• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

"For real!?"

Dilma asks, still looking like a child who just gained a little puppy. She than turns to the Criptid and slowly reaches towards its head, trying to pat the pre-historic creature

The creature is visibly agitated, thought it lets Dilma touch it, wether this is because of sheer fear or something else it's not tellable.

The green scales of the creature are slithery and rather cold to the touch.

Dilma hesitates in touching it for a second, thinking that Nessie would try to attack her, but she slowly puts her hand at Nessie's head

Upon touching it, a slightly shiver was sent down her spine due to being kinda cold, but the support quickly got used to the filling and started patting the Prehistoric creature. Upon noticing that the creature may be frightened by their presence, Dilma tries to confort it

"Don't worry Nessie, everything is going to be fine, we are not going to hurt you, i promise"

Dilma says in a caring tone while she uses Aromatherapy, making a pink mist appears, encompassing all of the lake, Ruby could feel an smoothing scent coming from the Pink Mist, as if all of her problems and stress had gotten away, only leaving the good feelings

Aromatherapy has effect, rendering Nessie calm and relaxed, seemigly even starting to enjoy the petting.

It seems she got things under control, i guess there's no need for the trap anymore

Ruby thinks, as she deactivates the magic circle, et close to Nessie and starts gently patting her on the head too, while smiling.

After some petting, Dilma decides to ask a stupid question

"Can you talk?" The Support asks as if she was just a little kid asking for Santa Claus in stores what they want for Christmas

"Aww, what a shame" Dilma says in a sad tone, but she quickly lays down on Nessie's head, rubbing it with her arms

"Well, at least we can take you as a pet" She than looks at Ruby, with a child-like face

"Right?"

Nicholas brings Andrew out of the former Challenger's pocket dimension, still carefully observing the results to see what has changed, however it is again capable of moving within said dimension.

"Well?" He asks Andrew.

"For real?!" Dilma asks with a huge smile on her face

"I've never had a pet before! This is so- oh wait, is Nessie able to live in the land without coming back to the lake?" The support asks, her previous excited tone now was replaced by a worried tone.

"Well, she's an aquatic creature, so i guess that's be a given."

The pyrmancer says while patting the creature on the head.

"But, we could just build ourselfs a house near the lake if you want."

She responds to Dilma.

"Like, just us living by ourselves?" Dilma asks in a surprise tone

"Well... shouldn't we get jobs to maintain the house with supplies and such?"

"Well, we would have magic and the other supernatural stuff for that." "But if you feel like being a good samaritan and getting a job i won't stop you."

Ruby reponds half-jokingly.

"Well, i am not qualified to any job, but like, i don't to want attract atention of the other powered peeps, some of them could just kill us on sight"

Dilma says, concerned about the others coming to kill them

"But well, if we need to do that, it doesn't bother me"

"Eh, i am not qualified for stuff either."

Ruby responds sincerly, while scratching the back of her neck.

"By the way, why are you scared of being attacked ? We've met all of other superpowered people one way or another and none of them would have reasons to do it."

"Eh, maybe Layla or Eike would, specially the latter since he klilled like, 1 million people on India"

"Maybe i am just trying to over protective, you know, since this is the first time where i would be in a fixed place and because i don't want to lose you."

Dilma says, slightly blushed and scratching her cheek

"Oh well, guess that we need to use our powers then" The Support says while cracking her knuckles

Ruby puts her hands on her sides and gives Dilma a big toothy smile.

"Alright, then let's start by choosing a spefic place where to build it."

She then suddenly remembers something, making her disrupt her semi-pose.

"Oh, but first, i'll put something on Nessie to make her easier to find again."

The pyromancer puts her hand on the center Nessie head, attaching to it a small, blue stone-looking familiar.

"Bye~" Dilma says as she waves to Nessie and starts flying with her Persona

"So, do you want to be close or a tad bit away from the lakeshore?"

"See you soon gal"

Ruby told Nessie, as she then followed after the mage woman, with the dinosaur-like creature leaving underneath the waves shorty after,

"I'll let you choose about that."

