• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should someone from both sides submit their reasonings in a small well thought format so it could be less messy and easier to know what the evidences and arguments are or nah?

Unless i'm wrong Dimensional Domain will passively turn Stamina to 1, and other passive Stats Reduction/Stamina Reduction will also turn that 1 stamina to 0. So what about DIO have that i should pay attention to aside from his RO

Unless i'm wrong Dimensional Domain will passively turn Stamina to 1, and other passive Stats Reduction/Stamina Reduction will also turn that 1 stamina to 0. So what about DIO have that i should pay attention to aside from his RO
His Time stop is his only other notable move

Not like it matters cause Multiple Passive Stamina Reduction will Zero Stamina Stun him before he can use it and then goku just takes him to Fistdom City.
And Goku has his own layers of Time Stop Resistances
And In Character he Definitely won't start out with it first

I have question and I need confirmation
If your stamina get dropped to 1
Wouldn't this mean you'll be soo exhausted that it may effect your ap, dura speed etc?
And of you do any move the cost stamina , wouldn't your stamina get reduced to 0 leading to a stun?

Wouldn't this mean you'll be soo exhausted that it may effect your ap, dura speed etc?
And of you do any move the cost stamina , wouldn't your stamina get reduced to 0 leading to a stun?
Yes, statistically & logically speaking Stamina would work that way since the amount of stamina have affects your ability to act/perform

And not just that but I just but I'm just realizing that Dio has Vastly Super Human Stamina...….
ARE YOU $@%!ING KIDDING ME???

Goku's stamina reduction effects can work even against beings with limitless/infinite Stamina and instead he's using them on someone who's stamina is only vastly superhuman. For God's sake, Krillin has more stamina than that... To use DD would be an insult, literally any other other stamina reduction effect would be alright since its capable of draining stamina from, beings with Extremely High Stamina and leave even them stunned.

I mean try imagining someone with a single percent of stamina left

That low, your unable to stand or move or barely even able to breath

Speaking of which I just realized that mechi fought this guy some time ago. Difference is Mechi didn't get his very recent abilities at the time. Now, with the newest abilities for Mechi added, Mechi would be stomping Dio if Xeno goku is doing so this greatly

Dio Loses HARD

I just watched the HA Dio vs Jotaro battle and based on that Dio is going down HARD

Jotaro vs HA Dio at about 9:30 timestamp

First off, Dio (in character) starts of with H2H and the moment he does that spells instant disaster. Goku has Multiple Passive and Permanent (Irreversible) Statistics Amplification and Reduction abilities that's gonna Gonna make AP Gap not an issue, especially considering Goku has a Statistics Reduction Effect that can reduce the opponents power to a value of 1 and can steal an opponents Statistics as well and goku also has Durability Neg. Goku also has Multiple Passive Probability Manipulation Effects that are gonna make 99% of Goku's attacks connect and 99% of Dio's Attack miss and DIO has nothing to counter goku's hax. So yeah H2H is instant lose for DIO

Secondly about his overwrite, when he uses it against Jotara he NEVER instant yeeted Jotaro out of Existence, instead he had to punch Jotaro in order to erase him. Meaning it's not thought passive NOR thought based. He literally HAD TO SPEAK THE WORDS and then PUNCH JOTARO in order to trigger Existence Erasure. This spells DISASTER for Dio as now it essentially means that all goku's passives are gonna rape the $@%! outta Dio before he can even do anything. And EE isn't gonna be a problem anymore cause Goku is gonna Probability Dodge anything Dio can throw at him

Thirdly, Dominion Domain is gonna be a killing element for Dio. According to the JoJo wiki, The World Over Heaven, in addition to his ability to stop time, can now overwrite reality itself as well(but if he loses the use of his hands he can no longer do this until he heals himself). I think we can know where this is gonna go. DD is gonna stamina rape Dio to the point he only has a stamina Value of 1. It's already been discussed that at that level of stamina, you literally can't act or even move. All you can do is think and after that thought passes your stamina drops to zero completely incapacitating you with stun. Once stunned, even thinking becomes Impossible so thought based abilities aren't saving him. And once DD takes effect he automatically loses the use of his hands completely killing his ability to use Overwrite.

