• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

@Malomtek and @FujiwaraYesMokou We've decided on a two-month timer for your Touhou topic ban. This means both of you will be able to post on Touhou CRTs and VS threads on the date of February 14th, 2022. Anything earlier is a rule violation. Take the time to enjoy some other verses and cool off.

@Malomtek and @FujiwaraYesMokou We've decided on a two-month timer for your Touhou topic ban. This means both of you will be able to post on Touhou CRTs and VS threads on the date of February 14th, 2022. Anything earlier is a rule violation. Take the time to enjoy some other verses and cool off.
Nice, that sounds reasonable. Enough time to get a CRT or two out for other verses :v

@MonkeyOfLife for the record don't stay on the RVR making comments because next to none of them have ever been useful and clutter the thread. First and final warning.

@TauanVictor At the absolute least check the files for their tiers before throwing them in a match, mate. Consider this a warning, as making repeated stomp matches, where it was blatant from checking the files, is considered a valid offense.

@MonkeyOfLife for the record don't stay on the RVR making comments because next to none of them have ever been useful and clutter the thread. First and final warning.

@TauanVictor At the absolute least check the files for their tiers before throwing them in a match, mate. Consider this a warning, as making repeated stomp matches, where it was blatant from checking the files, is considered a valid offense.
In case this happen again, is it acceptable for a match making ban?

I have consistently been in most of his matches ... he mostly just makes matches... He's made alot of them and some are stomps yes but he doesn't do them with any bias or spite, he just at times doesn't check the statistics. Also you have constantly targeted me in this thread and I find that weird, I have valid information on the member and I don't want any misinformation that might happen that could lead to a ban.

Last edited:
Neglecting to check the statistics is still willful ignorance because he keeps on doing so, he needs to learn from his mistakes somehow and needs to understand to not make these threads without checking the pages first, as this doesn't even relate to the statistics themselves but also just a P&A imbalance.

Seemingly, people have found some of your comments unnecessary,
Yes, @MonkeyOfLife. With lack of a better word, please stop monkeying around.

Also you have constantly targeted me in this thread and I find that weird, I have valid information on the member and I don't want any misinformation that might happen that could lead to a ban.
...because you are constantly posting unnecessarily. If you'd stop that, I won't have to target you. It's a very simple concept.

There wasn't even a ban discussed to begin with that would've justified you barging in, for the 6th time, nothing you're saying right now is doing anything to forward or retract the ban, you're just knocking down a strawman of Maverick's report, which honestly can just be interpreted as you painting Mav as overreacting, and thank **** he isn't a user who takes offense to it.

We don't need a witness when the evidence is right ******* there, he makes bad matches, and Mav gave proofing he doesn't read the profiles. End of the story.

Everyone on the thread please like, think abit more before posting, this nonsense clutter is why bans can take days to happen, staff has to read through these mountains of unnecessary comments to get to the relevant ones, and most are just discouraged from being on the thread to begin with. Not to mention this stuff just leads to triggering those involved in report and further leading to more offenses done.

Like I have repeated this multiple times now, many users and staff members agree to this, and yet you fellas still do it non-stop in every other report. Jesus Christ.

Everyone on the thread please like, think abit more before posting, this nonsense clutter is why bans can take days to happen, staff has to read through these mountains of unnecessary comments to get to the relevant ones, and most are just discouraged from being on the thread to begin with. Not to mention this stuff just leads to triggering those involved in report and further leading to more offenses done.
This is correct, yes. I agree with the above statement.

Yeah but him posting them at all anywhere at the forum when he's already under a thread ban isn't a good look.
Also the spam is annoying.

I suppose that a temporary ban may be necessary then, or should we give him a final warning?

Speedster is purposely attempting to circumvent the topic ban placed on him by posting in the forum for an adjacent wiki.

Yes, a temporary ban is in store. I believe a month-long ban should suffice in this case. That should give him enough time to think about what he's doing, and maybe learn his lesson upon his return.

If there are any other opinions on this, I am more than willing to hear it out.

Is absolute stamina a thing?

It is temporarily open due to an ongoing revision by @catzlaflame , yes.

Anyway, I reverted the edits of @CreatorJoe , but part of them might be acceptable to restore, if it is brought up in our current revisions thread for the character.

It is temporarily open due to an ongoing revision by @catzlaflame , yes.

Anyway, I reverted the edits of @CreatorJoe , but part of them might be acceptable to restore, if it is brought up in our current revisions thread for the character.
Right, I forgot about this. My deepest apologies for that; was trying not to edit the statistics like Lifting Strength.

I'm likely misremembering, but wasn't Joe warned before for stuff like this? As in, giving weird ratings to profiles of a few comics characters.

I'm likely misremembering, but wasn't Joe warned before for stuff like this? As in, giving weird ratings to profiles of a few comics characters.
You're right, I was; probably just better if I left the wiki or stopped editing all together. I'm sorry for causing you guys all this trouble; I gotta focus on my webcomics anyway...

Last edited:
Back