• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ladies and gentlemen after the original timeline of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all got their anime series, what did we learn from watching the anime? Among everyone of the main antagonists that got killed, Kars is the only one that is still alive. Dio got killed by Jotaro, Yoshikage got killed by Ambulance, Diavolo got killed by Giorno, lastly Enrico got killed by Emporio, but Kars is still alive floating in outer space until the universe reset because he was too overpowered to be killed. Supposed the universe reset didn't happen and Kars ended up in a parallel universe where he met all the JoJos from the original universe, will he finally be killed for good? Feast upon your eyes as the fight shall now commence!

All JoJos​

No Caption Provided
  • Part I Jonathan Joestar (Joestar Stand + Hamon)
  • Part II Joseph Joestar (Hermit Purple + Hamon)
  • Part III Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum: The World + Hamon)
  • Part IV Josuke Higashikata (Crazy Diamond + Hamon)
  • Part V Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience Requiem + Hamon)
  • Part VI Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Free + Hamon)
vs.

Kars

No Caption Provided
  • Part II Kars (The Ultimate Life Form + Hamon)

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the 6 vs 1 death battle begin!

Last edited:
How does GER even do damage to him in the first place?

Well for starters, most of the JoJos haven't directly interacted with one another, meaning placing them as a team wouldn't work.

There's the fact you gave four of these guys an ability that they do not canonically possess.

GER already forces Kars into a inconclusive state since anything he could try doing will just be undone regardless.

Ultimate Kars quite literally scales above HIGH DIO and Jotaro, like by default. Not withstanding he has his own FTL+ feats pre-Ultimate and eclipses the **** out of Oldseph who scales to Part 3's MFTL values. The only point of contention is if Plat or TW is above Ult Kars in speed because the main bodies sure as hell aren't, and if they are, it isn't blitz worthy given HIGH DIO's performance, let alone Base DIO who managed to react to Plat multiple times.

They have time stop, but they can't do anything with said time stop because they're about 50x below the needed power to harm Ult Kars. And neither have feats of BFR'ing to space, so yeah that ain't happening either.

That isn't passive-aggressive, it's me saying the same applies to them and stop necroing threads. Read the rules.
Couldn't they just team up in time stop to just launch him into space ? Considering this is outta character. Kars gets fodderized by those two, let alone whole stardust crusaders, throwing whole verse at him is just overkill. Also, I haven't replied to any other thread than this, and I was rather reffering to your "lad", which came of as passive-aggresive, anyways I don't care enough to beef allat and I will make sure to not reply to any dead topic.

Okay so here’s the plan
Jolyne uses stone free’s spaghetti to tickle Kars from afar until he can’t stop laughing, Jotaro uses the opportunity to stop time when his mouth is open and put a watermelon in his mouth and tape his lips shut, GER permanently prevents Kars’ attempts to resist by turning his willpower and actions to 0, Jonathan picks him up and throws him into an airplane that Joseph is flying, he flies to the speed wagon foundation and they take Kars and put him in a space ship by himself and send him flying off, and then self destruct it once he gets to space.

He just kinda calls people lad a lot. Also, Kars wings would greatly reduce the distance they could throw him, plus he could shapeshift into a less aerodynamic form

Couldn't they just team up in time stop to just launch him into space ?
No? They literally can't, that's not something they have the power to do.
Considering this is outta character. Kars gets fodderized by those two,
They legitimately can't even hurt him. GER can RTZ him and wall his ass out. Josuke has fusionism though how well that'd work is highly subjective. Jonathan and Joseph might be useless but at least Joseph can goad him. Only Jolyne is more useless. All Jotaro has is LS over Kars and Time Stop which he can't really exploit.
let alone whole stardust crusaders, throwing whole verse at him is just overkill
Good thing he's only fighting the main JoJo's between Parts 1-6 then 🗿

I was rather reffering to your "lad", which came of as passive-aggresive, anyways I don't care enough to beef allat and I will make sure to not reply to any dead topic.
I call everyone lad, it's nothing. And nah, the Jolyne Josuke was a necro too, though as long as you make note to bump old threads it's fine.

No? They literally can't, that's not something they have the power to do.

They legitimately can't even hurt him. GER can RTZ him and wall his ass out. Josuke has fusionism though how well that'd work is highly subjective. Jonathan and Joseph might be useless but at least Joseph can goad him. Only Jolyne is more useless. All Jotaro has is LS over Kars and Time Stop which he can't really exploit.

Good thing he's only fighting the main JoJo's between Parts 1-6 then 🗿

I call everyone lad, it's nothing. And nah, the Jolyne Josuke was a necro too, though as long as you make note to bump old threads it's fine.
Fair, I saw pixel scaling of Sun, making both of them (Jot, DIO) Large Town baseline, is that legit ?

, Jotaro uses the opportunity to stop time when his mouth is open and put a watermelon in his mouth and tape his lips shut
Bro hasn't seen those hippo videos...
Fair, I saw pixel scaling of Sun, making both of them (Jot, DIO) Large Town baseline, is that legit ?
Not even remotely, they have no reason to scale that, The Sun can't even use that energy in an offensive manner to begin with. The Sun's beam attacks are demonstrably not that powerful to begin with, notwithstanding Chariot managed to deflect them, a Stand notably pretty weak in terms of pure physicals who has numerous feats that would cap it millions of times below the alleged High 7-C.
To give an example, this would be like scaling Stone Free to Weather Report's Ozone Feat, despite that feat being a byproduct of ability, not stats.

That's not even getting into the fact it'd be an outlier given they have a grand total of 0 feats that are even 1/1000th of that (they struggle with stuff thousands of times below that, why would a semi-inflated calc that doesn't actually scale to anything be consistent?).

We have Star Platinum a High 8-C+ based on upscaling off RHCP, DBM (Both High 8-C), and a bunch of 8-C fodder.

Okay so here’s the plan
Jolyne uses stone free’s spaghetti to tickle Kars from afar until he can’t stop laughing, Jotaro uses the opportunity to stop time when his mouth is open and put a watermelon in his mouth and tape his lips shut, GER permanently prevents Kars’ attempts to resist by turning his willpower and actions to 0, Jonathan picks him up and throws him into an airplane that Joseph is flying, he flies to the speed wagon foundation and they take Kars and put him in a space ship by himself and send him flying off, and then self destruct it once he gets to space.
The weirdest part of this is how you bringing up Jolyne, she gets blitzed and tapped even by pre-hamon Jonanthan.

Back