The pyomancer responds to Dilma's question

"Ummmm, i have an idea"

The Support than flew away to a flat surface, of around 120 square meters, and 30 meters away from the lakeshore.

"Perfect! I've always wanted to sleep on the sound of the tides so this should be enough!"

The White mage said in a very excited tone, it was her first time having her own house

"So, will you use your Mist Flames or we ask for someone to build the house?"

Ruby inpects the chosen area

"Well, i was thinking more of building it ourselfs, with wood, leaves and stuff like that"

She responds.

"Oh, i guess that it works. So let's get going, the house won't build itself up!"

Dilma says as she starts chopping some trees

After cutting some trees, Dilma comes back with a mountain of wood on her hands that she lays down on the ground.

"So, how do we start?"

Ruby can be seen working with plant fibers, making a make-shift ropes out of them.

Upon hearing DIlma return, she lift her gaze from the handwork and looks towards her girlfriend.

"Oh, well, i think you should put the logs vertically in a square formation, then i'll use rope to tie them togheter."

"Alright, got it"

Dilma than tries to put the logs in a square formation, it turned out pretty well, if it wasn't for the time that it took to make. After putting the last log on the square, Dilma took the sweat off her fore head and while panting a little.

"Well, that took more than it should, but here it is, the log square!"

The being would feel more rage and malovelence if it was physically possible to do so, at the only work on his entire life being rendered to a joke as Kyoka tears down his men, with abilities being used that come from the source of his very being. And he would feel even more, if he could, when he is dragged into reality by Nicholas, being catapulted into his likely demise, or even worse, enslavement. But he can't, and so instead he starts to try and feel something else, if his fate will be so abyssal either way. He starts to feel sadness, and despair and then a strange joy at the entire new world of possibilities he has been brought into. He starts to form a real physical presence, one completely unique and human, though somewhat malformed- with only one eye and no mouth, toes, fingers, hair or nose. But it is a development, though a somewhat strange one to say the very least. And he has a single thought

"well I really ****** up here. If I wanted anything done I can't have expected to do so with such limited time and knowledge, such a plan was so drastically uncalculated that such a destiny is obvious."

"Yes, that's right. I need more time, more preparation, I need to more than what I already am if I want any hope of this"

And then, from the stumps that are his hands he grows 5 fingers each, and points a finger at Nicholas and his device- with a giant burst of strange energy emanating from him, erasing the device and the information of it entirely and throwing Nicholas and his clones into a different solar system. A device forms around him which he places into him chest, and teleports away- his location untraceable to Nicholas and Crunkledunk. Kyoka has destroyed all of the remaining swords bar a very few and Crunkledunk appears to have taken control if the battlements by hacking into the remaining ones.

"Good job~"

Ruby responds.

"Noooooow."

Moving at speed faster then light, the pink haired giel takes the rope she had made our of plant fiber and wrap ir around the logs, quickly tying in them in place so they won't fall because of gravity, wind and what not.

"Alright, now the wall are done, time to pass to the roof."

Ruby says, as she then picks up a bunch of long stick she had stored.

"We'll use this for the structure and leaves to fill the holes."

She explains to Dilma.

"Alright, do we have enough rope for that?"

The support says as she starts to pick some sticks and group than together symmetrically

"Yep."

Ruby responds as she starts using the remaining rope to tie the sticks togheter, while passing more to Dilma for her to put in place.

"Alright, let's speed this thing up"

The White Mage says as she summons her Persona to help her put the sticks together

"Nice, now let's gently put this on its place"

The support says as she uses her persona to put the roof on its place

"Now, the only thing missing are the leaves?"

"Yep !"

Rubt responds happily, as she begins taking the large leaves from the pile she had gathered and begins finishing the roof.

"Well, those we are gonna do now that the base structure is comp-"

Suddenly, several of the ropes tying the logs in place snap, making the whole structure collapse on itself.

"..."

Ruby stares at the rubble, her jaw dropped, shock on her face.

Back