• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am sorry for my toxic behaviour. I apologise to all of ya and especially to Ant, I asked them to help on discord but all they did was make fun of me thankfully I made a talk on discord and they agreed to help me this time.

So yeah a good ending 😅
Next time shion, when your about to engage in toxic behavoir. Think to yourself, is this going to help you or will it just make things even worse.

I am sorry for my toxic behaviour. I apologise to all of ya and especially to Ant (bro is a genuine good person on the internet) , I asked them to help on discord but all they did was make fun of me thankfully I made a talk on discord and they agreed to help me this time.

So yeah a good ending 😅
I am pleased that they agreed to assist you. With that settled, we can proceed as this discussion has concluded amicably and the user in question has received guidance and aid from other supporters of the verse.

Anyway, what I originally visited here for was to mention that the former of the following wiki accounts seems like a sockpuppet account of the second temporarily banned member:

I did not notice nor did it say something along the lines of "Same IP as a banned user" on the approval queue iirc. Though, I think they were both accounts where I said to ask AKM sama for assistance on their walls. But if they're socks, permaban the sock and extend the duration of the original account to an extent. Though I believe that was already handled?

I believe it's time to put an end to this absurd discussion that has caused negativity, toxicity, damage to the reputation, and harm to this community.
The main idea behind the thread is to revive a verse that was banned years ago because it lacked an English translation. However, the discussion has become toxic due to the supporters' inability to agree on a single viewpoint, as evidenced by the current thread.
That said this is just a thread to undo the ban of the verse on the wiki, the actual threads for the pages and all comes later part by part, but for now let us get this accepted.
As of that moment, the vote count had not been updated, and it was unclear whether there was an agreement to bring the banned verse back or not. As I previously mentioned, the OP has a responsibility to keep the tally up-to-date so that people can track the status of the thread.

In my opinion, the thread should have been closed after a majority of people agreed, as claimed by Pain, to bring the verse back. Then a new thread could have been created for the discussion of the cosmology/character profile's tiering, so that people could discuss it there.
I'm not entirely certain, but it seems that challenging and insulting people may not be considered reportable offenses. However, it doesn't bode well for the thread's future, as it suggests that productive discussion may not be possible.
Do you have something in the blog that I said that is wrong that you will like to argue? Cause frankly all these your useless long talks are not necessary, if you have an argument about in the blog, then copy the blog section here and then bring your arguments, with your scans that supports your claims. Just coming here and saying, I don't like this, I don't want this is just frankly BS
These is my problem with previous Shinza fans on this wiki, you guys like to act like elitist but you know jack shit about what you are talking about.
Talking about how I am wrong but somehow for **** all, none of you since page 1 has been able to point out something that I said that is wrong.
Henceforth, I think if anyone of you derail again, I will start requesting you guys get banned from this thread.
I am okay with you guys disagreeing, I do not mind, but bring arguments and stop saying ***** like "
Op has not read this and that" "OP said something wrong" And when you geniuses are asked to bring out that wrong thing, you are no where to be found
The purpose of my post is to suggest closing this thread and allowing someone who is both knowledgeable and respectful to create a civil discussion. Alternatively, a thread moderator should be assigned to monitor this thread and bring it under control, as it appears to be getting heated for unknown reasons.

Note: I am not currently in the mood to continue discussing this matter. It's best for the thread moderators to propose a solution, as I previously mentioned. I am not submitting an official warning or ban, only the closure of this disorganized thread.

Note: I am not currently in the mood to continue discussing this matter. It's best for the thread moderators to propose a solution, as I previously mentioned. I am not submitting an official warning or ban, only the closure of this disorganized thread.
Bringing this up cause you do not get to do this, I will repeat what I said to you in the thread, stop trying to analyse people and situations if you will ignore the contexts, you literally came in the 6th page and decided to be a judge on what should happen, You do not get to do that
I believe it's time to put an end to this absurd discussion that has caused negativity, toxicity, damage to the reputation, and harm to this community.
Which harm did it do to the community, or rather, please tag the messages that has done harm to the community, stop with the dramatics
The main idea behind the thread is to revive a verse that was banned years ago because it lacked an English translation. However, the discussion has become toxic due to the supporters' inability to agree on a single viewpoint, as evidenced by the current thread.

As of that moment, the vote count had not been updated, and it was unclear whether there was an agreement to bring the banned verse back or not. As I previously mentioned, the OP has a responsibility to keep the tally up-to-date so that people can track the status of the thread.

