• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN, PASSIVES ARE FASTER THAN THOUGHTS. Thought based you still have to think about the action your gonna be performing before it activates while passives just activates automatically right at the beginning of the fight. The moment the battle begins he's gonna get raped by passive stamina reduction before the first idea crosses his mind.
this won't be added anyways, because normally HA Dio speed is faster than passives. Meaning HA Dio thinks before passive even can apply

Wrong. He did so because he wanted to torture Jotaro. Against dudes like Kakyoin who hasn't interest to fight against he'd one-shot them with the best things he has. Aka DIO thinks and gg
I can name others besides Jotaro he's done the same thing with.

And btw Overwrite isn't something he rapid spams continuously

btw, this match wouldn't be added anyways, there is a rule that says that immeasurable speed losing to non immeasurable speed passives won't get added because they are faster than passives. now HA Dio isn't immeasurable, but it's way faster than before, and before he could RO rtz easily and rtz is unquantificably above infinites and passives in jojo
I'm gonna have to check that out later cause nothing in the Wiki describes whatever your telling me

Basically, if an above infinite/immeasurable speed character gets beaten by a passive from a lower speed character in a speed equalized match, that match is not gonna be added.

Basically, if an above infinite/immeasurable speed character gets beaten by a passive from a lower speed character in a speed equalized match, that match is not gonna be added.
Oh, then should this thread just be closed then?? Since it's lost all value at this point

But that does still mean that passives can effect infinitely faster characters then right?
passives are considered infinite speed, HA Dio infinite speed is faster than rtz which is countless faster than passives and infinite speed

Due to speed equalization, Goku's passives will work here. If Goku wins due to passives though, the match will not be added.

But that does still mean that passives can effect infinitely faster characters then right?
Passives are consider to be on the same level as infinite speed, characters like GER has RTZ above MIH and Notorious BIG, which is infinite speed, and DIO speed is faster than RTZ that already is above the infinite speed that MIH and Notorious BIG have

Goku definitely seems to have more wincons here Dio's stamina will drop to 1 at the start so any action he will take will result in it going to zero and he can't just use ro to recover it since it will get turn to 1 again Dio's starting move is ts which Goku resists honestly Goku should win here especially since he can summon someone like demigra or supreme kai of time if necessary and he has the ap advantage too

Due to speed equalization, Goku's passives will work here. If Goku wins due to passives though, the match will not be added.
Passives are also treated as infinite speed since they activate right at the start of match so that's not an issue

Passives are consider to be on the same level as infinite speed, characters like GER has RTZ above MIH and Notorious BIG, which is infinite speed, and DIO speed is faster than RTZ that already is above the infinite speed that MIH and Notorious BIG have
Being faster than infinite is still infinite

Being faster than infinite is still infinite
yes. still infinite, but still faster than passives, because without context, passive is the same level as baseline infinite speed, but jojo characters have a scaling chain above infinite speed

Ok so this can't be added in speed equalised right? Because Goku seems to be wining in equalised Then close this because without equalised it's a stomp

Ok so this can't be added in speed equalised right? Because Goku seems to be wining in equalised Then close this because without equalised it's a stomp
it's not a stomp (kinda is) but even if it was a incon it couldn't be added because according to the rules, it's not fair

Except that Goku's """passives""" are literally just about stats, and I heavily doubt a stamina drop stops DIO from thinking and doing his shit.

I can name others besides Jotaro he's done the same thing with.

And btw Overwrite isn't something he rapid spams continuously
Against GER, Tusk Act 4 and Jotaro as 1st move? RO.

Against Jolyne and Jotaro? Soul Steal from the rest of the group.

Against dudes he's interested in making his allies like Avdol? Mind Hax (or corruption in HA DIO's case)

Against dudes he's not interested to fight against like Kakyoin or Joseph? Time Stop + Best offensive moves.

He did so against Jotaro just because an huge PIS-fest like the canon DIO, and these leading moves are also from Canon DIO, since HA DIO is still him after all in personality.

Except that Goku's """passives""" are literally just about stats, and I heavily doubt a stamina drop stops DIO from thinking and doing his shit.
Stamina drop is definitely gonna stop Dio from doing his stuff once his stamina drops to 1 any action he takes will cause him to be stunned

Stamina will drop to 0 as Goku have multiple stats/stamina reduction stack on top of Dimensional Domain which passively turn stamina to 1

I see, I know that mechi reduces to 0, but does it apply to Xeno Goku?
Technically, every attack "physical attacks, kicks and punches, but if they get blocked they won't damage stamina, and ki based attacks are most effective " attacks the stamina directly, it even works with people with regeneration such as cell and buu, and people with infinite stamina suck as the androids.
So attacking the stamina is like a universal mechanic baring some outliers
And dimensional domain is a passive ability that turns your enemy stamina to 0, significantly making them less powerful

Yes, but only bosses can do it.
And you actually fight xeno goku in the game from what I've heard
Yes only boss like Xeno Goku, CC Goku and Mechi have DD, but other character with Stamina Reduction skill could stack up to reduce opponent stamina to 0, but DD make thing easier because it is passive and immediately turn stamina to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back