• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci fights Dio, exepct that isn't Dio

The fight boils down to if C-Moon can touch Hearts before Hearts kills Pucci or nukes the area or whatever.

Given hearts range, idk man. I'd say just put them at like whatever C-Moon's manifestation range is and call it a day, that way both have a reasonable chance to shoot first.
also can Hearts affect stands with simple attacks?

i don't find NPI on profile
The Stand isn't the issue, the issue is Pucci is defenseless. Hearts doesn't need to kill C-Moon, he just needs to kill Pucci.

Though this does remind me, C-Moon should have minor time manip, I'll have to write that down.

Considering Hearts has precognition, I doubt he'll start with AP

Besides, he uses Gravity more often than AP even as Super Hearts
I meant, in my scans he was the start of goku fighting.

basically he used ap for at least 30 seconds or 1 minut

also, about NPI, maybe due to that i should lower the distance

How good is heart gravity?
stronk
Allegedly crushed a planet (honestly i dont recall that but it could restrain Jiren iirc so either way).

Still think 3km is a bit of a death sentence for Pucci but eh.

If push comes to shove, assuming he has the Universe Seed, Hearts can also just reduce the planet to dust and travel to another universe with his crystal to escape it.

If push comes to shove, assuming he has the Universe Seed, Hearts can also just reduce the planet to dust and travel to another universe with his crystal to escape it.
Im pretty sure Hearts in that key would just use the seed and get ultimate godslayer

Back