• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Our staff have decident to add the following rule of conduct to this thread. Everybody please do your best to abide by it:

"Regular members aren't allowed to post in this Rule Violation Reports thread, unless they are making a report here, have direct involvement in a report, or have relevant information about a report that has not been brought up yet, in order to not derail or delay the processing of the reports, or worse instigate further rule violations. Repeated violations will be followed with a strict warning, followed by a threadban for one week to a site ban for some duration, depending on the severity of their conduct."

Unsurprisingly reporting Malomtek again.

There are probably too many specific posts to link, but he's shown constant aggression for no reason in this thread (primarily the second page), refusing to stop even when directly asked to by Ant, and is currently insisting on calling me 'bro' despite my repeated explanation of how much I despise that term (primarily due to my gender identity) and repeated polite requests for him to stop.

This is part of a pattern of behavior that has gone back nearly half a year, resulted in 2 bans, countless warnings, and even more reports; I feel like any and all 'second chances' he could be given have been exhausted at this point. At bare minimum, I am requesting a thread ban so we can actually get back to revision itself. Though, given Ant's last warning suggested 'more drastic measures' if said behavior continued (which it has), even that seems too lenient.

And I would really prefer if I didn't get accused of being equally guilty like last time, given Mal has picked fights with several other users in the thread as well and I am really just trying to mind my own business and avoid him as best I can.

That's all I have to say. Please just leave me out of whatever drama occurs from this and let me go back to actually working on revisions, given that that is what I always intended to do.

Last edited:
Reading through the thread unless she has mentioned to him her gender identity prior I don’t think he knew and the moment she mentioned it to him he switched to “sis” which was still italicized as spite so while a ban is warranted I think perm ban is a bit too much
not mentioning the gender does not matter at all when they flat out said "don't call me that".
it magically being an issue because of their identification is irrevelant when they flat out said "don't call me that" and they deliberately disrespected their wishes.

Reading through the thread unless she has mentioned to him her gender identity prior I don’t think he knew and the moment she mentioned it to him he switched to “sis” which was still italicized as spite so while a ban is warranted I think perm ban is a bit too much
It's literally the first line in my about section lol

An about section which Mal has read, given that he previously asked me why I removed a joke copypasta from it a while ago.

But even if he happened to forget, he'd still warrant a ban for the reasons KT pointed out.

Him italicizing the bro in order to spite you is good enough for me
not mentioning the gender does not matter at all when they flat out said "don't call me that".
it magically being an issue because of their identification is irrevelant when they flat out said "don't call me that" and they deliberately disrespected their wishes.
perma ban
I second that notion.
Weird that this didn't alert me, even though I'm watching this thread.

Anyway, I wasn't doing the "bro" thing out of spite against YesMokou's gender identity. Such a thing literally never even crossed my mind during that entire thread. I wasn't being "transphobic". You're all making mountains out of molehills here.

Keep in mind, that the thread had several call-out posts specifically antagonizing me, which I even ranted about at length beforehand. And yet, I didn't make a public rules violation report about any of that. But calling someone "bro" is apparently the last straw? I just don't get it.

As KT said, whether or not you were aware of my gender is irrelevant. You were being disrespectful, and you've done this enough that it just so happens to be the last straw.

Also, calling them 'callout posts' is a little disingenuous when we were merely asking you to be more respectful. As was Ant, and yet you continued to be aggressive.

And I would really prefer if I didn't get accused of being equally guilty like last time, given Mal has picked fights with several other users in the thread as well and I am really just trying to mind my own business and avoid him as best I can.
That is an absolute lie. You've accused me of "lying", "fabricating evidence", and (deliberately) "misinterpreting everything" in several threads just like that one. If that wasn't "disrespectful", I don't know what is.

As KT said, whether or not you were aware of my gender is irrelevant. You were being disrespectful, and you've done this enough that it just so happens to be the last straw.

Also, calling them 'callout posts' is a little disingenuous when we were merely asking you to be more respectful. As was Ant, and yet you continued to be aggressive.
When I saw @Antvasima telling you this:

No bickering please. Laughing at him is rude and unnecessary.
I think we're going way past "asking Malomtek to be more respectful".

I've also been accused of having a "victim mentality" and deflecting in these posts:

Stop being a hypocrite and crying janitor wolf every single time. You've been warned and banned enough times for trying to play the victim
Deflect all you like, but that will not change the fact that people are very quickly starting to grow sick of your behavior.

