• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamina drop is definitely gonna stop Dio from doing his stuff once his stamina drops to 1 any action he takes will cause him to be stunned
Thinking is not an action. Try again. Plus it never stopped from making thought-based stuff

Yes only boss like Xeno Goku, CC Goku and Mechi have DD, but other character with Stamina Reduction skill could stack up to reduce opponent stamina to 0, but DD make thing easier because it is passive and immediately turn stamina to 1
Yrs.
I heard that they can't stack them from domino
But it's not that big of a deal since any attack would just leaf into a stun

to think is a verb. so that means its an action
In this wiki attacks are either thought-based or action-based, there's difference. Also I'd like to get an in-verse proof of getting stamina dropped to 1 stopping from thinking.

btw, this match wouldn't be added anyways, there is a rule that says that immeasurable speed losing to non immeasurable speed passives won't get added because they are faster than passives. now HA Dio isn't immeasurable, but it's way faster than before, and before he could RO rtz easily and rtz is unquantificably above infinites and passives in jojo

when HA Dio got damage to brain in gameplay he just overwrite himself.

btw how much time i said this can't be added?

He will get stamina dropped again since its passive and continues being active
You got a point here. However, DIO's brain could continued being functional despite being heavily messed up, heck, he could barely move, and he could regenerate his arms despite the latter being paradoxed, so he would still Overwrite Goku, he's not dumb enough to continue that stuff going on.

You got a point here. However, DIO's brain could continued being functional despite being heavily messed up, heck, he could barely move, and he could regenerate his arms despite the latter being paradoxed, so he would still Overwrite Goku, he's not dumb enough to continue that stuff going on.
If he has 1 stamina, and for abvlise reasons any physical movement he does will cost him stamina
So it's either one move which would drop his stamina to 0
Or multiple moves which can include overwrite
Or goku can massively debuff him while he is in 1 stamina state add in probability manipulation to make sure that gokus hits will land
This all depends on what dio would do.
If he start with anything besides though or passive hax, he get stunned

I'd say don't. The match up is not gonna get added, but people still wanna see who wins.

Maybe change it to Fun and Games?

Honestly see no reason to close this. But if you are so irritated by the fact of this being open, then go ahead I guess.

Honestly see no reason to close this. But if you are so irritated by the fact of this being open, then go ahead I guess.
i mean,I don't want a thread to be open if it's finished, let alone if it can't even be added

also pretty much other people want this closed so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back