• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

@DarkDragonMedeus @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou

Just a notification to make sure that you still follow this very important thread, as the forum recurrently stops sending notifications for threads after a while.

Please bookmark and regularly inspects the following pages in order to properly keep track:

Also, what should we do about the repeated bickering about the Touhou characters? It would obviously be best of both the involved parties simply make an ongoing effort to be respectful and clean up their behaviour.

Last edited:
As a supporter of the verse, I also agree that we've put up way too many active CRTs. IIRC, we have five to six active ones at the moment, and only one has actually gotten any traction from staff. I feel like the reason there are so many up is because of lack of communications between the other supporters.
Some of the revision is trying to apply every trivial, minor abilities, it is like the verse supporters trying to find every minor detail as hard as possible to upgrade, most of which can be apply in a big, well-organized revision......

I am so tired of having to deal with this situation. Especially since the answer is so obvious.

Okay, first, the easy one. I want someone to list all of the current active Touhou CRTs here so we can do something about combining them into one coherent thread. Okay, done.

Second, @CreatorJoe. All I will say to you is if you have nothing useful to add, then I implore you to please not provoke anyone through your responses. As the old adage goes, if you have nothing nice, or in this case helpful, to say, then don't say anything at all. There, that's done.

Finally, dealing with @FujiwaraYesMokou and @Malomtek. Again. You two have been constantly at each other's throats for the longest time now, and I'm honestly sick of it. As has been told to you multiple times, if you don't like each other, then don't talk to each other. And if you have to talk because of Touhou, then try to remain as neutral as possible. Say your points and address any conflicts against your point of view without bringing in bias either towards the series or your ongoing grudge against each other. This goes especially for you, Malomtek, since you have literally been banned for this before, and while I have noticed an improvement on your end, a compliment to you by the way, you need to get your act straightened out further and stop insinuating violence from others through your passive-aggressive tendencies. I am to the point where if I hear one more petty argument between the two of you, I will issue a temporary block for the both of you. This is not a threat, it is a promise. So get your heccin' acts together please! Okay, done.

Now I can continue with my day. Thank you for your time.

Okay, first, the easy one. I want someone to list all of the current active Touhou CRTs here so we can do something about combining them into one coherent thread. Okay, done.
Sure thing.

Note that the last two were already evaluated by LordGriffin, we're just stuck on one small thing in each of them. So if we can get those two cleared up then I think we can avoid having to combine threads.

Finally, dealing with @FujiwaraYesMokou and @Malomtek. Again. You two have been constantly at each other's throats for the longest time now, and I'm honestly sick of it. As has been told to you multiple times, if you don't like each other, then don't talk to each other. And if you have to talk because of Touhou, then try to remain as neutral as possible. Say your points and address any conflicts against your point of view without bringing in bias either towards the series or your ongoing grudge against each other. This goes especially for you, Malomtek, since you have literally been banned for this before, and while I have noticed an improvement on your end, a compliment to you by the way, you need to get your act straightened out further and stop insinuating violence from others through your passive-aggressive tendencies. I am to the point where if I hear one more petty argument between the two of you, I will issue a temporary block for the both of you. This is not a threat, it is a promise. So get your heccin' acts together please! Okay, done.
Alright. I never instigated any conflict to begin with here and always intended to avoid Malomtek, so I'm not sure why you're acting as though I am equally guilty here. I am not actively seeking out conflict with him.

Alright. I never instigated any conflict to begin with here and always intended to avoid Malomtek, so I'm not sure why you're acting as though I am equally guilty here. I am not actively seeking out conflict with him.
Let me put it this way.

I could care less who started it. I am finishing it. Now.

Yes, the endless bickering in this case, month in and month out, is getting ridiculous.
We can give them another harsh warning, but this is the last time, next......................i think we ban them forever from participating thread, i feel that not just Touhou but also all kind of thread if they somehow meet each others

I think more so a short ban for each combined with longer bans from Touhou related threads, and just the interaction aspect especially. Like at the very least from now on, one shouldn't be allowed to comment to each others posts and vice versa.

No offense, but what have I even done in this situation to warrant a warning? I'm not the one getting reported here, nor has anybody told me what I'm doing wrong, aside from mentions of previous issues... which I already suffered the consequences for in the form of a topic ban.

And I think it bears repeating that I very clearly do want to avoid Mal whenever possible; but at the same time, it's not like I can actively prevent him from commenting on a thread. And obviously, if he argues for or against something, I have an obligation to respond with my own evidence, which I have been doing.

And I think it bears repeating that I very clearly do want to avoid Mal whenever possible; but at the same time, it's not like I can actively prevent him from commenting on a thread. And obviously, if he argues for or against something, I have an obligation to respond with my own evidence, which I have been doing.

If you're trying to avoid someone then you're not obligated to respond to them on a thread. If they continue harassing you, then you can get other people involved.

Responding to things like the passive-aggressiveness or just generally unwarranted comments? I absolutely agree. But if I were to ignore any sort of counterarguments to things I post, then that'd paint a clear picture of bias on my end. To be honest, this is starting to seem like a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation.

If I may at least make a small interjection, Mal was making extremely inflammatory comments, like a blanket statement that all touhou supporters do or argue "the same way," whatever that means.

That sounds like at least some evidence that even if Mokou wasn't around, he would still direct that same negativity at anyone else in the thread that disagrees with him.

Okay, hold the phone, banning both of them like that is not even remotely on the table.

At the end of the day, both of these users are very invested in Touhou, they just happen to have very different outlooks on things, and hence are constantly on each other's cases about it. As I said, I will take decisive action when the time comes, but for now, both are simply receiving one last severe warning from me.

Also, yes, as has been stated here, Fujiwara is easily the lesser of the two evils and is mostly being dragged into this because of Malomtek's outbursts. This doesn't mean there won't be some kind of reprimand if this happens again, trust me. This simply means both of you have to attempt to remain neutral and tolerant of each other, or both of you will get punished for it.

I want to hear nothing else about this. This topic is concluded. Anything further will be deleted.

It kind of jumped the shark with the suggestion right before I had to leave the house before work. But I meant to say that was the worst case scenario. I do agree with your take however Starter Pack. But yes, it should be dropped.

Turned Bean from 9-B to 1-A, and rewrote the profile's justifications

Back