Here's one admitting that he won't bother trying very hard to be respectful towards me:
I'll try my best to continue respecting Ant's wishes about remaining polite and respectful. But I can guarantee, there will be many interactions where I will not act that way towards Mal.
[in response to me saying: "It's nice that you're at least admitting that you will be disrespectful and impolite. I can even respect you a bit for that." in reply to that] Well, yeah. They would/will see me act that way so no point denying it. Like I said previously, I'm not going to act polite/respectful when you certainly will not. I'll try but I'm not gonna snap my neck for it.

And something very accusatory just now:
I personally think it's a little ridiculous that we can have someone come into a thread, do exactly what is not allowed to be done in CRTs in the first place, blatantly start shit, ignore user's hard work and throw out their points because of personal "logic", make broad grandstanding comments about every other supporter in the thread, continue to insult other users, and then continue to disrespect a single user, when they have a history of causing issues on this wiki and being banned/warned, and it's instead deemed an issue on everyone, instead of the one who's continually provoking users. Continuing to call someone something they requested not to be called, and then having the audacity to italicize it and instead begin italicizing the opposite pronoun when referring to them is absurdly disrespectful and I'm personally amazed this is being passed over. How are we expected to ignore this or "be the better person" when it's so explicitly in front of our face and isn't exactly something we can ignore in a CRT?

Last edited:
The first part was me pointing out how something you claimed happened in the text did not in fact happen, and there was no evidence supporting your claim.

The second part was because I added a 'lol' to the beginning of one of my responses, which I edited out once Ant mad that post.

I do not want to get involved here any more than I have to, especially how we already have 3 staff in support of a permaban, but I will not let you try to paint me as some kind of aggressor.

Like seriously??? are people going to take pronouns so far to ban people, if he offends so much that he want someone bans him for not using the rigth pronouns, then is his fault not malo fault (i mean malo was kinda being a asshole but a PERMA ban is exagerated)

I don't see where in those posts anyone was simply asking me to be more respectful.

As for the about section stuff, I mostly just remember reading the copypasta and wondering where that came from. The "trans lesbian" stuff, I just glossed over, and I didn't remember even looking at that part until now.

The first part was me pointing out how something you claimed happened in the text did not in fact happen, and there was no evidence supporting your claim.
A mischaracterization of my post that I already responded to here.

The second part was because I added a 'lol' to the beginning of one of my responses, which I edited out once Ant mad that post.
Seems okay then.

I do not want to get involved here any more than I have to, especially how we already have 3 staff in support of a permaban, but I will not let you try to paint me as some kind of aggressor.
It was just two (@KingTempest and @Sir_Ovens), and you have done much "aggression" beforehand. You're not innocent in all or even any of this.

Here's one admitting that he won't bother trying very hard to be respectful towards me:

Yeah, no. I was gonna stay out of this just to keep things from getting messy. But here is my actual response

"See what I mean? I tried being respectful. I apologized, put everyone to blame, and even stated I'd try being more respectful going forward if you were. Instead, you accused me of riding my "highhorse", and practically tried undermining my words by making it seem as if I'm always against you or a lapdog. We do not agree on a lot, in fact anything, but I rarely ever cast all the blame onto you when something starts up. I already know my words are practically nonexistent to you at this point so, this reply is primarily towards the mods. I did genuinely try, I'll try my best to continue respecting Ant's wishes about remaining polite and respectful. But I can guarantee, there will be many interactions where I will not act that way towards Mal."

In response to a comment you made, after I claimed we were all at fault and we should change. Which Ant himself saw. Even before, I told you I'd be respectful if you were and apologized. And you instead brushed it off and continued the fight. My last response was directly correlating to the fact I will not break my back trying to be polite and respectful when you won't be. And even then, I'd mentioned I'd still try for the sake of Ant. (And sorry about the long message, I have no clue how to quote my own bubble).

Oh also bro can be used as a "friend" kinda way so (my grammar sucks so correct me if you want)
He also kept doing it when being asked not to, italicized it to keep spiting Mokou, and then continued with an italicized "sis" after he was told why it was upsetting Mokou. So Mal was clearly trying to bother Mokou at that point, either way, which is just another example of him continuing his aggressive nature that has gotten him warned and banned in the past.

Anyway, I'm leaving this up to staff.

And something very accusatory just now:
I don't think I single word I said in my summary was accusatory, as it all simply summed up everything that occurred within the thread and is plainly visible by everyone present in the thread. You entered a CRT without any evidence or scans for your point, were blatantly disrespectful to everyone who disagreed with you, were repeatedly disrespectful to YesMokou despite her requests for you to stop referring to her a specific way (to where you began italicizing the phrase on top of it), and you have a history of being banned and warned, none of what I said was a lie.

