek on another thread just to cause drama.

Fuji's on the other hand, is a clear cut case of following Malomtek to another CRT only because of hostility on the Touhou CRT, to cause even more hostility and drama. I can agree with a warning to avoid circumstances like these.

I wouldn't say I was following him when I wasn't even aware of the CRTs existence until someone posted about it in a Discord server I'm in. Had I not been made aware of it, I probably would've just ignored it.

Honestly, I will say that both Fujiwara and Overlord should each receive a mild warning. Malomtek has done nothing (yet) to warrant a violent reaction as has been thrown out here. Just because a user messes up doesn't give anyone a reason to ride on their high horse and throw them under the bus.

No banning required. Just a calm reminder to each not to stir drama. However, that goes for you too, Malomtek. Remember what I said about tact. Just try to remember to stay civil with others, and if it's possible to talk it out with someone about their manner of speaking towards you instead of flagging them on the RVT, then please do so.

This is all I have to say here. I consider this situation done and we can move on.

Honestly, I will say that both Fujiwara and Overlord should each receive a mild warning. Malomtek has done nothing (yet) to warrant a violent reaction as has been thrown out here. Just because a user messes up doesn't give anyone a reason to ride on their high horse and throw them under the bus.

No banning required. Just a calm reminder to each not to stir drama. However, that goes for you too, Malomtek. Remember what I said about tact. Just try to remember to stay civil with others, and if it's possible to talk it out with someone about their manner of speaking towards you instead of flagging them on the RVT, then please do so.

This is all I have to say here. I consider this situation done and we can move on.
So you will try to permanently leave Malomtek alone without personal attacks then?
Fuji's on the other hand, is a clear cut case of following Malomtek to another CRT only because of hostility on the Touhou CRT, to cause even more hostility and drama. I can agree with a warning to avoid circumstances like these.
Though, I do hope ensuring both of them know the situation and the report should help clear out some things
Literally just several hours after this has all been said

Imagine not even reading your own ******* posts.
And imagine not even reading staff member posts.
Remind me again why I should take you seriously?
If you are unable to shift your argument to adjust to new proposals and continue to insist on getting your downgrades at any cost, then please kindly shut up and go bother another verse.
Nowhere did Rinnosuke say that humans, gods, hermits, or whoever else can control the world through these layers. Only youkai. If we use your interpretation, it would be in direct conflict with the information in the text, none of which backs up what you're saying. If there is proof, show me. If not, shut up.
As far as I can tell from your arguments though, you have no idea what you're talking about. As usual.
I've been as respectful as I can to FujiwaraYesMokou throughout that thread, but it seems that she can't contain her ever-increasing aggression, antagonism, and hostility towards me. I've certainly never told her to just "shut up" for making posts I disliked in that thread, or said she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Last edited:

Sigh.

No one here wants to deal with this shit anymore man. If we both reported each other for each and every microagression committed against one another, half this thread would be nothing but us bickering back and forth, and we'd both get banned just so we'd stop ******* bothering staff.

I have nothing else to say here.

Sigh.

No one here wants to deal with this shit anymore man. If we both reported each other for each and every microagression committed against one another, half this thread would be nothing but us bickering back and forth, and we'd both get banned just so we'd stop ******* bothering staff.

I have nothing else to say here.
Nothing you've said thus far suggests that you're willing to just "talk this out" with me, and I fully believe that acting with clear hostility towards me, while I didn't display nearly such hostility towards you, so soon after the staff went over this in length is a display of a more serious and continuing problem worthy of another report.

This will be my own final word on the matter until the staff respond.

If you guys just back and forth, i will suggest staffs to block you two from making comment, there is a limit and boundary for everythings in life

Alright, I should've probably said "Stop responding to every little post you make about each other here" instead (This applies to both of you)

It's derailing/flooding the thread
So...are the staff just going to let FujiwaraYesMokou's multiple clear breaches of conduct rules just slide, especially after the staff explicitly told her to cut it out?

I do not want to waste my time on someone who continually does nothing but stonewall every upgrade attempt for a verse and has made it very clear that they hold contempt for and bias against the verse in question (especially if said verse is one I have a particular attachment to). If Malomtek continues to act in a way that makes his bias against Touhou apparent, then I see little reason to extend much respect to him.

If Malomtek wishes to debate Touhou stats, he can do so. But I have an upper limit on how much stonewalling and bad faith arguing I can deal with before I stop wasting my time arguing against a brick wall.

I will admit I was perhaps too aggressive in my response to him at the time, though.

I have nothing else to add, so do what you will.

Since @FujiwaraYesMokou continues to be hostile and insulting despite that we repeatedly told her to stop, I suppose that we may be forced to give her an initial 2 weeks warning block or somesuch.

What do other staff members here think?
Hold up when Mokou repeat the behevoir ?
The only rude word I see is " shut up " and go bother another verse
due to fact Mal's repeat the same behavoir too
He still debate ( more like everything in this website ) without SCANS or evidence to prove his word

Like here
He try to debunk that bleach is not universal without anything to prove and I mean nothing but Pure Long message without anything to prove his words
but the thread is end before it's go further and that great

But in Mokou case it conflict between Hard Worker who spend a lot of time for his thread and Stone Waller who just nothing but a Guy who keep argument without any prove

The fact that this is still a topic...

