• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ladies and gentlemen after the original timeline of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all got their anime series, what did we learn from watching the anime? Among everyone of the main antagonists that got killed, Kars is the only one that is still alive. Dio got killed by Jotaro, Yoshikage got killed by Ambulance, Diavolo got killed by Giorno, lastly Enrico got killed by Emporio, but Kars is still alive floating in outer space until the universe reset because he was too overpowered to be killed. Supposed the universe reset didn't happen and Kars ended up in a parallel universe where he met all the JoJos from the original universe, will he finally be killed for good? Feast upon your eyes as the fight shall now commence!

All JoJos​

No Caption Provided
  • Part I Jonathan Joestar (Joestar Stand + Hamon)
  • Part II Joseph Joestar (Hermit Purple + Hamon)
  • Part III Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum: The World + Hamon)
  • Part IV Josuke Higashikata (Crazy Diamond + Hamon)
  • Part V Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience Requiem + Hamon)
  • Part VI Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Free + Hamon)
vs.

Kars

No Caption Provided
  • Part II Kars (The Ultimate Life Form + Hamon)

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the 6 vs 1 death battle begin!

Last edited:
Both Comic Vine and FanVerse are engaging into this thread, now VS Battles Wiki Forum show me your debating spirit as well!

You put ger in an inverse canon Jojo fight. Incon because of rtz, but I don’t think ger can kill kars so
I love the enthusiasm. This is what vs matches should be all about.
I need someone to confirmation this, someone from FanVerse told me that Araki stated that getting struck once by Gold Experience Requiem is enough to put the opponent in an infinite death loop, is this true? If this is true then Giorno could potentially solo.

Araki stated that getting struck once by Gold Experience Requiem is enough to put the opponent in an infinite death loop, is this true? If this is true then Giorno could potentially solo.
In JoJoveller it's specified that ger needs to kill the opponent to activate the death loop (which makes sense as the main explanation is that the ability can reset actions )
20210719_132102.jpg

Part I Jonathan Joestar (Joestar Stand)
Literally useless.
Part II Joseph Joestar (Hermit Purple)
Literally useless.
Part III Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum: The World)
Has the LS advantage based on feats but that's it. And just holding Kars in place ain't exactly gonna do anything.
Part IV Josuke Higashikata (Crazy Diamond)
Only thing he can do is Fusionism, and have fun actually getting that off, and then praying Kars can't just use his cellular body control to mitigate it.
Part V Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience Requiem)
Forces a tie, kars can't do **** all now, but GER can't kill him, and the age manip ain't gonna work on Kars who can't age and is immortal so GER is merely here to force a draw.
Part VI Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Free)
lmao

It's a draw, neither can kill the other, best case scenario, RTZ+Plat Time Stop into LS enables Josuke to somehow get the fusionism in because he sure as **** aint getting it by himself
And from there it's a coin toss on if it even works permanently or not due to Kars wacky body control. And if it doesn't work, well lmao yeah they can't do shit to the 8-A immortal ******.

If we use Novel GER, we'd have to use Novel Kars to be fair and that mf has like two Class T feats so **** Plat's LS advantage
Nobody wants that.

In JoJoveller it's specified that ger needs to kill the opponent to activate the death loop (which makes sense as the main explanation is that the ability can reset actions )
20210719_132102.jpg
Literally useless.

Literally useless.

Has the LS advantage based on feats but that's it. And just holding Kars in place ain't exactly gonna do anything.

Only thing he can do is Fusionism, and have fun actually getting that off, and then praying Kars can't just use his cellular body control to mitigate it.

Forces a tie, kars can't do **** all now, but GER can't kill him, and the age manip ain't gonna work on Kars who can't age and is immortal so GER is merely here to force a draw.

lmao

It's a draw, neither can kill the other, best case scenario, RTZ+Plat Time Stop into LS enables Josuke to somehow get the fusionism in because he sure as **** aint getting it by himself
And from there it's a coin toss on if it even works permanently or not due to Kars wacky body control. And if it doesn't work, well lmao yeah they can't do shit to the 8-A immortal ******.
There is a variant of Ger that can bfr its opponent on contact tho. Novel ger
Diavolo is still alive after the beatdown which Trish confirms multiple times, and Giorno just says it doesn’t matter and the Stand page just says it needs to strike you for the death loop to happen, not kill you.