In my opinion, the thread should have been closed after a majority of people agreed, as claimed by Pain, to bring the verse back. Then a new thread could have been created for the discussion of the cosmology/character profile's tiering, so that people could discuss it there.
I will say this again, you do not get to decide that, @DontTalkDT said it is fine with him to argue the tiers in that thread, so again if you are not a participant of the thread, you do not get to say we should stop especially when discussions are going on.
And it is not about the verse coming back now, that part is done, what we have is what tier they should come back with. so yes the thread is done but we are waiting on DT reply, where we can restore the pages based on his reply since it makes no sense with uploading pages with outdated information.
I find it odd that you only tagged my messages and not others but again good with the supposedly neutral point of view
I'm not entirely certain, but it seems that challenging and insulting people may not be considered reportable offenses. However, it doesn't bode well for the thread's future, as it suggests that productive discussion may not be possible.
Believe me this is me asking for productive discussion since I am tired of anyone saying "This is wrong cause I think this is wrong without bringing reasons"
Do you have something in the blog that I said that is wrong that you will like to argue? Cause frankly all these your useless long talks are not necessary, if you have an argument about in the blog, then copy the blog section here and then bring your arguments, with your scans that supports your claims. Just coming here and saying, I don't like this, I don't want this is just frankly BS
These is my problem with previous Shinza fans on this wiki, you guys like to act like elitist but you know jack shit about what you are talking about.
Talking about how I am wrong but somehow for **** all, none of you since page 1 has been able to point out something that I said that is wrong.
Henceforth, I think if anyone of you derail again, I will start requesting you guys get banned from this thread.
I am okay with you guys disagreeing, I do not mind, but bring arguments and stop saying ***** like "
Op has not read this and that" "OP said something wrong" And when you geniuses are asked to bring out that wrong thing, you are no where to be found
So yes the whole opposition has always been things like this
"This is wrong" "This is what it should be" "I think it should be this" "Op has no knowledge" "Op is wrong here"
And my reply to them has always been "Please stop nitpicking or telling us what should be with your scans and bring actual arguments on what is in the blog"
Or "What in the blog did I say that is wrong, please point it out"
And for 5 f---ing pages, I got nothing but them derailing with arguments not relevant to my blog, so yes I am not a pacifist and I get tired of people BS sometimes.
To reiterate, my only arguments are in the blog, and no one has brought arguments against it aside personal opinions.
The purpose of my post is to suggest closing this thread and allowing someone who is both knowledgeable and respectful to create a civil discussion. Alternatively, a thread moderator should be assigned to monitor this thread and bring it under control, as it appears to be getting heated for unknown reasons.
It is getting heated for contexts you missed in the first 5 pages of the thread, some of which I mentioned above

I know you are propbably trying to help in your own way, but you should stop doing that especially when you have absolutely no idea about the contexts of a thread, if you want to make a report on a thread, read it from page one.

If the premise of the thread is focused on the OP's thread, and you have already addressed it, there's no need to read through all 6 pages. Additionally, since many members want the thread closed, it may be best to do so. I am not a judge, but simply suggesting a closure. If you are finding it difficult to handle comments as the OP, it may be best to close the thread and create a new one later.

It's not productive to ask for a discussion while being toxic in the last page. Regardless, you are still responsible for updating the tally, whether you feel it's necessary or not. If the thread has already served its purpose and been concluded, it should be closed.

If the premise of the thread is focused on the OP's thread, and you have already addressed it, there's no need to read through all 6 pages. Additionally, since many members want the thread closed, it may be best to do so. I am not a judge, but simply suggesting a closure. If you are finding it difficult to handle comments as the OP, it may be best to close the thread and create a new one later.

It's not productive to ask for a discussion while being toxic in the last page. Regardless, you are still responsible for updating the tally, whether you feel it's necessary or not. If the thread has already served its purpose and been concluded, it should be closed.
Again even though the premise of the thread is done,
Also Let me quote @DontTalkDT
Well, my personal suggestion for how to do it was to debate the stats, see if an agreement can be reached and then recreate the profile in updated form, rather then first restore the outdated stuff and then have a CRT.
Let me quote @First_Witch
I honestly dont see the point of this approach either. Shinza was not banned from VSB, they were deleted because, by supporters admission, they were to that time unsalvageable due to a lack of experts and japanese speaking people. Something which isn't getting rectified with this thread specificly. All this is accomplishing is walking back a intensly argued decision without fixing the core issue at the moment.