This in everyway possible and conceivable is a win for Goku.
Wrong. He did so because he wanted to torture Jotaro. Against dudes like Kakyoin who hasn't interest to fight against he'd one-shot them with the best things he has. Aka DIO thinks and gg

Oh yes, and let goku summon all of the people he can summon
And with the keysword he can either power null or seal.
I heard that only trunks can seala and power null
Needs to hit the opponent as also said in the Keysword profile lmao

Speaking of which I just realized that mechi fought this guy some time ago. Difference is Mechi didn't get his very recent abilities at the time. Now, with the newest abilities for Mechi added, Mechi would be stomping Dio if Xeno goku is doing so this greatly
Tell me when Mechi resists RW or TS above baseline, both thought-based

Dio Loses HARD

I just watched the HA Dio vs Jotaro battle and based on that Dio is going down HARD

Jotaro vs HA Dio at about 9:30 timestamp

First off, Dio (in character) starts of with H2H and the moment he does that spells instant disaster. Goku has Multiple Passive and Permanent (Irreversible) Statistics Amplification and Reduction abilities that's gonna Gonna make AP Gap not an issue, especially considering Goku has a Statistics Reduction Effect that can reduce the opponents power to a value of 1 and can steal an opponents Statistics as well and goku also has Durability Neg. Goku also has Multiple Passive Probability Manipulation Effects that are gonna make 99% of Goku's attacks connect and 99% of Dio's Attack miss and DIO has nothing to counter goku's hax. So yeah H2H is instant lose for DIO

Secondly about his overwrite, when he uses it against Jotara he NEVER instant yeeted Jotaro out of Existence, instead he had to punch Jotaro in order to erase him. Meaning it's not thought passive NOR thought based. He literally HAD TO SPEAK THE WORDS and then PUNCH JOTARO in order to trigger Existence Erasure. This spells DISASTER for Dio as now it essentially means that all goku's passives are gonna rape the $@%! outta Dio before he can even do anything. And EE isn't gonna be a problem anymore cause Goku is gonna Probability Dodge anything Dio can throw at him

Thirdly, Dominion Domain is gonna be a killing element for Dio. According to the JoJo wiki, The World Over Heaven, in addition to his ability to stop time, can now overwrite reality itself as well(but if he loses the use of his hands he can no longer do this until he heals himself). I think we can know where this is gonna go. DD is gonna stamina rape Dio to the point he only has a stamina Value of 1. It's already been discussed that at that level of stamina, you literally can't act or even move. All you can do is think and after that thought passes your stamina drops to zero completely incapacitating you with stun. Once stunned, even thinking becomes Impossible so thought based abilities aren't saving him. And once DD takes effect he automatically loses the use of his hands completely killing his ability to use Overwrite.

This in everyway possible and conceivable is a win for Goku.
gameplay arguments. out of this. Gameplay is literally the worse argument for HA Dio character.

btw, only one is passive statistic reduction so it dosen't matters.

no wait, only one is stamina reduction

Passive Stamina Reduction (Can reduce his opponent stamina, Dimensional Domain skill passively sets the opponents stamina to 1)

that's the one i found

if this is a stomp then we should just do some jojo passive (possibly not novel kars) vs goku/other DBH
There's probably others than stack from my understanding, but I'm not sure. This is probably a stomp either way then...

There's probably others than stack from my understanding, but I'm not sure. This is probably a stomp either way then...
well going to wait the others to show me where is the other passives before i close this. Maybe Weather Report vs Goku would be pretty fair

btw, this match wouldn't be added anyways, there is a rule that says that immeasurable speed losing to non immeasurable speed passives won't get added because they are faster than passives. now HA Dio isn't immeasurable, but it's way faster than before, and before he could RO rtz easily and rtz is unquantificably above infinites and passives in jojo

Wrong. He did so because he wanted to torture Jotaro. Against dudes like Kakyoin who hasn't interest to fight against he'd one-shot them with the best things he has. Aka DIO thinks and gg
AGAIN, PASSIVES ARE FASTER THAN THOUGHTS. Thought based you still have to think about the action your gonna be performing before it activates while passives just activates automatically right at the beginning of the fight. The moment the battle begins he's gonna get raped by passive stamina reduction before the first idea crosses his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back