If Malomtek continues to act in a way that makes his bias against Touhou apparent, then I see little reason to extend much respect to him.
If you aren't willing to respect another person despite their personal stance on something, then I don't know what to tell you.

It is very much a simple manner to ask the opposition to provide reasoning and proof about their stance. If they are unable to do so, dismiss him, as his claims are null and void. That can be done without confrontation or any insult. Grow up.

Well, the problem is that Fujiwara still continues to stubbornly behave in a rude manner, despite that we have told her to stop several times. Other than interacting with Malomtek, she seems well-behaved and constructive though.

The fact that this is still a topic...

If you aren't willing to respect another person despite their personal stance on something, then I don't know what to tell you.

It is very much a simple manner to ask the opposition to provide reasoning and proof about their stance. If they are unable to do so, dismiss him, as his claims are null and void. That can be done without confrontation or any insult. Grow up.

What about Mal then ? Who keep frustrating everyone by being Stone Waller ? or You're gonna it and let this Stone Waller still messing around ?
Easy to Explain You're gonna ignore someone that doesn't even debate but keep spit his word while everyone spending time to find their scans
Or don't tell me We can debate without SCANS and Evidence now ?

People who interact with verses only on the basis of personal bias should not be taken seriously. The fact that I've continually tried to debate Malomtek even after his refusal to acknowledge basic facts about the series and his ow attacks against me is a mistake. In the future I'll simply ignore his posts.

But like I said before, the decision here is out of my hands, there's nothing else for me to say, so do what you will.

What about Mal then ? Who keep frustrating everyone by being Stone Waller ? or You're gonna it and let this Stone Waller still messing around ?
Easy to Explain You're gonna ignore someone that doesn't even debate but keep spit his word while everyone spending time to find their scans
Or don't tell me You can debate without SCANS and Evidence now ?
I don't give a damn if he's bad at debating. Because that doesn't affect me in my personal life nor is insulting to me. It simply means... He's bad at debating. That's it.

I would call him out that his stances lack proper reasoning, explain why, and move on. I wouldn't act like a little kid and insult him.

While I understand what you're saying and agree with you that Fuji needs to calm down, Mal continously responds with walls of text to literally every response from the side he disagrees with. When we ask him to use scans, he comes up with a reason why he doesn't need to, and then continues to reply with huge walls of text to everyone.

And he will do it all day.

Mal quite literally dissects every paragraph to dismiss anything you say, never providing evidence, and it has clogged up a previous thread to the point of being 10+ pages long.

He is still doing the same things as before his ban, minus the aggression, and it makes actual discussion in these threads near impossible since he shoots down everything with walls of text and refuses to provide his own evidence.

Shouldn't this be considered a form of stonewalling? I'm asking genuinely.

I'm not going to respond to the insults levied at me by Lephyr.

Please do not bother me again until the staff has made their decision. I've given the reasons for my actions and there is nothing else I can do beyond that.

I don't give a damn if he's bad at debating. Because that doesn't affect me in my personal life nor is insulting to me. It simply means... He's bad at debating. That's it.

I would call him out that his stances lack proper reasoning, explain why, and move on. I wouldn't act like a little kid and insult him.
Sweet baby Jesus !!!

the thing you just said is not different from let everyone know that You can be the ignorance and can make everyone frustrating by being stone waller
without getting punishment

C'mon mate are you serious !?

While I understand what you're saying and agree with you that Fuji needs to calm down, Mal continously responds with walls of text to literally every response from the side he disagrees with. When we ask him to use scans, he comes up with a reason why he doesn't need to, and then continues to reply with huge walls of text to everyone.

And he will do it all day.

Mal quite literally dissects every paragraph to dismiss anything you say, never providing evidence, and it has clogged up a previous thread to the point of being 10+ pages long.

He is still doing the same things as before his ban, minus the aggression, and it makes actual discussion in these threads near impossible since he shoots down everything with walls of text and refuses to provide his own evidence.

Shouldn't this be considered a form of stonewalling? I'm asking genuinely.
Ask him to stop. If he doesn't, report him.

That easy. No insult needed, not unnecessary confrontation.

But I agree with Hammer, will stop now.

I must apologize, but I feel that I need to harp on the sheer hypocrisy of this one quote.
People who interact with verses only on the basis of personal bias should not be taken seriously.
Just yesterday, in another thread:
Bias is absolutely a factor here, as it is in all debates.
Emphasis mine.

If bias is a factor in all debates, why is it that people who interact with verses "only" on the basis of personal bias (which, by your own statements, would be practically everyone) should not be taken seriously? You yourself repeatedly admitted to having bias towards Touhou, so should you not be taken seriously?

And for all the Touhou supporters that have now entered this thread: not everyone needs to use scans in a debate, and not all points require scans. Not providing scans alongside an otherwise reasonable point isn't "stonewalling". None of you required scans from Promestein, or considered whatever Prom is doing to be "stonewalling", so I don't know why the standard is suddenly different for me.

"Not being good at debating" and lacking scans is just.... not a problem

Debunk it.

They got debunked but they're saying the same things? Ignore it, even I've done that.

Heck, you can probably even just ignore arguments entirely until they're backed up with scans. It's that simple

This guy vandalized these pages

I already undid the edits

Back