Rather than trying to get the verse back halfbakedly, concrete proposals and drafts are required. Cosmology blogs, explanation blogs, scaling and termology blogs are all required for the succesfull return of this otherwise inaccesible verse.

This serves double duty, not only to establish a fondation the staff can actually evaluate, but to establish you guys as actual experts who can carry this beloved verse well into the future. And I'm saying this with absolutly and utterly 0 offense meant, but what has been shown here does not spark confidence in me. I'm sure if given adequate time and preparations you guys can do it, I do believe you guys when you say you have the passion and expertise to run this. But this is not how the Wiki works, expertise is not assumed based on believe, but shown through work. And work entails well sourced and argued explanations.

Shinza, right now on this very wiki, is an empty slate, it is by all accounts tierless. So why shackle yourself to the old profiles when they were denied by the wiki already?
To summarise, do not bring back the old profiles with the old tiers, make something accurate instead

So although it is generally agreed upon for the verse to come back, we are to decide what tier they come back with first, then we can make the other CRTs later, so getting the thread closed when we are about to reach conclusion is just a wrong idea.
If you are worried about the toxicity, then as long as those that says there are misinformation can bring out the misinformation in my blog we are really good.
It is toxic to me when someone says and I quote "The amount of false information and dishonesty is just astounding. And I was hoping that yall project would come up with something new, instead of the same shit, but worse."
Then when asked to tag those stuffs, they disappear and change the topic, and this happens over and over again, so if you want to toxicity to stop, then you get a staff to stop those that are derailing with arguments not relevant to the blog, not that you close the thread.

Updated the vote tally, but the thread although it has served the purpose of its OP, it is still not done
That said, this is derailing the RvR so it will be my ast post on the matter.

I'm in agreement with ImmortalDread mostly, that the thread seems best closed and DonTalkDT seems to agree. A thread could be remade as a staff thread to avoid making people jump on the bandwagon.

Though Prince is right that the verse didn't seem banned per say, just the profiles were deleted due to how messy they were and were on the verge of needing to be recreated reliably.

@PrinceofPein,

in response to your previous post, please start a new discussion thread and address the following pages:
  • Verse Page,
  • Character pages,
  • Cosmology page,
  • Calculation pages,
  • Terminology/physiology pages,
  • and Scaling chain pages.
Take inspiration from @ActuallySpaceMan42, who created a whole verse page, made every page by himself, and created multiple threads for each milestone of the verse. It shouldn't be too difficult if you are a productive supporter of the verse.

If you require assistance, you can ask for help from supporters. However, based on what you said, you have been preparing it for months.

Furthermore, it appears that you are now in agreement with me and @DarkDragonMedeus. This is a good step towards being a cooperative person.

@DarkDragonMedeus, would you mind closing the thread?

Last edited:
I have closed the thread for the time being.
I am grateful for your understanding and willingness to assist me. As I previously stated, my objective is not to take any punitive measures against the user or issue any warnings or bans. Instead, I wish to close the thread for reasons that I have explained in prior posts.

I would like to reiterate that the user in question is a valued member of our community, and I have no personal grievances or issues with them. They are a knowledgeable and respected individual who has contributed significantly to the discussions and debates on our platform.

However, in the current circumstances, closing the thread is the most appropriate course of action. It is important to maintain a respectful and constructive environment on our platform, and the continuation of the thread could result in further contentious exchanges that would not serve the best interests of our community.

Thank you again for your cooperation and understanding in this matter!

@PrinceofPein,

in response to your previous post, please start a new discussion thread and address the following pages:
  • Verse Page,
  • Character pages,
  • Cosmology page,
  • Calculation pages,
  • Terminology/physiology pages,
  • and Scaling chain pages.
These are already ready tho, and we kind of know this already
Take inspiration from @ActuallySpaceMan42, who created a whole verse, made every page by himself, and created multiple threads for each milestone of the verse. It shouldn't be too difficult if you are a productive supporter of the verse.
His verse is not behind a paywall and are in text and you can easily use MTL for his verse, so yes it is really difficult, I will not try to downplay our efforts for the past months because you think it should not be too difficult if we are really productive.
If you require assistance, you can ask for help from supporters. However, based on what you said, you have been preparing it for months.

Furthermore, it appears that you are now in agreement with me and @DarkDragonMedeus. This is a good step towards being a cooperative person.
I can go off on you for this last comments but I will not, but like I said to you previously, do not talk to me like I am some kid in a classroom or your younger one in that holier than thou tone, it is getting tiring.

Edit: take any reply to my wall

Back