• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ladies and gentlemen after the original timeline of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all got their anime series, what did we learn from watching the anime? Among everyone of the main antagonists that got killed, Kars is the only one that is still alive. Dio got killed by Jotaro, Yoshikage got killed by Ambulance, Diavolo got killed by Giorno, lastly Enrico got killed by Emporio, but Kars is still alive floating in outer space until the universe reset because he was too overpowered to be killed. Supposed the universe reset didn't happen and Kars ended up in a parallel universe where he met all the JoJos from the original universe, will he finally be killed for good? Feast upon your eyes as the fight shall now commence!

All JoJos​

No Caption Provided
  • Part I Jonathan Joestar (Joestar Stand + Hamon)
  • Part II Joseph Joestar (Hermit Purple + Hamon)
  • Part III Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum: The World + Hamon)
  • Part IV Josuke Higashikata (Crazy Diamond + Hamon)
  • Part V Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience Requiem + Hamon)
  • Part VI Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Free + Hamon)
vs.

Kars

No Caption Provided
  • Part II Kars (The Ultimate Life Form + Hamon)

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the 6 vs 1 death battle begin!

Last edited:
white-light-death.gif

Garou when he has to face Rohan's most recent hallucinogenic night terror from an alternate dimension where R&B rock obliterates your soul and math kills you personally that he spawned into existence after doing 5 gallons of LSD
Wait so Rohan is now on team Jobros???

In all honesty, Jotaro or DIO easily BFR Kars. 💀 We are talking about the same mf that almost burnt in ******' lava and got casually frozen in space, I can't see how this "omnipotent" being has any chance against blitzing from Jotaro and getting his goofy purple ass thrown into outer space. (Also Bruno > Boros)

Ignoring the necro.
Ultimate Kars is as fast as them, and has way, way higher stats.

If Dio or Jotaro was tossed into space or lava, that shit would happen to them too lad.

Ignoring the necro.
Ultimate Kars is as fast as them, and has way, way higher stats.

If Dio or Jotaro was tossed into space or lava, that shit would happen to them too lad.
He aint catching up to dio nor jotaro, and you are ignoring the fact they both have have timestop to BFR him to oblivion, what feats make him as fast as them ? I also dont know about anything like "necro" on this wiki, no need to be so passive-aggresive, lad.

He aint catching up to dio nor jotaro, and you are ignoring the fact they both have have timestop to BFR him to oblivion, what feats make him as fast as them ? I also dont know about anything like "necro" on this wiki, no need to be so passive-aggresive, lad.
Because ultimate Kars scales above Dio and prime Joseph.

He aint catching up to dio nor jotaro, and you are ignoring the fact they both have have timestop to BFR him to oblivion, what feats make him as fast as them ?
Ultimate Kars quite literally scales above HIGH DIO and Jotaro, like by default. Not withstanding he has his own FTL+ feats pre-Ultimate and eclipses the **** out of Oldseph who scales to Part 3's MFTL values. The only point of contention is if Plat or TW is above Ult Kars in speed because the main bodies sure as hell aren't, and if they are, it isn't blitz worthy given HIGH DIO's performance, let alone Base DIO who managed to react to Plat multiple times.

They have time stop, but they can't do anything with said time stop because they're about 50x below the needed power to harm Ult Kars. And neither have feats of BFR'ing to space, so yeah that ain't happening either.
I also dont know about anything like "necro" on this wiki, no need to be so passive-aggresive, lad.
That isn't passive-aggressive, it's me saying the same applies to them and stop necroing threads. Read the rules.

Yeah, Kars is quite literally the Ultimate being in JoJo, there really isn't much you can do against him unless you recreate the events of the ending of BT

Ziller I will hit you, secondly, the "conditions" of the thread went so off the rails, that the OP is legit just fanfic shit now.

And no because Kars could kill the T-Rex and just heal the damage.

GER is what's saving them atm, Kars can't actually win due to GER walling him. If Absolute Murder Man was here they'd neg diff with a GER combo tho.

Ziller I will hit you, secondly, the "conditions" of the thread went so off the rails, that the OP is legit just fanfic shit now.

And no because Kars could kill the T-Rex and just heal the damage.

GER is what's saving them atm, Kars can't actually win due to GER walling him. If Absolute Murder Man was here they'd neg diff with a GER combo tho.
Doesn't GER sorta have a time limit though? Last I seen Part 5, the arrow just sorta fell out?

Doesn't GER sorta have a time limit though? Last I seen Part 5, the arrow just sorta fell out?
It's very, very, vague if he kept it or not, some stuff implies he does, some doesn't, and some make it out like Echoes where he can swap. None of which is canon but shrug, better than nothing, which is legit all we have.

Even if GER isn't perm, it lasts until it's no longer needed at the very least and RTZ definitely is permanent as evidenced by it resetting Diavolo's death and infinitum even after the arrow fell out.
What about the soul manipulation though
Isn't real and not an actual power he has. Cope.

Anyways this thread is kind of garbage looking at it now, but I could definitely come up with a plan, hear me out
Kars can’t actually touch the stands, but he is at an LS disadvantage
Everyone’s gonna work together and just hold Kars like a baby and drag him kicking and screaming and crying and and drown him in liquid nitrogen (given by Speedwagon foundation), and when he’s frozen they get Star Platinum to break him into pieces and Chuck the smaller bits into space
it would work perfectly

How are they gonna hold down a dude who can make like Monkey D Luffy and just spaghetti out of their grip?

It's very, very, vague if he kept it or not, some stuff implies he does, some doesn't, and some make it out like Echoes where he can swap. None of which is canon but shrug, better than nothing, which is legit all we have.

Even if GER isn't perm, it lasts until it's no longer needed at the very least and RTZ definitely is permanent as evidenced by it resetting Diavolo's death and infinitum even after the arrow fell out.
If only we saw more of it or got more info in a guide. Hoping the series' 40th anniversary gives another JoJoVeller type book

I think kars actually resists this version of bfr. He has wings, meaning he can actually flap them to fight against being thrown in the air, assuming they can hold him long enough to throw.

Back