• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

@Phoenix

"Hmm, I was there at the moon for that as well, guess you didnt notice me..." She writes down some notes. "How's the Challenger? I'm wondering if I could get an interview."

"Well, i thought that you could create one with your Mist Flames, like a cage or something"

Dilma ansers

"This is an additional layer of defense if anything, the pocket reality adds to the layers of fields. It is still completely enshrouded by them. They'd have to exit the pocket dimension to even begin to progress through the other layers and they couldn't do so before." Nicholas answers Andrew.

"I would still like to know though, if you had intended to fight all of us or specific individuals only." Nicholas then says to the Challenger.

"I know you were, you likely didn't learn all the details however. As for the Challenger, they don't seem the type to give you one." Nicholas replies to Fujin.

@Phoenix

Fujin sighs. "Unfortunate, but not unexpected." She writes down some more notes. "Could you give me the specific details of the new powered individual?" She asks politely.

Drite77 said:
"Well, i thought that you could create one with your Mist Flames, like a cage or something"
Dilma ansers
"Well, yes, yes i could, but i want to know first if you have any ideas too."

"Unfortunate i don't have abilities that suit trapping or capturing things... well, i kinda that have, but it is like 1 in 728 chance of working"

"I do. There's two potential ideas for that. Both involve severing its link to the "Blue" entity. One involves bringing in Crunkledunk's aid, him possessing a specific talent for cutting off powerful sources, and the other is to utilize the energy of the "red" entity to try and sever the link." Nicholas explains to Andrew.

"Well, beyond what you've already seen, it seems to possess the ability to grow and evolve at a rather impressive rate. It doesn't like being looked at much, so for the moment I have allowed my tracking systems to make it a "blank" spot of sorts." The Garden Nicholas says to Fujin.

Jonathan reappears at the China base.

"I believe I will set up some additional defenses, so such foolish attempts are not made again." He says upon arriving there.

"Hmmm...... maybe we could use some help? Neutralizing a Challenger would be helpful for everyone, so maybe we can pull in some special abilities from the less helpful group. I also thought maybe I could try the new sword brush I got against it, since changing its nature would help a lot here."

"Drite77 said:
"Unfortunate i don't have abilities that suit trapping or capturing things... well, i kinda that have, but it is like 1 in 728 chance of working"
"Oh ... well, i guess i'll do the trap on my own."

The fire magician starts creating the contraption.

"In the meanwhile i do this, mind telling me what that 1/728 thing is ?"

"So, i have this ability that when i use, it can use 1 out of 728 available attacks, and one is an attraction one, there is also one where it calms the others, so i guess that you could say that it is 2 out 728 chances"

"He ran away huh..?"

!

Layla looks as if she just realized something.

An evil smile forms on all of our faces at once. The real me enters a portal to the Cursed Realm, sealing it off behind her.

I had what I wanted all this time! Hehehehe~"

Finally, I'm safe...."

"..."

"............................................."

"But it's so boring here..."

She only thought of that now?

"If there's anything else that you would like added to this base, I can probably help with that. I don't exactly need to stay where I am to keep watch anwyay." Sapheram tells Layla.

The defenses he had set up were called the Seven Gates.

Seven Gates

Seven Gates: A defensive ability that is used to defend specific areas. Sapheram sets up seven barriers of Nen, the "Gates". Each of these Gates has the standrad property of blocking attacks, but they also all have their own unique effects that activate when an intruder goes through them. One can not bypass these effects by teleporting past the barriers, for they still entered and as such the "passed through" the Gates.

• Gate One: Gate One robs the user of one of their senses, with each following Gate taking another sense away. This effect only applies as long as they remain in the area that Gate one protects.
  • Gate Two: Gate Two affects the intruder's size, slowly shrinking them as long as they stay in the protected area. The intruder loses power proportionate to their size.
  • Gate Three: Gate Three slowly drains the energies of the intruder. This ranges from their physical energy to their aura to any other natural or supernatural energies they wield.
  • Gate Four: Gate four has the intruder's own shadow restrain them. These shadows are just as skilled and strong as the intruder. They are also indestructible, because one can't remove their own shadow.
  • Gate Five: Gate Five induces great pain in the intruder, beyond that of any conventional torture methods.
  • Gate Six: Gate Six applies a corroding effect to the defenses of the intruder.
  • Gate Seven: Gate Seven allows Sapheram to take control of the intruder's body, manipulating them like a puppet, while their life force slowly fades away.

Ghosts and Risen start transferring some things such as test subjects and unfinished experiments from the China base into the Cursed Realm so True Layla can entertain herself.

"Ok." Egypt Layla says to Sapheram while portaling the DNA she obtained to the real me in the Cursed Realm.

