• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci fights Dio, exepct that isn't Dio

Alright then.

A problem for Pucci is that Hearts tends to fly in the air a lot, and the insane power gap means that Hearts' gravity control has the potential to instantly paste Pucci if it lands.

Alright then.

A problem for Pucci is that Hearts tends to fly in the air a lot, and the insane power gap means that Hearts' gravity control has the potential to instantly paste Pucci if it lands.
C-Moon also hit in other points

also does Hearts have NPI or can see C-Moon?

not really, durability is just a uncontable infinite higher than infinite, the internal organs, just like 3-A organs shouldn't be uncotnable infinite stronger or something like that. same for soul, your soul isn't necessary uncontable infinite (or it would get Higher D anyways).

if we agrue that you need feats, then the whole concept of durability negation dies.
Actually, it does work like that. Durability negation doesn't work if your dura neg hax is lower dimensional compared to your opponent's durability

Example : 4-D dura neg can't neg 5-D durability

It's the reason High 7-A Godzilla got stomped by Xeno Trunks (2-A, 2-B at the time)

https://vsbattles.com/threads/xeno-trunks-fights-a-high-7-a.79944/

Anyways, leaving this aside, not sure if Hearts actually has NPI or not ( I think he doesn't have it)

Last edited:
Actually, it does work like that. Durability negation doesn't work if your dura neg hax is lower dimensional compared to your opponent's durability

It's the reason High 7-A Godzilla got stomped by Xeno Trunks (2-A, 2-B at the time)

1) Apr 8, 2020, you know what it meant.
2) this last contradicts the principle of durability neggs, if you are still 3D, it means that your hax can affect it (same goes for dura neggs), like that's why Soul Crush would work on goku, indeed theny needed to disabe soul crush like that's why Soul Crush would work on goku, indeed theny needed to disabe soul crush
also pretty sure goku lost to this characther because dura neggs
also another one (both here are 3D if you ask so yes)
also if you want you can make a Q&A theard so

1) Apr 8, 2020, you know what it meant.
2) this last contradicts the principle of durability neggs, if you are still 3D, it means that your hax can affect it (same goes for dura neggs), like that's why Soul Crush would work on goku, indeed theny needed to disabe soul crush like that's why Soul Crush would work on goku, indeed theny needed to disabe soul crush
also pretty sure goku lost to this characther because dura neggs
also another one (both here are 3D if you ask so yes)
also if you want you can make a Q&A theard so
No, dura neg doesn't work like the other hax

And even then, 4-D hax doesn't work on beings with 5-D HDE. It's the same for durability negation, just exchange HDE with durability and you get the same thing. Aka 4-D dura neg doesn't work on 5-D beings

My organs may be 3-D, but my skin has 5-D durability. If you have the ability to dura neg only on a 4-D scale, you can't cut through my skin

Soul hax doesn't work like durability negation, and the other character with dura Neg was Low 2-C so not a point

The thread you linked also said Dura neg may not work due to the power difference, which only enforces my point

Last edited:
No, dura neg doesn't work like the other hax

And even then, 4-D hax doesn't work on beings with 5-D HDE. It's the same for durability negation, just exchange HDE with durability and you get the same thing. Aka 4-D dura neg doesn't work on 5-D beings

My organs may be 3-D, but my skin has 5-D durability. If you have the ability to dura neg only on a 4-D scale, you can't cut through my skin

Soul hax doesn't work like durability negation, and the other character with dura Neg was Low 2-C so not a point

The thread you linked also said Dura neg may not work due to the power difference, which only enforces my point
no it says dimensionality.

That's the point of C-Moon, the physical damage is bad, but it affects the entire organs because it gravitates.

also it's kinda wrong because tier 2 is just an higher infinite and with that logic durability neggs that work on 8-C can't affect 8-B, because they are higher durability

no it says dimensionality.

That's the point of C-Moon, the physical damage is bad, but it affects the entire organs because it gravitates.

also it's kinda wrong because tier 2 is just an higher infinite and with that logic durability neggs that work on 8-C can't affect 8-B, because they are higher durability
And thats the whole point. If your opponent's durability is higher dimensional then dura neg doesn't work without feats for the exact same reasons 4-D hax doesn't work on beings with 5-D HDE

I mean, in this case the ability doesn't negate durability, it completely ignores it since the former has nothing to do with it. So yeah, it would work

No, Low 2-C is uncountably infinite above High 3-A and any 3-D tier. 2-A is infinitely above all of this. I mean, good luck ignoring durability infinities above whatever your dura neg has dealt with.
This argument against Dura Neg as I implied above only works when there's a difference between the dimensionality of the hax and the durability of the opponent, AKA my argument works only if your hax is a degree of dimensionality below the durability of your opponent (example 3-D dura neg vs 4-D dura) . Or even if there's an infinite difference, probably (like 3-A dura neg vs High 3-A dura) but I'm not sure on the latter

Personally I think dura neg should only work on the beings who exist on the same dimension existence or lower not higher, to avoid nlf

good luck protecting your concept of existence with that durabilityAnd thats the whole point. If your opponent's durability is higher dimensional then dura neg doesn't work without feats for the exact same reasons 4-D hax doesn't work on beings with 5-D HDE

I mean, in this case the ability doesn't negate durability, it completely ignores it since the former has nothing to do with it. So yeah, it would work

No, Low 2-C is uncountably infinite above High 3-A and any 3-D tier. 2-A is infinitely above all of this. I mean, good luck ignoring durability infinities above whatever your dura neg has dealt with.
This argument against Dura Neg as I implied above only works when there's a difference between the dimensionality of the hax and the durability of the opponent, AKA my argument works only if your hax is a degree of dimensionality below the durability of your opponent (example 3-D dura neg vs 4-D dura) . Or even if there's an infinite difference, probably (like 3-A dura neg vs High 3-A dura) but I'm not sure on the latter
but it's a different case if the 5D dude is only for his AP and Durability, the hax would work then.

