• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci fights Dio, exepct that isn't Dio

Hearts seems a bit forgotten despite being a good villain.
Hoping this isn't a stomp

• New Moon Pucci with C-Moon used, Super Hearts used.
  • Speed Equalizzed
  • Distance 3km

23436eae458448955fdd25a14f78c6ce.png
images

Really good non-canon DB Villain:

Nothing can divide the prime numbers: 1 (TheFieryBlaze)

Thunder MC Queen (Inconclusive Option): 1 (Brak)

Last edited:
You actually need feats of ignoring 4-D durability (like, Pucci should have feats of negating 2-A durability). Does Pucci have that?
not really, durability is just a uncontable infinite higher than infinite, the internal organs, just like 3-A organs shouldn't be uncotnable infinite stronger or something like that. same for soul, your soul isn't necessary uncontable infinite (or it would get Higher D anyways).

if we agrue that you need feats, then the whole concept of durability negation dies.

i dont see dura neg on pucci's profile and i think hearts can one shot because he has multi + AP and pucci only has only buliding lvl dura so ill be voting hearts but ill might change my vote later. anyways ima go do some school work.

Also can stands go into people and target their internal organs? if so i might vote incon or pucci

i dont see dura neg on pucci's profile and i think hearts can one shot because he has multi + AP and pucci only has only buliding lvl dura so ill be voting hearts but ill might change my vote later. anyways ima go do some school work.
Human level, Unknown with C-Moon (Its abilities ignore conventional durability)

im pretty sure i shouldn't count a vote like that?

Also can stands go into people and target their internal organs? if so i might vote incon or pucci
only star platinum, the stand physiology intangibily is described to be selective because you can go into stands, but stands dosen't go into you

so neither this i can count

I'm not really seeing anything in C-Moon's abilities that allows it to negate dura or beat Hearts.
  • Gravity Inversion: C-Moon makes Pucci the center of reverse gravity, causing all objects within a 3 kilometer radius to be repelled from his position. Those above him will be pushed further upwards, and unfixed objects will fall away from him. C-Moon is unaffected, and Pucci can utilize its abilities to walk on any surface or even levitate. More lethally, by striking an object with its fist, C-Moon can alter gravity to twist it inside out, but the effects will be reversed if C-Moon strikes them again.
  • Human level, Unknown with C-Moon (Its abilities ignore conventional durability), City level Environmental Destruction (C-Moon's control over gravity affects all things in a 3 kilometer radius)
it is kinda passive if you ask, because C-Moon already when he trasformed he was doing that
just like MiH time acceleration

i can give scans too if you want

• Gravity Inversion: C-Moon makes Pucci the center of reverse gravity, causing all objects within a 3 kilometer radius to be repelled from his position. Those above him will be pushed further upwards, and unfixed objects will fall away from him. C-Moon is unaffected, and Pucci can utilize its abilities to walk on any surface or even levitate. More lethally, by striking an object with its fist, C-Moon can alter gravity to twist it inside out, but the effects will be reversed if C-Moon strikes them again.
  • Human level, Unknown with C-Moon (Its abilities ignore conventional durability), City level Environmental Destruction (C-Moon's control over gravity affects all things in a 3 kilometer radius)
it is kinda passive if you ask, because C-Moon already when he trasformed he was doing that
just like MiH time acceleration

i can give scans too if you want
sure ill accept scans

Back