Did he have something in mind? ...I can't really think of anything. "Maybe some more soldiers would be nice. And there was someone I wanted you to meet."

In the meantime, I telepathically inform Amy and Silas about what happened here while they were gone.

"Yes. Ramessess II, the former and future king of Egypt. He's another of my Commandments, and in charge of my armies. I think there's a lot you two could learn from each other."

I come out of the portal and walk over to Layla with Amy following me.

"Hey, I'm back."

I put down a giant white slimy appendage, a giant clawed arm that appears to be made out of sand and has black markings on it, a giant red tail with brown and black protrusions, a giant orange furred tail, and a giant burguny/pink/light purple octupus tentacle on the ground.

[Giant as in these are the body parts of creatures that have Large Size (Type 2)]

"So, I found these creatures while traveling and figured out that you can use their body parts to gain powers to a degree. I thought you would like it so I challenged them in a fight for their body parts and took them once I won."

And they were able to grow them back too so, eh.

"I got the white thing from a slug, the tentacle from this octopus ox thing, the orange tail from a fox, the red tail from this monkey with horns and the arm from a rude raccoon thing. I didn't actually have to fight the slug, it let me have the tentacle/arm. I found a few others but they didn't want to fight me so I left them alone."

@Drite

"Oh, that sounds like a rather nice ability."

Ruby responds as she continues the creation of the thingo.

"By the way, there's another thing i wanted to ask you, have you ever been to a dinosaur museum ?"

"Well, i never tried to use it since it is to wild in what it can do, like that Dungeons and Dragons' Sorcerer"

Dilma says to the Firemage

"And about your question, yeah... i was but, you problaby don't want to know what happened there"

Dilma answers as she hides her face that was a little red, remembering the dirty stuff that she did in a museum

"Sorry for asking."

Ruby kisses the white mage on the side of the head.

"By the way Dilma, I finished creating the trap."

Dilma gives a smile after teh Pyromancer kissed her

"Hehe, you really know how to cheer me up Cutie."

The Support than kissed the Fire mage's cheek in response

"I love you"

"Oh, nice, what do we have here?"

The Red Mage asks upon hearing that the trap was finished

@WHY/Dragon

"Ah!"

Layla makes an expression resembling a child that just got a new toy.

"Thank you Silas, I'll put it to good use!" she says, while hugging the octopus leg.

@Drite

Dilma can see some complex magic circle sheninigans, with rods of magic and stuff.

"Well, it's a complex bounded field system ment to paralyze, restrain and contain anything that enters within it's borders, while nullifing attempts to break it."

"In short words, a magic trap net"

"Seems to complicated to my simple mind"

Dilma says jokingly

"But what do you mean by nullifing their attempts to break from the trap?"

"You're such a cinnabon roll~"

Ruby says while smiling.

"And, you remember the water flames i used against the first challenger, right ?"

The Support than makes an awe face, than looks at the Pyromancer

"W-well, of course, how wouldn't i?" The Red Mage than made a "pfft" sound with her mouth

"It happened like, some hours ago, i should remember it" She does another one of that sound

"Buuuuut, just to make sure, explain it once more since you didn't made an info dump back there"

Dilma says, failing miserably on her attempt of lying

Ruby giggles at the white mage's responce.

"Well then, i guess i'll just info dump you now."

The pyromancer says in a joking manner.

"Basically."

Blue flames begin coating Ruby's right arm.

"This are the Rain Flames, they are basically fire mixed with water as much odd as that may seem."

The pink haired girl explains while waving his arm in a circle, with the water flames visibly acting more like a liquid than fire.

"Thought the important thing is their specil effect, which is to slow down stuff to a complete stop, effectivelly petrifing things and cancellating attacks."

Ruby continues to explain.

"Wow, they seem so majestic"

Dilma says as she looks enchanted by how the flames works with diamond-like eyes

The support than shaked her head, as if she was trying get out of a trance

"But well, i suppose that the effect is reversible since we don't want to kill Nessie"

"A."

"Right here." Ramesses says, stepping through a portal. "All of the preparations are complete, and troops are in place."

He turns to the other two.

"You must be Silas. Layla told me a lot about you. And the other one must be the one responsible for strengthening our troops."

"That's classified." Nicholas answers Fujin.

"Your help would be useful, yes." He replies to Andrew.

Jonathan has set up forcefield devices all around the bases, they project an unusual forcefield that can't quite be identified by normal means, but appears completely harmless to those allowed in the base.

@Drite

"The effects are temporary."

Ruby snuffes out the flames from around her armor.

"Thought, like i said, they are only ment to be used to reinforce the trap itself, not to be used on Nessie herself."

Back