I don't get what you meant with completaly ignores tbh.

I meant, 3-A is Trillions if not Quadrilions above 8-C, obviously Infinite is still superior but already 3-A would be superior.
I don't know which dura negation you are talking on, but believe when I say that it really is of little use to have a certain durability, and your enemy has a subspecies of pseudo intangibility and goes to hit your organs (not C-Moon case, C-Moon but that touches you and you are influenced by gravity )

Dura Neggs can also be concept manipulation, Low 2-C Durability? good luck protecting your concept of existence with that durability

and that's some example

Anyways, leaving this aside, not sure if Hearts actually has NPI or not ( I think he doesn't have it)
Durability Negation works against characters with Higher Dimensional durability, the point of that thread is because the OP mentioned KEYSWORD to trunks, which means that trunks was Higher Dimensional, keysword users become 4-D in existence, not only AP and Dura, however, Hearts is not 4-D in existence, he still is 3-D.

didn't notice that
33e24b876bdc6f57f82b71773613a016_1.jpg

Durability Negation works against characters with Higher Dimensional durability, the point of that thread is because the OP mentioned KEYSWORD to trunks, which means that trunks was Higher Dimensional, keysword users become 4-D in existence, not only AP and Dura, however, Hearts is not 4-D in existence, he still is 3-D.
No, the Keysword doesn't make the user higher dimensional. It's only 4-D itself

It makes the user 4-D, it is rated on that way on this wiki,. that's the reason that that match was a stomp, however, Hearts is not 4-D, he is 3-D with 4-D AP/Dura, so, Pucci still can affect him
No it doesn't. nor Xeno Goku nor Xeno Trunks nor Chronoa nor Demigra become higher dimensional when they use the Keysword

The Keysword is 4-D itself because it's fused with time, but that only applies to itself not its users and that should be noted on the profile

No it doesn't. nor Xeno Goku nor Xeno Trunks nor Chronoa nor Demigra become higher dimensional when they use the Keysword

The Keysword is 4-D itself because it's fused with time, but that only applies to itself not its users and that should be noted on the profile
Well, then, the entire SDBH should be revised, yes, but that was the only reason that the ''stomp'' happend, however, Pucci can affect Hearts, yes

Gonna be real here.

C-Moon's gravity is completely useless against anything slightly strong or can fly (the passive gravity manip is only 1g).

His physical contact gravity hax is good though and bypasses durability and is quite lethal and would probably kill or cripple Hearts, but that's the only real application that's good here.

Pucci only wins if C-Moon makes direct contact, at 3km distance? Idk man. I'd assume it'd work regardless of durability as long as Hearts is physically still 3D and not 4D (though knowing how jojo treats gravity...), still, 3km? Pucci would have to cover 3km and get within cqc for his Stand before Hearts does anything.

A few meters Pucci wins, 3km Hearts like, idk, breathes towards that general direction.

Gonna be real here.

C-Moon's gravity is completely useless against anything slightly strong or can fly (the passive gravity manip is only 1g).

His physical contact gravity hax is good though and bypasses durability and is quite lethal and would probably kill or cripple Hearts, but that's the only real application that's good here.

Pucci only wins if C-Moon makes direct contact, at 3km distance? Idk man. I'd assume it'd work regardless of durability as long as Hearts is physically still 3D and not 4D (though knowing how jojo treats gravity...), still, 3km? Pucci would have to cover 3km and get within cqc for his Stand before Hearts does anything.

A few meters Pucci wins, 3km Hearts like, idk, breathes towards that general direction.
I can provide some scans of hearts using his gravity in-character only when the enemy is near.

also afaik, hearts have unknown in lifting strengh.

Hearts can also use his cubes which have pretty good range - in the anime when he used one to crush a distant planet. If Hearts pulls one of those cubes (Which he spams IIRC) then it could be game over for Pucci

Last edited:
hearts have unknown in lifting strengh.
It's unknown, but because it's some unquantifiable ridiculous amount above Class M, could be hundreds of times, could be trillions, could be higher, thus it's unknown. Any character that can effectively fly straight up can in theory resist C-Moon's gravity nuke.

C-Moon would definitely kill if he gets his hands on Hearts, it's just, could he cover those 3km before hearts attacks him or waits to attack till C-Moon is up close?

It's unknown, but because it's some unquantifiable ridiculous amount above Class M, could be hundreds of times, could be trillions, could be higher, thus it's unknown. Any character that can effectively fly straight up can in theory resist C-Moon's gravity nuke.
Unknown dosen't have a tier, useless if it's specified or something

Hearts unknown isn't specified

Hearts unknown isn't specified

The video you linked has Hearts lifting two slabs of concrete casually. That's enough.

Back