Like seriously??? are people going to take pronouns so far to ban people, if he offends so much that he want someone bans him for not using the rigth pronouns, then is his fault not malo fault (i mean malo was kinda being a asshole but a PERMA ban is exagerated)
This isn't solely about misused pronouns (which is still very disrespectful regardless and shouldn't be done to any metric), this is about a history of repeated actions and behavior across several threads that Malom has been warned against and continues to do regardless, and was seen yet again within this thread. The misused pronouns at this point is just a final wakeup call/the straw that broke the camel's back.

I only came here to say my piece because I was specifically quoted here, otherwise that's all, I'd rather not interrupt the staff.

He also kept doing it when being asked not to, italicized it to keep spiting Mokou, and then continued with an italicized "sis" after he was told why it was upsetting Mokou. So Mal was clearly trying to bother Mokou at that point, either way, which is just another example of him continuing his aggressive nature that has gotten him warned and banned in the past.

I agree that his passive agressive nature could lead to a ban, but the pronnouns stuff shouldnt be taked into, as not everyone is going to follow the pronnouns for different reasons

Weird that this didn't alert me, even though I'm watching this thread.

Anyway, I wasn't doing the "bro" thing out of spite against YesMokou's gender identity. Such a thing literally never even crossed my mind during that entire thread. I wasn't being "transphobic". You're all making mountains out of molehills here.

Keep in mind, that the thread had several call-out posts specifically antagonizing me, which I even ranted about at length beforehand. And yet, I didn't make a public rules violation report about any of that. But calling someone "bro" is apparently the last straw? I just don't get it.
I blatantly completely ignored the entire issue of Fujiwara's gender identity in my paragraph because I didn't even see it until it was pointed out to me.
I tackled the point of you antagonizing them. When they said stop, you doubled down. You didn't question it, you didn't wait, you didn't even relax. Shit you didn't even hesitate. Not even a minute went by and you automatically came back and antagonized em.

And then when they confirmed the issue correlating with their gender identity, you said it didn't even matter. They confirmed the issue, you sidestepped it, they asked for respect semi-calmly, you doubled down and said it ain't matter.

Shit, then you even italicized the sis to emphasize an irrelevant point.

Don't come and say someone in this specific thread is accusing you of being transphobic, nobody did.

This is what I'm saying you should be banned over.
This is part of a pattern of behavior that has gone back nearly half a year, resulted in 2 bans, countless warnings, and even more reports; I feel like any and all 'second chances' he could be given have been exhausted at this point.

The fact that you have a track record in less than half a year of bans and warnings and you show no intent of changing says a lot.

**** out my face with that.

Yeah i agree with malo
Oh also bro can be used as a "friend" kinda way so (my grammar sucks so correct me if you want)
I don't necessarily disagree with this, but I also don't think you should be getting too involved in this newest cluster.

Yeah, no. I was gonna stay out of this just to keep things from getting messy. But here is my actual response

"See what I mean? I tried being respectful. I apologized, put everyone to blame, and even stated I'd try being more respectful going forward if you were. Instead, you accused me of riding my "highhorse", and practically tried undermining my words by making it seem as if I'm always against you or a lapdog. We do not agree on a lot, in fact anything, but I rarely ever cast all the blame onto you when something starts up. I already know my words are practically nonexistent to you at this point so, this reply is primarily towards the mods. I did genuinely try, I'll try my best to continue respecting Ant's wishes about remaining polite and respectful. But I can guarantee, there will be many interactions where I will not act that way towards Mal."

In response to a comment you made, after I claimed we were all at fault and we should change. Which Ant himself saw. Even before, I told you I'd be respectful if you were and apologized. And you instead brushed it off and continued the fight. My last response was directly correlating to the fact I will not break my back trying to be polite and respectful when you won't be. (And sorry about the long message, I have no clue how to quote my own bubble).
The bolded is the really offending part. If you can "guarantee" that there will be interactions wherein you are rude and disrespectful, what else can you really say to "recontextualize" that?

The "sis" part was in response to a "I'm simply asking you to respect my gender identity" comment from YesMokou, after she brought up her transgenderism in that thread basically out of nowhere. I was respecting her gender identity, I just thought it was ridiculous she was making such a big deal of the entire "bro" thing in the first place. The "italicized sis" was more from me rolling my eyes at that than anything.

I don't think I single word I said in my summary was accusatory, as it all simply summed up everything that occurred within the thread and is plainly visible by everyone present in the thread. You entered a CRT without any evidence or scans for your point, were blatantly disrespectful to everyone who disagreed with you, were repeatedly disrespectful to YesMokou despite her requests for you to stop referring to her a specific way (to where you began italicizing the phrase on top of it), and you have a history of being banned and warned, none of what I said was a lie.
You posted it after a mod said such posts would be "done" in that thread, in what I can only describe as an attempt to "poison the well" against me.

