• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) another JoJo characther fights Mechikabura.. but it's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye changed it right now to some verses that i know (if you wonder why him, it's because SCP stomps)

Ok so HA Dio here uses hax, so AP would be irrelevant.

Ok so HA Dio starts with Soul Manipulation in post-absorption, he can use as he want, he BFRed people when he wasn't neither there, and absorbed them
Since the distance is some metres HA Dio can also just Soul Hax with his hands, and it also abuse of time stop and teleportation (the last wasn't mind manipulation, note it)
Also HA Dio literally errased FV from existence of every universe, that's at least High 3-A EE, and maybe 2-A because he thechnically errased FV from any reallity meaning he couldn't transfela in other valentine from other time

then
Infinite amount of Uncontable Infinite/0 = still Infinite amount of Uncontable Infinite
also as i showed before Dio can just think and BFR Mechi and get soul haxed (he absorbed 36 souls at least, but we can see more)

also HA Dio have power nullification, that nullificated GER rtz, that is treated as 4D in the Ger range theard that was some days ago.

Ok so HA Dio starts with Soul Manipulation in post-absorption, he can use as he want, he BFRed people when he wasn't neither there, and absorbed them
Since the distance is some metres HA Dio can also just Soul Hax with his hands, and it also abuse of time stop and teleportation (the last wasn't mind manipulation, note it)
Also HA Dio literally errased FV from existence of every universe, that's at least High 3-A EE, and maybe 2-A because he thechnically errased FV from any reallity meaning he couldn't transfela in other valentine from other time

then
Infinite amount of Uncontable Infinite/0 = still Infinite amount of Uncontable Infinite
also as i showed before Dio can just think and BFR Mechi and get soul haxed (he absorbed 36 souls at least, but we can see more)

also HA Dio have power nullification, that nullificated GER rtz, that is treated as 4D in the Ger range theard that was some days ago.
It is just range, if I erased a ball from all timelines, I would have 2-A range, however, its different from erasing all timelines

It is just range, if I erased a ball from all timelines, I would have 2-A range, however, its different from erasing all timelines
the EE is that, kinda for what i remember EE is only hax + range.
btw other hax still work
who are you voting?

That was literally the reason of why he used to be 2-A, which was debunked as it was just a range feat
it's because Tier 2 standards here are restricted

Uncontable Infinite isn't definitely High 3-A.
also, EE here is only considered range + dimensionality, so my EE things is useless here.

it's because Tier 2 standards here are restricted

Uncontable Infinite isn't definitely High 3-A.
also, EE here is only considered range + dimensionality, so my EE things is useless here.
But he hasn’t any 2-A Potency hax, his hax are Low 2-C at best.

aka, I was just saying EE power, but EE dosen't even have "Power", was just kinda add things to soup.
also EE isn't neither AP here
His EE is a sub power of Reality Overwrite, so moot argument. EE isn’t 2-A in potency, nor even High 3-A, it was agreed that is just a range feat and not an AP feat in the EoH CRT

this might be tuff does dio start with Rewrite?
i give you a little summary

then

hmm aint mech resistant to mind mani ( might be saying the wrong answer
Reality Overwrite is basically EE, Type 2 corruption and Soul absorption as the main usages, and them all are Reality Warping based, aka you need Reality Warping resistance to resist them instead of the actual resistances to these powers.

Reality Overwrite is basically EE, Type 2 corruption and Soul absorption as the main usages, and them all are Reality Warping based, aka you need Reality Warping resistance to resist them instead of the actual resistances to these powers.
hmm then i change to dio but i have a gut feeling that this is wrong tho

hmm then i change to dio but i have a gut feeling that this is wrong tho
counted
the "effect" of when he make people "evil" is Corruption?

Dio (OH):
Weaknesses: He is not immune to paradoxical damage. Heaven DIO's powers come from his hands and fists; Should they get wounded or injured in any way, DIO will not be able to overwrite reality until they heal. His Reality Overwrite works only on the objects The World Over Heaven physically touches. | As before, but he doesn't need to physically touch targets

Mech:

Weaknesses: His movement is hindered by his age

Dio (OH):
Weaknesses: He is not immune to paradoxical damage. Heaven DIO's powers come from his hands and fists; Should they get wounded or injured in any way, DIO will not be able to overwrite reality until they heal. His Reality Overwrite works only on the objects The World Over Heaven physically touches. | As before, but he doesn't need to physically touch targets

Mech:

Weaknesses: His movement is hindered by his age
This prob wont help either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back