Diavolo is still alive after the beatdown which Trish confirms multiple times, and Giorno just says it doesn’t matter and the Stand page just says it needs to strike you for the death loop to happen, not kill you.
Diavolo is alive, because RTZ keeps resetting his death. He experiences the act of dying forever without reaching the truth that he's actually been killed. just saying Diavolo is alive is a tad disingenuous to what's actually happening.

The Stand stats are vague as ****, further material later reiterates that in order to initiate a death loop, he needs A death to set to 0 in the first place (which makes sense given how the ability works), thus initiating it. Veller confirms that the pummel GER did to Diavolo was his first death and what killed him, all subsequent deaths were derived from that.

Of course, all GER actually needs is a death to set to 0, how that death happens doesn't actually matter, in most cases something like the age manip would work, poison, or the fifty other ways GER has to kill outside of just his fists, the issue is that none of those work on Kars, so GER can't actually kill him to set the death to 0 to begin the death loop. And it ain't like anyone else on the team is killing Kars so that's out of the question in using the death's they give him to start it, and Kars ain't randomly dying either.

Chariot, do you think Jotaro could chuck kars into space? I swear he team rocketed someone in part 3 once.

It's hard for me to see Kars being defeated by Josuke's Fusionism alone.
Being Restrained by star platinum is also kinda tricky, because unless SP can anchor itself on air with it's wacky levitation chances are Kars just flies with him or sprouts some spiked tentacles from his body/escapes the grasp through body control.

Chariot, do you think Jotaro could chuck kars into space? I swear he team rocketed someone in part 3 once.
I swear there's a calc with bare minimum energy to send your average human to space (assuming they don't get splattered) and it was 8-B. Kars is probably heavier and can fight back against it with flight.

He did to Ales, I think post CRT he might actually have the CRT needed to, given it's just some degree of low Class M iirc, but he'd never be able to get it off on Kars so it's not gonna matter
Depends how good Josuke's fusionism is, Kars has body control at the cellular level, but if he gets fused, would he be able to change back? Or control the components now apart of him? We do not know. On either end, both Kars and Josuke's.
Being Restrained by star platinum is also kinda tricky, because unless SP can anchor itself on air with it's wacky levitation chances are Kars just flies with him or sprouts some spiked tentacles from his body/escapes the grasp through body control.
Doubt it, Kars can't even interact with Plat should he so choose, this Kars doesn't have a Stand, could if he knew about it probably but that's besides the point.
If Plat wants to restrain Kars, he can, the issue is if Kars shapeshifts to try and escape the grab, because just flying isn't gonna work given he has to like, actually move his arms to take off, he ain't superman. And spikes would just phase through Plat if he wanted, kinda like when Death 13 strangled Pol but all his blows phased through him.

Diavolo is alive, because RTZ keeps resetting his death. He experiences the act of dying forever without reaching the truth that he's actually been killed. just saying Diavolo is alive is a tad disingenuous to what's actually happening.

The Stand stats are vague as ****, further material later reiterates that in order to initiate a death loop, he needs A death to set to 0 in the first place (which makes sense given how the ability works), thus initiating it. Veller confirms that the pummel GER did to Diavolo was his first death and what killed him, all subsequent deaths were derived from that.

Of course, all GER actually needs is a death to set to 0, how that death happens doesn't actually matter, in most cases something like the age manip would work, poison, or the fifty other ways GER has to kill outside of just his fists, the issue is that none of those work on Kars, so GER can't actually kill him to set the death to 0 to begin the death loop. And it ain't like anyone else on the team is killing Kars so that's out of the question in using the death's they give him to start it, and Kars ain't randomly dying either.
That’s because Ger keeps Reversing his death, which is how the infinite loop functions.
To makes sure that this fight is more fair, I am going to be allowing not just all Mangas but all Medias into this fight within Part I - VI. However Games and Novels are still not allowed.

Last edited:
He'd probably shapeshift tentacles or shoot piranas at Jotaro himself, since he can't see star platinum and considering it's range reaching him with tentacles/squirrels/firing feathers at him isn't that hard to imagine.
Edit: not like it really matters since GER makes this an inconclusive for Kars at best.

