• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs Ichigo

Eos Ichigo vs Eos Goku
Reiatsu crush is disabled
Speed equalized
Goku is in MUI and Ichigo is in his true bankai merged hollow form.

Lmao, I was about to post a thread related to this

Anyways, what does Ichigo use in-character? Goku resists the Hakai which erases one's physical and psychic existence, unless RC works differently I doubt Soul Manipulation would work

Reiatsu Crush works since Goku doesn't resist soul-hax at all.

That said, it's disabled here so Goku one-shots.

Wait isn't Ichigo non-corporeal ?
In which case doesn't he win because his zanpakuto directly attacks the soul anyway ?

Wait isn't Ichigo non-corporeal ?
In which case doesn't he win because his zanpakuto directly attacks the soul anyway ?
Ichigo is tangible and you don't need NPI to interact with him

And yes, Zanpakuto do directly attack the soul

Pretty sure you can't restrict abilities in a normal vs thread, so this should be moved to Fun 'n' Games.

Soul Reapers are typically intangible. Ichigo in his soul reaper form is non corporeal
They aren't, intangibility for Shinigami has never been accepted, in fact there's evidence suggesting otherwise anyway.

Ichigo doesn't have intangibility on his profile, nor do basically any Shinigami, and I even recall prior threads where it was specifically proven that they aren't intangible.

Ichigo doesn't have intangibility on his profile, nor do basically any Shinigami, and I even recall prior threads where it was specifically proven that they aren't intangible.
Well I will take your word for it then. In that case, I think this is Inconclusive because either can potentially one-shot as Ichigo directly attacks the soul and Goku one-shots through AP

Yeah this match should be in the F&G board unfortunately it doesn't work Goku either one-shots or Ichigo RC GG (unrestricted)

Most Bleach matches are one note unless the opponent has insane soul hax resist, lacks a soul or is a smurf/passive spammer.

ichigo cant be damaged without soul based attacks so only hakai will work

0065-017.png
0065-018.png
0065-019.png

Well I will take your word for it then. In that case, I think this is Inconclusive because either can potentially one-shot as Ichigo directly attacks the soul and Goku one-shots through AP
Goku one-shots. Thoughtless movements and dodging hax make Goku be the one who hits first.

^This, it sounds like invulnerablity tho
Nah, sounds more like the whole.

"Only stands can fight other stands."

"Only supes can fight other supes."

"Only armament Haki can harm logia DF users"

Or Itachi's infamous statement of:

"Only those who possess the same eyes as me can defeat me."

Especially given that I'm 100% sure ZPT's aren't the only things that can harm shinigami.

Soul Crush shouldn't work on people like Naruto or Goku unless the Bleach character is massively above them.

First of all Soul crush is basically crushing people with Spiritual Energy ( Reiatsu ). Both chakra and Ki have properties of spiritual energy. (So their Soul isn't weak by default and assuming that is a no limit fallacy in favour of Reiatsu crush)

Chakra : Connecting SPIRITUAL and physical energy

Ki : LITERALLY TRANSLATES TO SPIRIT. and is made of Vigor , Courage and Mind. The Mind seems to be tied to the Soul.

Evidence : When Zamasu switched Bodies with Goku, he kept his Ki. The same happened with Ginyu and Goku. When Ginyu took over Goku's body Krillin identified it Ki as Ginyu's intially but was later confused by him looking like Goku

Again in the Moro Arc Ki was described was controlling one's SPIRIT. Then we see Moro absorbing Ki from people and Goku felt their Souls screaming in Moro's ki.

When Vegeta later described Spirit fission he said he can free trapped Souls which he later did. He reverted Moro's energy drain and send the Ki ( and Soul) back to the Namekians.

In conclusion while Ki and chakra are not pure spiritual energy like Reiatsu , they do have properties of it and therfor suggest that their Spirit / Soul is too strong to be affected by Reiatsu Crush unless said Bleach character is massively above them.

spiritual ap with normal ap = is not. The fact that my physical attack power is multiple Galaxies does not require a multi-galaxy destruction to destroy my soul. The chakra is the life energy and the life energy is not equal soul is a pressure on the soul reiatsu crush is only flowing with the soul of the opponent.
Soul Crush shouldn't work on people like Naruto or Goku unless the Bleach character is massively above them.

First of all Soul crush is basically crushing people with Spiritual Energy ( Reiatsu ). Both chakra and Ki have properties of spiritual energy. (So their Soul isn't weak by default and assuming that is a no limit fallacy in favour of Reiatsu crush)

Chakra : Connecting SPIRITUAL and physical energy

Ki : LITERALLY TRANSLATES TO SPIRIT. and is made of Vigor , Courage and Mind. The Mind seems to be tied to the Soul.

Evidence : When Zamasu switched Bodies with Goku, he kept his Ki. The same happened with Ginyu and Goku. When Ginyu took over Goku's body Krillin identified it Ki as Ginyu's intially but was later confused by him looking like Goku

Again in the Moro Arc Ki was described was controlling one's SPIRIT. Then we see Moro absorbing Ki from people and Goku felt their Souls screaming in Moro's ki.

When Vegeta later described Spirit fission he said he can free trapped Souls which he later did. He reverted Moro's energy drain and send the Ki ( and Soul) back to the Namekians.

In conclusion while Ki and chakra are not pure spiritual energy like Reiatsu , they do have properties of it and therfor suggest that their Spirit / Soul is too strong to be affected by Reiatsu Crush unless said Bleach character is massively above them.

spiritual ap with normal ap = is not. The fact that my physical attack power is multiple Galaxies does not require a multi-galaxy destruction to destroy my soul. The chakra is the life energy and the life energy is not equal soul is a pressure on the soul reiatsu crush is only flowing with the soul of the opponent.
No. SirAlex actually has a point. Ki in DBS has been recently connected to the soul, although that is in the manga (Moro arc, Vegeta's spirit fission)

There was a discussion on whether Chakra = Soul in Naruto a month or 2 ago and the examples that were given were Gaara's resurrection, Kakashi's death in Pain arc, Obito Chakra Ghost, Indra and Ashura Chakra reincarnations, Sage of the Six Paths Ghost + some other stuff. In Naruto, Chakra is definitely connected to the soul in a much deeper way.

Back