"Posting without evidence" and "being blatantly disrespectful", among other things, are also accusations.

Last edited:
I blatantly completely ignored the entire issue of Fujiwara's gender identity in my paragraph because I didn't even see it until it was pointed out to me.
I tackled the point of you antagonizing them. When they said stop, you doubled down. You didn't question it, you didn't wait, you didn't even relax. Shit you didn't even hesitate. Not even a minute went by and you automatically came back and antagonized em.

And then when they confirmed the issue correlating with their gender identity, you said it didn't even matter. They confirmed the issue, you sidestepped it, they asked for respect semi-calmly, you doubled down and said it ain't matter.

Shit, then you even italicized the sis to emphasize an irrelevant point.
Didn't I just post entire links and quotes of FujiwaraYesMokou antagonizing me? If "antagonizing" is such a problem to you, shouldn't you be on YesMokou's case as well.

The fact that you have a track record in less than half a year of bans and warnings and you show no intent of changing says a lot.
I have a single three-week ban, a rather long topic ban from Touhou threads that I shared with YesMokou, and two official staff warnings on my wall, one of which involved events that had nothing to do with me in particular.

Not exactly some intensive rap-sheet, considering.

**** out my face with that.
I think you should calm down, sir.

The bolded is the really offending part. If you can "guarantee" that there will be interactions wherein you are rude and disrespectful, what else can you really say to "recontextualize" that?

Exactly what I just said? The fact I tried/am still trying to be respectful yet you refuse to do the same? If you're going to be rude and disrespectful, do you think I'll always be respectful and polite? No. It is guaranteed. If you refuse to be respectful and continue being rude, I'm obviously not going to be respectful. Again. I told you if you're respectful, I'll also respect you. You brushed it off and continued fighting me. Again, I even apologized and took some blame. Cutting the context doesn't make you innocent.

Nobody is out here reporting him for being transphobic, they are reporting him for being an asshole.

Let's keep the peanut gallery to a minimum now.

Didn't I just post entire links and quotes of FujiwaraYesMokou antagonizing me? If "antagonizing" is such a problem to you, shouldn't you be on YesMokou's case as well.
Not a single one of them directly antagonized you, they were stressing their long history of not liking you. That's not an issue. Everybody here does that.

Your definition of "antagonizing" is hilariously sensitive. You took somebody to the rvr for calling you salty. You cannot compare anything they did to blatant ignoring of personal issues.

If you have an issue with people bashing you, request for them to stop, and if they don't stop, then that's an issue. You did not do so, in fact you just went back at them, which is nothing above warning worthy for both of you.
I have a single three-week ban, a rather long topic ban from Touhou threads that I shared with YesMokou, and two official staff warnings on my wall, one of which involved events that had nothing to do with me in particular.

Not exactly some intensive rap-sheet, considering.
So you just typed that up with a straight face and didn't think there was anything wrong huh.

I'm surprised that Fujiwara just requested a thread ban for you.
At bare minimum, I am requesting a thread ban so we can actually get back to revision itself.
When you've been given a handful of warnings for drastic measures.
I think you should calm down, sir.
And I think you should gain respect for other people here.

Then why they say the transphobic stuff??? there is like 5 responds from different people mainly foccusing on that (also i said that if he gets banned, he should get banned by being a asshole, not the transphobic "stuff")
You literally can't quote a single message in this thread where anybody aside from Mal spoke of transphobia.

Exactly what I just said? The fact I tried/am still trying to be respectful yet you refuse to do the same? If you're going to be rude and disrespectful, do you think I'll always be respectful and polite? No. It is guaranteed. If you refuse to be respectful and continue being rude, I'm obviously not going to be respectful. Again. I told you if you're respectful, I'll also respect you. You brushed it off and continued fighting me. Again, I even apologized and took some blame. Cutting the context doesn't make you innocent.
Well, when you put it like that, I realize I was in the wrong on that point. I'm sorry I popped off on you like that. I was just "on edge" regarding you, given how you were posting some pretty aggressive-sounding textwalls against me.

Not a single one of them directly antagonized you, they were stressing their long history of not liking you. That's not an issue. Everybody here does that.
And accusing someone of every type of thing under the sun isn't "directly antagonizing"?

I remember being taken to the RVR thread for "starting shit" because I supposedly called these people "dishonest" too many times. The double standards are getting ridiculous at this point.