He'd probably shapeshift tentacles or shoot piranas at Jotaro himself, since he can't see star platinum and considering it's range reaching him with tentacles/squirrels/firing feathers at him isn't that hard to imagine.
Edit: not like it really matters since GER makes this an inconclusive for Kars at best.
Yeah but time stop. Jotaro can dodge. And as you said yourself, GER makes it so Kars can't actually attack.
It's a matter of if Fusionism can put Kars down or not, they don't really have to worry about retaliation back given RTZ.
To makes sure that this fight is more fight, I am going to be allowing not just all Mangas but all OVAs, all Films, all Spin-offs, all Animes, all Televisions, all CDs, and all Books into this fight. However all Games and all Novels are still not allowed.
This honestly doesn't do much, all the good spinoff shit is in the novels or games, for both. Anime would just give Jotaro some wacky LS that doesn't help, and for CD's, Plat could block SRSE, which has no good feats in that specific CD.
Films and OVA make Plat 8-B at best, which isn't enough to kill Ultimate Kars.

The only way to make it so they get some good feats is to add games and novels, but that just makes Kars 10,000,000x worse too.

Well, Incon at best it seems.

Though, I assume maybe part 7 and 8 could kill him?
Act 4 could with the funny cellular deconstruction+dimensional BFR and soul destruction all packed into 1 move, nothing in 8 could though.

Well, Incon at best it seems.

Though, I assume maybe part 7 and 8 could kill him?
Act 4 could with the funny cellular deconstruction+dimensional BFR and soul destruction all packed into 1 move, nothing in 8 could though.
*Within Part I - VI which I forgot to mention my apologies.

Last edited:
To makes sure that this fight is more fair, I am going to be allowing not just all Mangas but all Medias into this fight within Part I - VI. However Games and Novels are still not allowed.

I made this into enormous front with bold setting so that everyone can see this.

I mean Jonathan is country level based off a calculation that I found in one of the websites, and then there is the planet level Jotaro as well lol.
1, I wanna see those calcs. 2, Kars scales above Joseph who scales above jonathan. if sp was planet level tho, then Peak dio would also scale to that, seeing as he survived several blows from it. And kars scales over dio.

I made this into enormous front with bold setting so that everyone can see this.
This literally doesn't change anything mate.
The only shit that has anything good is the games and novels.
I mean Jonathan is country level based off a calculation that I found in one of the websites, and then there is the planet level Jotaro as well lol.
I mean, he ain't, bad calc is bad, it's at best very low tier 7, at worst, 8-B. Probably around 8-Aish, which is to say have fun killing an 8-A with insane healing and immortality with an 8-A attack, who can literally dissolve you on contact.

This literally doesn't change anything mate.
The only shit that has anything good is the games and novels.

I mean, he ain't, bad calc is bad, it's at best very low tier 7, at worst, 8-B. Probably around 8-Aish, which is to say have fun killing an 8-A with insane healing and immortality with an 8-A attack, who can literally dissolve you on contact.
1, I wanna see those calcs. 2, Kars scales above Joseph who scales above jonathan. if sp was planet level tho, then Peak dio would also scale to that, seeing as he survived several blows from it. And kars scales over dio.
https://jojo.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000074846
Here is the one with Jotaro.

No offense to the dude in question, but that calc is very, very, very, very wrong from an unironic factual, and objective standpoint, and then it just gets worse via ******* dbz cross scaling of all things.

It's also really ******* stupid ngl "Here I did a calc that's about 9-Bish, this 9-B calc makes Star Platinum 5-B because of a nonlinear power system in a different verse".
even worse given he lowballed the calc too, he could have just got the KE of the road roller, used that instead, and got a PL like 40x higher which lmao

Video Game Jotaro has time stop stacking tho so he can do like tier 7 attacks with his 8-C punches
ezgif-2-c147a7ec36.gif

since there is a video game of naruto who is universal which has a profile here. You think we could get games or more novel versions of the Jojo characters too.

This intire thread just made me feel bad for Jolyne, if only Araki made it so stone free could transmutate people and stands into strings with her punches, she would go from fodder to S tier.

Anyway Giorno makes this incon/ if he doesn't have GER they get soloed.The only one that could stomp Kars is Johnny.

Back