Your definition of "antagonizing" is hilariously sensitive. You took somebody to the rvr for calling you salty. You cannot compare anything they did to blatant ignoring of personal issues.
Just now I'm being taken to the RVR for calling someone "bro" when they didn't like it, so I'm going to go off on a limb here and say that the perspectives of this whole situation are quite skewed.

If you have an issue with people bashing you, request for them to stop, and if they don't stop, then that's an issue. You did not do so, in fact you just went back at them, which is nothing above warning worthy for both of you.
I remember basically telling YesMokou to stop here and her continuing on with this.

And every time I feel that one of the comments of the Touhou supporters might be too "off the mark" rules-wise, I always make sure to contact staff in private so as not to clutter up this thread further.

But I guess that can't be helped anymore.

So you just typed that up with a straight face and didn't think there was anything wrong huh.

I'm surprised that Fujiwara just requested a thread ban for you.
The three-weak ban was a long time ago, I remember @DarkDragonMedeus, @Antvasima, and @Starter_Pack all remarking that I've made an effort to "shape up" since then, I must repeat that the temporary topic ban was shared with FujiwaraYesMokou, and I must repeat again that one of the staff warnings was for shit that didn't even concern me in particular, and the other was for shit that happened nearly half a year ago.

Again, I seriously feel you need to calm down, sir, and let other, cooler-headed staff take the lead here.

When you've been given a handful of warnings for drastic measures.
I don't know what those "drastic measures" might entail, but given that @Starter_Pack said that they would also involve FujiwaraYesMokou...

Finally, dealing with @FujiwaraYesMokou and @Malomtek. Again. You two have been constantly at each other's throats for the longest time now, and I'm honestly sick of it. As has been told to you multiple times, if you don't like each other, then don't talk to each other. And if you have to talk because of Touhou, then try to remain as neutral as possible. Say your points and address any conflicts against your point of view without bringing in bias either towards the series or your ongoing grudge against each other. This goes especially for you, Malomtek, since you have literally been banned for this before, and while I have noticed an improvement on your end, a compliment to you by the way, you need to get your act straightened out further and stop insinuating violence from others through your passive-aggressive tendencies. I am to the point where if I hear one more petty argument between the two of you, I will issue a temporary block for the both of you. This is not a threat, it is a promise. So get your heccin' acts together please! Okay, done.
Apparently neither of you thought I was being serious when I said this, so fine.

You two have guaranteed yourselves, at the very least, a temporary topic ban from all Touhou threads from me. The length of time and any further disciplinary measures may be noted later.

And while this may seem unfair to Mokou, keep in mind that while Malomtek certainly is being aggressive to all parties involved and he does indeed deserve a harsher sentence from everything I can see here, Mokou allowed herself to be goaded in multiple threads and lashed out at Malomtek so harshly that he then sent a DM to several of the staff about it. I said before to not let him goad her on, and she clearly did not ever remotely take that to heart. Both of these two refused to remain neutral, and now they will both suffer because of it. Heck, there is an obvious bias towards Malomtek, regardless of what anyone says, and I am saying now to drop it. Whether or not it is deserved is a non-factor, I refuse to allow this kind of behavior to ensue further.

I mean no personal offense to either of you when I say this, but I am sick and tired of hearing the both of you whine about each other. Really, I just want this to be resolved for good somehow, in one way or another.

Well, as it stands now, a fair number of staff members are in support of a permaban for Mal due to his repeated behavior. Given that my only issues have been with him, if this ban were to go through, I see no reason why I should be topic banned as well; After all, the intent would be to draw me away from Mal so neither of us would argue with one another, but if he's permabanned then that would happen anyways.

Furthermore, this isn't even an issue of me vs Mal; He has a problem with everyone, as multiple people who have previously commented on this thread can attest to.

This is admittedly extremely frustrating when I am literally just trying to get by and revise a verse I like. I don't start shit, period. Making me out to be equally guilty here and thus equally deserving of punishment is absurd.

Also saying 'whether or not it is deserved is a non-factor' is uh. Kind of bad? The entire point of the RVR is to decide if consequences are deserved or not, and you implying that you're only banning me just to get this shit over with undermines that.

I dunno how necessary this is (you can delete my comment if it's unneeded), but I also want to point out that, while Mokou was acting slightly abrasive before the huge back-and-forth in the second page began that eventually led to the report, Mal was deliberately instigating some form of conflict by calling arguments incoherent nonsense, saying a user is inventing fanfiction and calling them a hypocrite for it, and saying to the same user that they've been posting nothing but headcanon.

I know those aren't very major offenses or anything in a vacuum, but it's just adding on to the list.

Back